June - Eggplants (revised) :)

I bet that is a relief!! I love to feel the kicks, just to reassure me its all okay in there!

:hi:Hey ladies! I just thought I would drop by and say hi. I haven't been on the computer in a while, because I was way too busy. Congrats to all the eggplants :thumbup:. I still have a little bit to go for that. Can you believe that we are so close to double digits :happydance:!!! I am so excited my 4d scan is Thursday morning. I am so happy to see him or her :cloud9:. I just hope the baby doesn't flip really fast or something because I really want to stay team yellow:dohh:.

Oh gosh I'm excited to be an eggplant tomorrow( its only a little after 10pm here so technically I have 2 hours even though my ticker has changed)!!! Haha I'm bored of being a papaya.

By the way.... I'm an eggplant!!! Woooo hoooo!

Congrats on becoming an eggplant!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo awesome!!!!! How are you doing?? I'm feeling HUGE these days and the weight is really starting to pile on now:( sigh!

Thank you! I'm doing ok, really tired lately though. My OH got switched to night shift so I haven't been going to bed as early as I used to and I still have to get up at 6 every morning for work :cry:
I've been piling on weight ever since the pregnancy test showed two little lines :haha: but I finally had to break down and buy maternity tops because my bump is getting bigger and bigger!

How are you doing?

Oh yes getting up that early is sooo tiring! I hope you are able to rest after work!!!
I'm feeling pretty crappy at the moment...I've had really low blood pressure and severe dizzy spells, but my husband is away and won't be home till tomorrow evening. So I'm going to see a doctor once he's back. :(

Oh no, that's too bad!! Let us know what the doctor says. I hope you feel better soon!!

Oh gosh I'm excited to be an eggplant tomorrow( its only a little after 10pm here so technically I have 2 hours even though my ticker has changed)!!! Haha I'm bored of being a papaya.

Happy Eggplant day!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

how are you feeling? anyone nervous about preterm labor?
when would you consider to be more relaxed to have the baby early (meaning when is your point being convinced and sure the survival chnace is good (you personal lowest date))

Happy BIRTHDAY Maria86!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!!! (And that you get extra spoiled and pampered)!!

when would you consider to be more relaxed to have the baby early (meaning when is your point being convinced and sure the survival chnace is good (you personal lowest date))

Hey!! I am the same as you (I remember your other post)...I'm also a little worried about preterm labour!! I've been having lots of pressure too! Scary:( to make you feel better, I was talking to a couple of my close girlfriends about it, and they ALL said that between 20-28 weeks they felt tremendous amounts of pressure "down there"...until baby moved up a little. I guess its quite common in 2nd+ pregnancies.
The earliest that I would be comfortable having the baby is 36 weeks...without medical problems etc for baby...but worst case scenarios 32weeks! Which we are only 7 weeks away from. Even though baby is viable now-it would still be too early ...I look at the Duggars from that show on TLC and their little Josie was born at 25 weeks and sooooo tiny...thankfully she survived...but it was a rough road for them. How do you feel right now? Lots of pressure still? What's the earliest you would be ok with having the baby?

Hey ladies, just wondering if you could say a little prayer for baby and I today? We have an u/s at 12:30pm today...its a follow-up scan from 21 weeks...to check the baby's face to make sure there isn't a cleft lip/palate. I'm sure baby will be ok-but I'm still a little nervous!! At the last u/s baby was flipping everywhere so they couldn't get a good look at the face! Lol!
Thankyou:)

Hey!! I am the same as you (I remember your other post)...I'm also a little worried about preterm labour!! I've been having lots of pressure too! Scary:( to make you feel better, I was talking to a couple of my close girlfriends about it, and they ALL said that between 20-28 weeks they felt tremendous amounts of pressure "down there"...until baby moved up a little. I guess its quite common in 2nd+ pregnancies.
The earliest that I would be comfortable having the baby is 36 weeks...without medical problems etc for baby...but worst case scenarios 32weeks! Which we are only 7 weeks away from. Even though baby is viable now-it would still be too early ...I look at the Duggars from that show on TLC and their little Josie was born at 25 weeks and sooooo tiny...thankfully she survived...but it was a rough road for them. How do you feel right now? Lots of pressure still? What's the earliest you would be ok with having the baby?

i think 34, (my husband wont be back from sea until 36 so i hope not sooner than that) i read a lot of posts in third where it said they where allowed to take their baby home within less of a week, healthy.
oh yes! i am not "excited" about V day, 2 of my friends lost their babies at 24 weeks, after being born alive.

I have a check up today, called in this morning, i have been having horrible BH and pressure.
how did your ultrasound go?

i think 34, (my husband wont be back from sea until 36 so i hope not sooner than that) i read a lot of posts in third where it said they where allowed to take their baby home within less of a week, healthy.
oh yes! i am not "excited" about V day, 2 of my friends lost their babies at 24 weeks, after being born alive.

I have a check up today, called in this morning, i have been having horrible BH and pressure.
how did your ultrasound go?

Oh I'm sorry you are feeling so many BH and pressure! I'm glad you are being seen by your doctor though! What time is your appt? Keep us updated here!! Sending out little prayers for you!!! Pregnancy can be so nerve-wrecking!! As for my ultrasound I still have a few hours before the appt. I will let you ladies know how it goes. Well I really hope that your BH are just nothing....my SIL had very strong BH with her 2nd pregnancy...so hopefully that's all your experiencing. Hugs!!!!!!

i had strong ones with my DD also :( never dilated or effaced, but that doesnt mean i am not freaking out this time
@ 2 pm, it is 11:54 here now

good luck!

Hey ladies, just wondering if you could say a little prayer for baby and I today? We have an u/s at 12:30pm today...its a follow-up scan from 21 weeks...to check the baby's face to make sure there isn't a cleft lip/palate. I'm sure baby will be ok-but I'm still a little nervous!! At the last u/s baby was flipping everywhere so they couldn't get a good look at the face! Lol!
Thankyou:)

Good luck!! I just said a prayer for you both :hugs:

Well we are now Aubergines (Eggplants - for those of you in the US :lol: ) - it feels good to move up from a Papaya finally!

So ladies went to the doc and i have a UTI, glad me doc saw me right away. he said he is not worried at all about contraction which are not in a regular pattern ... but most likely my UTI causes those bad frequent contractions (BH)

i gained a total of 11 lbs so far...i am showed gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks and then 1 lbs in 2 weeks ... i was laughing bc i have been eating girl scout cookies, bacon, pancakes and all kind of unhealthy food

also on sunday my husband was making fun of me, bc my belly grow to double of its size within hrs! but it seems to have moved back to "normal" size, but of course a little bigger than before the weekend.

here 2 pics from today 24+3

Attachments

• 24+3(2).jpg
    24+3(2).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 24+3.jpg
    24+3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
So I went for my re-scan yesterday, and they technician got a good look at the face, but of course here in canada, they cant tell you anything b/c its the doctor that needs to review the results with the patient. But she did a quick measurement, showed me the nostrils, and lips...she didn't say anything bad about the face, and quickly moved on to the rest of the baby. So I'm assuming everything is fine! Here is a pic of my baby's profile...his/her top lip is SO prominant(sp?)...does this seems ok and normal? lol! Here I am paranoid once again it's ridiculous! :dohh: Anyways...I will see my doctor in a week for the results.

Attachments

• baby25.jpg
    baby25.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member