June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Can I join? :)

Our due date is June 27!

I am so jealous of all the cute bumps! I feel like mine is too small :(

:hi:

Our due date is June 27!

:hi: Our official EDD is June 27 too! My bump got really big this week but turns out it was extra bloating from a tummy bug and after throwing up all night on Thursday and hardly being able to eat for 48 hours it's gone down again :dohh:

Hey everyone!! Congrats on the V day milestone to those who have passed 24 weeks. I am counting down till mine on Thursday... not too long to go.

Did everyone have a good weekend?? I hope no one was affected by the tornados in the US!!!

Our due date is June 27!

:hi: Our official EDD is June 27 too! My bump got really big this week but turns out it was extra bloating from a tummy bug and after throwing up all night on Thursday and hardly being able to eat for 48 hours it's gone down again :dohh:

Oh no!! You were sick too?? I was throwing up yesterday, and had horrible dizzy spells! These darn flu ugs that keep going around!!! My husband is gone for a week, and I have a 2.5 year old son to take care of.....so the last day or so has been rough:( but I'm feeling a little better. But I found the same thing that my belly has gone down a little...I've also lost about 2lbs...eeek:(

Glad I'm not the only one, and my baby isn't freakishly big or something :haha:

By the way, todays my V-Day!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats on your v-day! I guess that means yesterday was my v-day too since we have the same due date! :happydance: What does v-day mean again? :shrug:

Thanks ladies!!! V-day is "viability day" if God forbid your baby was born 24 weeks is the earliest it could possibly survive with significant medical intervention. If I'm wrong about that, someone please correct me.

Hey everyone!! Congrats on the V day milestone to those who have passed 24 weeks. I am counting down till mine on Thursday... not too long to go.

Did everyone have a good weekend?? I hope no one was affected by the tornados in the US!!!

I had an okay weekend. My OH got switched to night shift which started Sunday night, so that will take some getting used to :cry: I'm in MI so no tornados here. How was everyone else's weekend?

Our due date is June 27!

Yeay! Hi bump-buddy! :)))) :hi:

yeah... the up and down bump is funny :) Mine is finally growing though (I think) :happydance:

It's my V-day!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy it here!!!! :happydance:

AND we bought our stroller yesterday and are getting our crib this coming weekend! :happydance:

I had an okay weekend. My OH got switched to night shift which started Sunday night, so that will take some getting used to :cry: I'm in MI so no tornados here. How was everyone else's weekend?

Don't cry! :hugs: My dh is a truck driver and is gone 24 hr at a time and you get used to have some nights alone! I play WoW on those nights and don't cook properly lol :) :hugs:

AND we bought our stroller yesterday and are getting our crib this coming weekend! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! Is V-day when you reach 24 weeks? I'm 2 days behind you!

Where from are you getting your crib? We went to Babies R Us yesterday and we really liked some of their stuff! And it's the cheapest we have seen for good quality :)

Where from are you getting your crib? We went to Babies R Us yesterday and we really liked some of their stuff! And it's the cheapest we have seen for good quality :)

We found the same quality cribs at TJ kids for great prices!!! The prices beat babies r us and sears!!

:shrug:

We found the same quality cribs at TJ kids for great prices!!! The prices beat babies r us and sears!!

TJ kids? What's that? I haven't seen that in Toronto...

Yay congrats on the v-day:) mine is tomorrow:) woo hoo! TJ's is a great place in BC to buy cribs strollers etc...but I don't think their in toronto! Or at least I haven't seen them there!
Maria86- I went to a place just north of toronto(I used to live there but relocated toBC) ...I will see if I can find the name of the place that I purchased a couple things at. They carry everything you can imagine, and generally its cheaper than most stores. Its a lot like TJ's. Its just past vaughan/concord area.

Yay congrats on the v-day:) mine is tomorrow:) woo hoo! TJ's is a great place in BC to buy cribs strollers etc...but I don't think their in toronto! Or at least I haven't seen them there!
Maria86- I went to a place just north of toronto(I used to live there but relocated toBC) ...I will see if I can find the name of the place that I purchased a couple things at. They carry everything you can imagine, and generally its cheaper than most stores. Its a lot like TJ's. Its just past vaughan/concord area.

Thanks!! I live in Vaughan, so it would be close!! :thumbup:

Ok so the places that we went to purchase big tickets items for our son in 2009 was Dearborn it's on Doncaster, in thornhill (sorry I thought it was vaughan)....some of their stuff was still really expensive, but worth a trip to take a look! Also we went to Simpo in Newmarket(where we lived at the time) it was SUCH a great place! It's about a 20 min drive norht of vaughan, but they have items that aren't found in store anymore, reduced and clearance items that are all brand new. We bought our carseat there! Still paid a bit of money for it but worth it.
When it came to the crib we purchased THAT at babies'R'us...it was on sale...which they quite often offer! We bought our glider for the nursery at Costco...it was $100 cheaper than babies r us for the EXACT same glider.

Shop around...and you can also go to the Baby shows they offer special discounts sometimes! But you do have to pay to get in.

Ok so the places that we went to purchase big tickets items for our son in 2009 was Dearborn it's on Doncaster, in thornhill (sorry I thought it was vaughan)....some of their stuff was still really expensive, but worth a trip to take a look! Also we went to Simpo in Newmarket(where we lived at the time) it was SUCH a great place! It's about a 20 min drive norht of vaughan, but they have items that aren't found in store anymore, reduced and clearance items that are all brand new. We bought our carseat there! Still paid a bit of money for it but worth it.
When it came to the crib we purchased THAT at babies'R'us...it was on sale...which they quite often offer! We bought our glider for the nursery at Costco...it was $100 cheaper than babies r us for the EXACT same glider.

Shop around...and you can also go to the Baby shows they offer special discounts sometimes! But you do have to pay to get in.

oh shoot I forgot to add the contact info for these places!
Dearborn 905-881-3334
Simpo Furniture 905-952-0776

Ooooh exciting, most people are at or past V -day now!! I love counting down the little milestones... I guess after V-day we move onto countdown to 3rd tri??

I have not yet got anything for the baby room. I am being given cot, changing table etc and cant get it till my sister moves out and she is having a tonne of trouble finding a place to live. Frustrating but I cant say anything as dont want her to feel like I dont want her around. NOt the case at all.

Feeling sore today, im guessing round ligament pain, feels like the stitch on my left hand side, but a stabbing stitch. Comes and goes during the day. Also have boobs that are aching like mad today. The joys huh!! :)

Hope you ladies are all well and having a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->