June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Im June 28th but im in NZ so its Thursday here already and therefore 24 weeks for me... woohoo!! So exciting...

Now we can all count down to double digits!!

Im June 28th but im in NZ so its Thursday here already and therefore 24 weeks for me... woohoo!! So exciting...

Now we can all count down to double digits!!

Yay!!!!! Congrats on your vday!!!!!!!!!

I'm level 60 and I still haven't gone on a raid... hmm.. I should give it a try :haha:
It's not something I would recommend whilst pregnant unless you can find one that people don't take terribly seriously :haha: I have 6 x 85's so used to be in a rather serious raiding guild. It did take up a lot of time though and not something I actually fancy doing again. The new raid finder is actually pretty good because if you aren't feeling well you can just drop out without feeling like you are letting others down :blush:

Oh I'm jealous! My dh is a CS fan, can't get him to like Wow :dohh:
My DH doesn't play that much, but we do a bit of levelling together, I actually much prefer that than end game content :)

Thanks for the raid finder advice - I will try it out tonight :):thumbup:

Welcome!! I'm due June 25 too :D

That is awesome ! :D Is this your first baby ?
I see you're also having a boy :) :)

Yes it is my first baby :D

Congrats :D
It's my first as well. Are you enjoying your pregnancy so far ?

The first tri till about 15 weeks was rough...now im doing much better :) Just tired a lot! Haha I love the thought that after all this pregnancy business i get a sweet little person to love and cuddle! :D

Yourself?

I'm Aimee (22), married to the love of my life David (23), this is our first little bundle of joy on the way :) :cloud9:

Anyway, here are some of my pregnancy scrapbook entries xD
Due June 25th :pink:

Attachments

• 12 weeks 3 days pregnant. 15th December 2011.jpg
    12 weeks 3 days pregnant. 15th December 2011.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
  • 20-week.jpg
    20-week.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
  • face-edited.jpg
    face-edited.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
  • girly-bits.jpg
    girly-bits.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
That's great you get to make his schedule!! I'll be without my OH 5 nights a week from now on, but at least it'll make us appreciate the weekend a lot more, and the time we do have with each other. Thanks for responding, now I don't feel so alone :hugs:
I had to stop playing WOW when my desktop died, now all I have is a tiny netbook which can't handle WOW. I really miss it, talk about a stress reliever, I would get so sucked into that game I would forget all my problems.

The weekend - for sure :) For us the weekdays that hubby is home is more relaxed - we both kinda hang around and do our own stuff, but on the weekends we try to always spend time together :)

Wow is definetly a stress reliever!! :) I love how it makes me forget my pregnancy worries :) Sorry that you aren't able to play :( Who did you play as?

I only had one character, a Night Elf. Long live the horde! :thumbup: What about you?

I'm Aimee (22), married to the love of my life David (23), this is our first little bundle of joy on the way :) :cloud9:

Anyway, here are some of my pregnancy scrapbook entries xD
Due June 25th :pink:

:hi: Welcome!!!

That's great you get to make his schedule!! I'll be without my OH 5 nights a week from now on, but at least it'll make us appreciate the weekend a lot more, and the time we do have with each other. Thanks for responding, now I don't feel so alone :hugs:
I had to stop playing WOW when my desktop died, now all I have is a tiny netbook which can't handle WOW. I really miss it, talk about a stress reliever, I would get so sucked into that game I would forget all my problems.

The weekend - for sure :) For us the weekdays that hubby is home is more relaxed - we both kinda hang around and do our own stuff, but on the weekends we try to always spend time together :)

Wow is definetly a stress reliever!! :) I love how it makes me forget my pregnancy worries :) Sorry that you aren't able to play :( Who did you play as?

I only had one character, a Night Elf. Long live the horde! :thumbup: What about you?

You mean blood elf? ;)

I tried Blood Elf hunter, but wasn't a fan of horde :blush: I have a lvl 55 night Elf hunter and lvl 60 Worgen Death Knight. So far, I like the DK better :) It's so baddass :haha:

Thanks for the raid finder advice - I will try it out tonight :):thumbup:
Unfortunately you have to be 85 and have an average ilvl of 372 to use the raid finder :(

You mean blood elf? ;)

I tried Blood Elf hunter, but wasn't a fan of horde :blush: I have a lvl 55 night Elf hunter and lvl 60 Worgen Death Knight. So far, I like the DK better :) It's so baddass :haha:
I'm the opposite, I much prefer horde but DH prefers Ally :dohh:

You mean blood elf? ;)

oops yep, you can tell I haven't played in a couple years :blush:

anyone else doesnt have anything to look forward too? now that i know the sex and everything is okay i am just waiting for june to meet my little guy.
we picked the furniture, will have my shower on april 21, 3D scan on the 23. march, but somehow nothing special is going on, nothing new ... not like around week 17 where i felt movement, had morning sickness, concerned of weight and new things happening ... its bored now

anyone else doesnt have anything to look forward too? now that i know the sex and everything is okay i am just waiting for june to meet my little guy.
we picked the furniture, will have my shower on april 21, 3D scan on the 23. march, but somehow nothing special is going on, nothing new ... not like around week 17 where i felt movement, had morning sickness, concerned of weight and new things happening ... its bored now

I was getting bored with nothing to look forward to until I booked my 3D scan for the end of March. I'm REALLY looking forward to that, even more than my baby shower!

I was getting bored with nothing to look forward to until I booked my 3D scan for the end of March. I'm REALLY looking forward to that, even more than my baby shower!

yeah, but i am also not looking forward to my scan :D it is one day before my daughters 2nd bday...and that makes me crazy sad. but i mean preganncy wise nothing is going to change until the baby comes ...

also i have so much too clean and an appt. at an consignment shop on saturday to drop my dd things off. have been pushing it off since i dont want to see that she grew out of her nb clothes :D

I know what you mean, I'm just waiting for the third trimester now!

Ah, i'm a tiny bit jealous :lol:

I was tempted to have a 3D scan at 28 - 29 weeks just to get another look at LO, but after discussing it with my DH it doesn't look like I am going to have one now. He said he doesn't like them as they make the baby look like a little alien :lol:

I'm not too fussed, it would have just been nice to get another peek at them :flower:

Ah, i'm a tiny bit jealous :lol:

I was tempted to have a 3D scan at 28 - 29 weeks just to get another look at LO, but after discussing it with my DH it doesn't look like I am going to have one now. He said he doesn't like them as they make the baby look like a little alien :lol:

I'm not too fussed, it would have just been nice to get another peek at them :flower:

baby looks more human on a 4d than they do on the normal ultrasounds haha!
shame hun you're not gonna have one hun =[
i got mine booked for 30th, but i suppose you get the suprise of what they will look like at the birth :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->