June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Do you think that we stay as Papayas because the baby doesn't get any longer? Just a bit fatter?

I've been feeling him kick loads for the last couple of days. Really reassuring isn't it? I had a lull for a few days & couldn't wait to be kicked!! Things you never thought you would say...

Has anyone else started peaking into third tri yet? Its quite scary in there but not too far away now!

Is everybody all decided on their names? We found out what we were having to narrow it down a bit but it hasn't really helped lol. DH is a teacher and he doesn't want a name of any of his pupils and he teaches 300 kids! x

Possibly, but you would think they could at least pick a fruit that was easier to relate to as many of us have never even seen a papaya :haha:

I LOVE feeling my little boy kick, especially now that other people can feel him from the outside too.

I've peaked into third trimester a few times and it was pretty scary, maybe it'll be more relatable when we're a little further along.

My boyfriend and I are currently at an impasse when it comes to names. We're both dead set on certain names, so I have no idea how we're going to decide, clearly one of us will have to give in but we're both SO stubborn :dohh:

Possibly, but you would think they could at least pick a fruit that was easier to relate to as many of us have never even seen a papaya :haha:

I LOVE feeling my little boy kick, especially now that other people can feel him from the outside too.

I've peaked into third trimester a few times and it was pretty scary, maybe it'll be more relatable when we're a little further along.

My boyfriend and I are currently at an impasse when it comes to names. We're both dead set on certain names, so I have no idea how we're going to decide, clearly one of us will have to give in but we're both SO stubborn :dohh:[/QUOTE]

What are your name options then? We can pick a side :haha: The baby finally allowed DH to feel a kick on Sunday morning :happydance: ... usually he seems to have a calming influence and as soon as he puts his hand on my belly the kicking would stop!!

My boyfriend and I are currently at an impasse when it comes to names. We're both dead set on certain names, so I have no idea how we're going to decide, clearly one of us will have to give in but we're both SO stubborn :dohh:

What are your name options then? We can pick a side :haha: The baby finally allowed DH to feel a kick on Sunday morning :happydance: ... usually he seems to have a calming influence and as soon as he puts his hand on my belly the kicking would stop!![/QUOTE]

haha I know, when I really want someone to feel the baby kick, he just refuses, he's stubborn like his daddy already :dohh:

Well, my boyfriend wants to name LO after him, the baby would be Richard Thomas then hyphenate our two last names. Actually the baby would be the 3rd cause my boyfriend is named after his Dad.

I on the other hand had a dream when I first got pregnant that I had a boy (turned out to be true!) and we named him Titan. I'd never heard of that name before, but I really like it. I'd actually appreciate some opinions, and don't worry about taking my side as my whole family hates the name Titan and is on my boyfriend's side so I'm used to it :haha:

what a rude thread, talk about being ignored :cry:

Wahoo!!! Im a Papaya today! :D So happy! Funny i LOVE Papaya's!!

Congrats on becoming a papaya=)!!!!!!!!!! So exciting, I will be joining you tomorrow:) Some days I feel like time is slipping away...but today is one of those days, that is dragging on and on lol!
Doesn't help that I was up at 5am with my 2.5 yr old who is sick AND potty training at the same time.:wacko:

I think I will take a nap this afternoon:sleep:

I know the feeling well,when my husband is away working and its just me the two kids and the baby some days I could fall asleep on my feet:sleep: not good lol

loving the fact we are due on the exact same day:thumbup: wonder who will go first:winkwink:lol

ohhhh just realized we have the same due dates:) :happydance:
Yes I am quite curious who will go first:) My last was an induction so I'm not sure if they will even let me go a full 40 weeks...I guess time will tell! With your other kids did you go overdue or on time?

DS due 17th March......arrived 22nd March
DD due 17th March......arrived 17th March
DD due 23rd Feb .........arrived 26th Feb

so if baby no4 is like baby no2 hopefully it will arrive on time lol

what a rude thread, talk about being ignored :cry:

oh no!!!!!! :nope: Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally didn't mean to miss you on here!!! :dohh:
I promise we are all a lovely bunch of ladies on here!

Welcome, and hope you feel more at home here!! Yay for June mommies!!
Is this your first? Do you know the gender?

Ugh still one day off papaya-ism.... This 21st- 22nd week feels like it has taken forever!!!!

Congrats on becoming a papaya=)!!!!!!!!!! So exciting, I will be joining you tomorrow:) Some days I feel like time is slipping away...but today is one of those days, that is dragging on and on lol!
Doesn't help that I was up at 5am with my 2.5 yr old who is sick AND potty training at the same time.:wacko:

I know the feeling well,when my husband is away working and its just me the two kids and the baby some days I could fall asleep on my feet:sleep: not good lol

loving the fact we are due on the exact same day:thumbup: wonder who will go first:winkwink:lol

Yes I am quite curious who will go first:) My last was an induction so I'm not sure if they will even let me go a full 40 weeks...I guess time will tell! With your other kids did you go overdue or on time?

Oh thats pretty good!!! I know some ladies who go 2 weeks overdue! I can imagine going overdue is difficult...I had my son at 37 weeks, and I remember how uncomfortable it was!!
I haven't experienced the whole "water breaking" thing...so I'm wondering if that happens for me if it will be in public or something lol!!! Did you find your labours and delivery became faster with each child?

Ugh still one day off papaya-ism.... This 21st- 22nd week feels like it has taken forever!!!!

I can totally relate!!! lol!!! :haha: I feel like this past week has really dragged on!!!! Not sure why....

Im hoping things pick up from tomorrow :)

how is everyone else feeling? I am finding myself getting quite tired by the end of the working day at the moment.

do you all feel movement at regular times of the day? My boy seems to be active for an hour first thing when I get to work in the morning, and an hour or so at different points during the day, then a bit when I am on the sofa at night, but not at all when I go to bed.... Is that strange?

how is everyone else feeling? I am finding myself getting quite tired by the end of the working day at the moment.

do you all feel movement at regular times of the day? My boy seems to be active for an hour first thing when I get to work in the morning, and an hour or so at different points during the day, then a bit when I am on the sofa at night, but not at all when I go to bed.... Is that strange?

That sounds pretty normal to me hun! All babies have different sleep patterns and every baby is different when it comes to how active they are! When I was pregnant with my son, he was ALWAYS active non-stop...quite true to who he is LOL! But this baby, is much more quiet. I feel him or her in the early morning, and then again before bed. Sometimes I will feel him or her after I eat or drink a glass of cold water.

Oh thats pretty good!!! I know some ladies who go 2 weeks overdue! I can imagine going overdue is difficult...I had my son at 37 weeks, and I remember how uncomfortable it was!!
I haven't experienced the whole "water breaking" thing...so I'm wondering if that happens for me if it will be in public or something lol!!! Did you find your labours and delivery became faster with each child?

out of all 3 my waters only broke with DD no1 at 3am lol
with DS I had to be induced as contractions were coming hard but wasnt dilating enough and with DD no2 it was just the contractions started but waters didnt burst till an hour before she was born as for the length of time all 3 were the same almost in labour for 24hrs and DD no2 was back to back OMG that hurt lol

Haha my little mans boy parts! :haha:

Attachments

• 21 weeks Its a BOY.jpg
    21 weeks Its a BOY.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 21 weeks bnb.jpg
    21 weeks bnb.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Hehe thanks! We get to see him again on the 28th and im sooooo excited! They werent able to get everything needed at our 19 week scan so back we go!

Good morning everyone. Tomorrow I am a papaya. YAY seems like I am the only banana left lol. Everything is great over here. I can't believe we have to be papayas for so long. Oh well it's ok now I start the countdown to my 4d scan in exactly 3 weeks. :)

Good morning everyone. Tomorrow I am a papaya. YAY seems like I am the only banana left lol. Everything is great over here. I can't believe we have to be papayas for so long. Oh well it's ok now I start the countdown to my 4d scan in exactly 3 weeks. :)

I turn papaya tomorrow too! My 4d scan isn't until nearly 6 weeks but we just got a good deal on a 2d to confirm gender as she was only 80% girl at the 20 week scan :haha: So going for that next monday and I think they might give us a bit of 4d freeview

I turn papaya tomorrow too! My 4d scan isn't until nearly 6 weeks but we just got a good deal on a 2d to confirm gender as she was only 80% girl at the 20 week scan :haha: So going for that next monday and I think they might give us a bit of 4d freeview

That is awesome. You get to see the baby again on Monday and a 4d freeview how cool. I love seeing my little one. I am team yellow though so no knowing the gender for me, and honestly I have no idea if it is boy or girl.

Doesn't seem strange to me. Mine likes to sleep in, so hardly feel him in the morning. During the afternoon he's semi-active, but in the evening and at night it's like he's doing a riverdance in my uterus :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->