June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Soooo cool for all of having 4d scans... I am tempted to look into the cost of it here as I would love to see what my boy looks like.

Is there a better time to do it, ie in terms of weeks along?

They say that the best time to get them is between 25 and 32 weeks. Mine is scheduled for when I turn 25 weeks. I am glad I checked into it because here it is only 85 dollars which is really cheap. Happy papaya day!!!!Mine is tomorrow!

Cool!! I might look into it and try to hold out a wee bit past 25 weeks as only got to see him at 20 weeks and 15 weeks seems like way too long on the end.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah I would have done it a little bit later but I get a fourth scan between 32 and 36 weeks because I have little babies. My son was 6 lbs 6 oz and my daughter was 5 lbs 14 oz. They were full term too, and healthy as could be, just small. I will only have to wait like 7 or 8 weeks after my 4d for another 2d one yay.

Ugh still one day off papaya-ism.... This 21st- 22nd week feels like it has taken forever!!!!

Happy papaya day!!! :happydance:

Awwww thanks!!! That was the first thing I thought when I woke up this morning... yay Im a papaya! Sad huh!

How is everyone?

I look forward to changing fruit a lot... :haha:

As for 4D scans I just booked mine. They recommend 27-30 weeks. I couldn't believe how cheap they are too! I'm glad I didn't listen to all my friends who said they cost like $300 :dohh:

not quiet a papaya, but soon, due in june ...
i feel huge, and still nauseas ... so sick of this feeling, and what was this rumor about?? Energy returns in the second trimester??? mine just gets worse :D

dont know when to do my 4d scan ... i gotta pay for it, did it with aleiha at 31 weeks and finally got pics at 39 ... i went back 6!!! times, i never had enough amniotic fluid ... dont want to pay and get pics a week before i met him ... also i already want to cuddle him now!!!

maybe around 27/29 weeks??

My 3D scan is scheduled for March 12th. My mom and dad are driving 8 hours to come with us. Can't wait!
I have had in my mind what I want for a mobile over the crib and have been looking and looking and looking for something that is like what I imagined. I finally found it! Sort of blew the budget but you know how it is when your heart is set on something...
[IMG]https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/monkeypooh/31Z-hWOCL__SL500_AA300_.jpg[/IMG]

My 3D scan is scheduled for March 12th. My mom and dad are driving 8 hours to come with us. Can't wait!
I have had in my mind what I want for a mobile over the crib and have been looking and looking and looking for something that is like what I imagined. I finally found it! Sort of blew the budget but you know how it is when your heart is set on something...
[IMG]https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/monkeypooh/31Z-hWOCL__SL500_AA300_.jpg[/IMG]

Oh yay!!!! I have my next ultrasound the same day as you!!!!! Sooo fun! I can't wait to see baby again! I just hope he/she cooperates this time so they can get all the measurments they need lol!
That's wonderful that your family is going to be there with you!!! Such an exciting time for the whole family!!!

By the way- I LOVE the mobile you chose....it is sooooooooo cute and original!!! I love it!!!!!

Jen and Jess, it goes quick believe me. :)
It only felt like last week I was hitting the 20 week mark.
:)

Congrats on V day :) i cant wait to get to mine, but am also 2 weeks off.

not quiet a papaya, but soon, due in june ...
i feel huge, and still nauseas ... so sick of this feeling, and what was this rumor about?? Energy returns in the second trimester??? mine just gets worse :D

dont know when to do my 4d scan ... i gotta pay for it, did it with aleiha at 31 weeks and finally got pics at 39 ... i went back 6!!! times, i never had enough amniotic fluid ... dont want to pay and get pics a week before i met him ... also i already want to cuddle him now!!!

maybe around 27/29 weeks??

27/29 weeks sounds like a good time. The place I am going to said to make sure to drink lots of water for 1 to 2 weeks before hand. Maybe that will help the fluid situation :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->