June - Eggplants (revised) :)

getting my hair done today, my friend is watching my daughter!! woohooo

was super emotional yesterday, i had a ladies night out planned, took a shower, got ready and put our daughter to bed, and my husband didnt show up until 8 pm ... they went to dinner at 6, he told me to go, but i have been crying for 1 hr so i didnt want to. he brought a bottle of red wine to make me happy again :D i had a glas, plus 2 waters :D

awww...big hugs:hugs: It's hard when emotions take over. I can totally relate. I feel your pain. This was me last week!
Sounds like your DH feels bad though:thumbup:
lol!
So what are you going to get done with your hair today? Thats SO awesome...I have been thinking of doing the same thing...it's nice to get pampered!!! Us mama's deserve it!

getting my hair done today, my friend is watching my daughter!! woohooo

was super emotional yesterday, i had a ladies night out planned, took a shower, got ready and put our daughter to bed, and my husband didnt show up until 8 pm ... they went to dinner at 6, he told me to go, but i have been crying for 1 hr so i didnt want to. he brought a bottle of red wine to make me happy again :D i had a glas, plus 2 waters :D

Oh I can completely understand why you are so upset! Pregnant or not I think sometimes you look forward to stuff and it makes you extra disappointed. Sounds like he felt pretty guilty, I feel sorry for him too! A couple of weeks ago I booked a B&B in Scotland for 2 nights as a last holiday 'just the two of us', and was really looking forward to it, but then they rang and said they'd double booked and we couldn't go. Honestly, I thought the world was caving in I was so disappointed!

Hopefully you will have lots more nights out to look forward to :winkwink: x

Am I the only one who's not a Papya any more? Can i stay till you all change?

Yes 90% of my time at work i have to be on my feet. Tinwork in a community hospital so the only times i get to sit down are on my breaks :(

Standing up all day sounds horrible! I can't imagine how badly your back must hurt by the end of the day. :nope:

Am I the only one who's not a Papya any more? Can i stay till you all change?

Congrats!!! Yes of course you can stay!! I still have almost 2 weeks till I'm an eggplant...can't wait:) hope you are feeling well:)

Yay for getting your hair done, I do think we need to pamper ourselves a bit more. My OH got me a pregnancy massage for my birthday so I am holding on to that till im past 30 weeks but its something to look forward to!

Hope everyone is feeling well today, its Friday here now, just got to work, looking forward to finishing work and having the weekend!!!

Oh I'd love to go get my hair done! Haha I think I just might in the next few weeks!! Anyone feel like there is an earthquake in their tummy sometimes?!?!? Haha also does anyone else still sometime sleep on their tummy???

Is everyone else looking forward to the weekend already? I am just counting down the hours until I finish now - I woke up feeling really rough this morning and just as I was about to leave for work I ended up throwing my breakfast back up everywhere :dohh:

Had to phone work and tell them I was going to be late as I had to clean it all up and get changed :blush: I hope i'm not coming down with anything, I have a feeling my DH is as he wasn't very well last night so I hope I don't catch whatever it is!

Bubba loves to worry us, I still haven't felt regular movement but have been having flutters for the last 3 weeks, yet for about 4 days I haven't felt a thing, not even the tiniest flutter. I had to get my doppler out this morning for a bit of reassurance then was trying to hunt bubba down, normally I find it straight away but the last two times I have tried it has taken a while - I am guessing bubba has found a good place to hide away from it! Surely by now they should be getting big enough that they can't hide so much :dohh:

Anyone got anything planned for the weekend?

Oh I'd love to go get my hair done! Haha I think I just might in the next few weeks!! Anyone feel like there is an earthquake in their tummy sometimes?!?!? Haha also does anyone else still sometime sleep on their tummy???

Yes, I know the earthquake feeling. My boy has also started to kick (or punch?) with both feet instead of just one at a time. Can anyone else literally see from the outside when their baby moves from one side of your belly to the other? I can, and I'm kind of worried he's too big or I'm going to end up giving birth to a 12lb baby. :nope:

Is everyone else looking forward to the weekend already? I am just counting down the hours until I finish now - I woke up feeling really rough this morning and just as I was about to leave for work I ended up throwing my breakfast back up everywhere :dohh:

Had to phone work and tell them I was going to be late as I had to clean it all up and get changed :blush: I hope i'm not coming down with anything, I have a feeling my DH is as he wasn't very well last night so I hope I don't catch whatever it is!

Bubba loves to worry us, I still haven't felt regular movement but have been having flutters for the last 3 weeks, yet for about 4 days I haven't felt a thing, not even the tiniest flutter. I had to get my doppler out this morning for a bit of reassurance then was trying to hunt bubba down, normally I find it straight away but the last two times I have tried it has taken a while - I am guessing bubba has found a good place to hide away from it! Surely by now they should be getting big enough that they can't hide so much :dohh:

Anyone got anything planned for the weekend?

Sorry your not feeling well :( Hopefully your not coming down with something. I got the stomach flu a few weeks ago, and it was HORRIBLE :nope: Being sick while your pregnant is no fun!!!

My top priority this weekend is to sleep a lot! :sleep: I only got four hours last night before I had to be up for work and I'm exhausted today!

Yes, I know the earthquake feeling. My boy has also started to kick (or punch?) with both feet instead of just one at a time. Can anyone else literally see from the outside when their baby moves from one side of your belly to the other? I can, and I'm kind of worried he's too big or I'm going to end up giving birth to a 12lb baby. :nope:

I can see my little man move! It's so weird!!! Haha

Glad I'm not the only one, and my baby isn't freakishly big or something :haha:

By the way, todays my V-Day!!! :happydance: :happydance:

:winkwink: Ladies i feel HUGE!!!!!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
:winkwink: Ladies i feel HUGE!!!!!

Awww...you have the cutest baby bump!!! I know that "huge" feeling...but you really look great!!! My bump seems to be growing more and more every day!!! Lol!!

I lay in bed at night awake...most night... thinking my belly might rip open!!! Its such a strange feeling!

Congrats on your v-day!!!!!! :happydance: thats awesome!!! I'm still a few days away but super excited:)

Happy V-Day!! I can't wait to make that milestone :flower:

We have the same Due date Serenyx!! woohoo!!

So how is everyone feeling today? I was feeling crappy earlier this morning...haven't really been sleeping well...but after a big cup of coffee I'm feeling more motivated to organize and get things done around the house:):coffee:

Congrats on your v-day! I guess that means yesterday was my v-day too since we have the same due date! :happydance: What does v-day mean again? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->