June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Hey everyone!! Congrats on the V day milestone to those who have passed 24 weeks. I am counting down till mine on Thursday... not too long to go.

Did everyone have a good weekend?? I hope no one was affected by the tornados in the US!!!

I had an okay weekend. My OH got switched to night shift which started Sunday night, so that will take some getting used to :cry: I'm in MI so no tornados here. How was everyone else's weekend?

Don't cry! :hugs: My dh is a truck driver and is gone 24 hr at a time and you get used to have some nights alone! I play WoW on those nights and don't cook properly lol :) :hugs:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one. It'll just take some getting used to, and establishing a new routine. I used to LOVE playing WOW!!

I'm glad that I could be of reassurance! It does take getting used to - for example this week I'm alone 3 nights straight... :nope: But I try to think that at least he is not gone for weeks at a time like most drivers :) And given the fact that we work together (I'm in the office) I always know (and make) his schedule :winkwink:

Did you stop playing WoW? Why?

That's great you get to make his schedule!! I'll be without my OH 5 nights a week from now on, but at least it'll make us appreciate the weekend a lot more, and the time we do have with each other. Thanks for responding, now I don't feel so alone :hugs:
I had to stop playing WOW when my desktop died, now all I have is a tiny netbook which can't handle WOW. I really miss it, talk about a stress reliever, I would get so sucked into that game I would forget all my problems.

I was 24 weeks yesterday and since then baby has been kicking and moving lots! OH finally got to feel him move for the first time early this morning! He put his hand on my stomach and baby kicked once, OH looked at me and was about to ask me if that was me and then baby kicked three more times in a row. The look on his face was amazing, especially since he would get frustrated all the other times I wanted him to feel the baby move and he couldnt.

I can feel baby move right now, it feels like my stomach is constantly vibrating because he's all over the place.

That's great your OH felt baby move!! When I was first trying to get my OH to feel our baby kick he was always so impatient he wouldn't keep his hand on my belly for long enough. Now when OH puts his face up to my belly baby kicks him in the head!! :haha:

23+3 weeks

picking up part of my nursery today, finally :) ordered it 2 months ago :D

Attachments

• 23+3.jpg
    23+3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
I used to LOVE playing WOW!!
I used to play it quite a lot until I fell pregnant :) After that it gave me huge headaches (not really just WOW but being on the computer for any length of time) so I had to quit for a while and since then I haven't really ever got back into playing it.

I have finally reached 24 weeks - it is a good feeling :happydance:

That's great you get to make his schedule!! I'll be without my OH 5 nights a week from now on, but at least it'll make us appreciate the weekend a lot more, and the time we do have with each other. Thanks for responding, now I don't feel so alone :hugs:
I had to stop playing WOW when my desktop died, now all I have is a tiny netbook which can't handle WOW. I really miss it, talk about a stress reliever, I would get so sucked into that game I would forget all my problems.

The weekend - for sure :) For us the weekdays that hubby is home is more relaxed - we both kinda hang around and do our own stuff, but on the weekends we try to always spend time together :)

Wow is definetly a stress reliever!! :) I love how it makes me forget my pregnancy worries :) Sorry that you aren't able to play :( Who did you play as?

I used to LOVE playing WOW!!
I used to play it quite a lot until I fell pregnant :) After that it gave me huge headaches (not really just WOW but being on the computer for any length of time) so I had to quit for a while and since then I haven't really ever got back into playing it.

I have finally reached 24 weeks - it is a good feeling :happydance:

Try it ;) If you are ever stressed out - it really takes your mind off things :)

Also, for me it prevents me from snacking too much in the evening.... :blush:

Yay! Its my V-day!!! So excited:) I see its your v-day to serenyx!! Congrats to you:)

YAY ! I found my group ! !
I was upset when I saw one for melons and didn't see one that I fit in.
I am a Papaya and my due date is June 25th 2012 :D :D

Happy v-day to all you ladies this morning!!!

Try it ;) If you are ever stressed out - it really takes your mind off things :)

Noooo - it used to make me more stressed :haha: I used to raid 3 evenings a week for 4 hours a time, there is no way I can do that now - I need my sleep!

I do enjoy levelling a character with my DH though so may just keep up the subscription to do that :)

Noooo - it used to make me more stressed :haha: I used to raid 3 evenings a week for 4 hours a time, there is no way I can do that now - I need my sleep!

I do enjoy levelling a character with my DH though so may just keep up the subscription to do that :)

I'm level 60 and I still haven't gone on a raid... hmm.. I should give it a try :haha:

Oh I'm jealous! My dh is a CS fan, can't get him to like Wow :dohh:

I'm level 60 and I still haven't gone on a raid... hmm.. I should give it a try :haha:
It's not something I would recommend whilst pregnant unless you can find one that people don't take terribly seriously :haha: I have 6 x 85's so used to be in a rather serious raiding guild. It did take up a lot of time though and not something I actually fancy doing again. The new raid finder is actually pretty good because if you aren't feeling well you can just drop out without feeling like you are letting others down :blush:

Oh I'm jealous! My dh is a CS fan, can't get him to like Wow :dohh:
My DH doesn't play that much, but we do a bit of levelling together, I actually much prefer that than end game content :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->