June - Eggplants (revised) :)

When is V-DAY? Is it week 23?

So I work in a lab, I have to be in a special decontaminatin suit FOR 6 HOURS today! Think I need to pick up some adult diapers!! If I don't pee my pants I will die of starvation. LOL

not quiet a papaya, but soon, due in june ...
i feel huge, and still nauseas ... so sick of this feeling, and what was this rumor about?? Energy returns in the second trimester??? mine just gets worse :D

dont know when to do my 4d scan ... i gotta pay for it, did it with aleiha at 31 weeks and finally got pics at 39 ... i went back 6!!! times, i never had enough amniotic fluid ... dont want to pay and get pics a week before i met him ... also i already want to cuddle him now!!!

maybe around 27/29 weeks??

Sorry your still feeling sick. My energy has returned a tiny bit. I think mostly it has to do with my thryroid pill really kicking in.

When is V-DAY? Is it week 23?

So I work in a lab, I have to be in a special decontaminatin suit FOR 6 HOURS today! Think I need to pick up some adult diapers!! If I don't pee my pants I will die of starvation. LOL

You can't go to the bathroom or eat snacks for 6 hours!?!?!?! That's torture!!! I would wet myself and/or pass out from hunger.

sheesh that does seem harsh, is that even legal to not let you leave for 6 hours??

Hey ladies! I've been lurking on this thread for a little while and am finally joining in. Lately the weirdest thing for me is how hungry I am! I have to get up twice a night for snacks because I get too hungry (which still makes me a little nauseous) to sleep. But its worth the trouble because then I can get more sleep.

I can leave if necessary, I just have to shower out. Its a royal pain in the ass. I survived it though.

Hey ladies! I've been lurking on this thread for a little while and am finally joining in. Lately the weirdest thing for me is how hungry I am! I have to get up twice a night for snacks because I get too hungry (which still makes me a little nauseous) to sleep. But its worth the trouble because then I can get more sleep.

Welcome! Looks like we are having girls around the same time. How exciting! I am finding that I am waking up in the middle of the night hungry too. I keep apples in my bedside table. LOL

Yes welcome!!! So glad you joined us!!!!:) I'm the same as you- I woke up last night hungry...I didn't eat anything but when I woke up this morning I felt sick...so I may need to put a granola bar by my bed or something lol!!!

Welcome! Looks like we are having girls around the same time. How exciting! I am finding that I am waking up in the middle of the night hungry too. I keep apples in my bedside table. LOL

Yes welcome!!! So glad you joined us!!!!:) I'm the same as you- I woke up last night hungry...I didn't eat anything but when I woke up this morning I felt sick...so I may need to put a granola bar by my bed or something lol!!!

Thanks for the welcomes Jenmcn1 and Monkeypooh! So funny about the night time hunger. Being pregnant turns every eating rule I've ever known upside down. Don't eat right before bed, don't eat in the middle of the night, don't graze... I need to do all of these things to keep from being ravenous and sick! I'm just glad my body lets me know what baby needs, because otherwise I'd probably forget to keep her as well fueled for all her development. :) She loves protein, that's what really keeps my tummy happy.

my tits got huge in a day ... noticed them being bigger last night, compared to morning... husband agreed. i woke up this morning too him saying, wow they grew... now they hurt and got a lot bigger, maybe a cup in the past 2 days ...

i was C before daughter, DD after...when i stopped nursing i went down to B, then in the first trimester to D, now i am DD

my tits got huge in a day ... noticed them being bigger last night, compared to morning... husband agreed. i woke up this morning too him saying, wow they grew... now they hurt and got a lot bigger, maybe a cup in the past 2 days ...

i was C before daughter, DD after...when i stopped nursing i went down to B, then in the first trimester to D, now i am DD

I hope mine get bigger :haha:, but they probably won't til I breast feed

Mine have grown steadily through the whole pregnancy so far. Except at first when they jumped a cup size in a week or so. I'm so scared mine will go down to smaller than what I started out with. I was a B before, if they go smaller I won't have anything left! :(

Mine have grown steadily through the whole pregnancy so far. Except at first when they jumped a cup size in a week or so. I'm so scared mine will go down to smaller than what I started out with. I was a B before, if they go smaller I won't have anything left! :(

Mine were a cup smaller after, but like my husband says... They were replaceable, that's all he talks about is how he now used to me with big tits, they didn't get bigger with dd until i had her, and once my milk shot in the swelling went down a lot they where huge after having her and then went down 1-2 weeks after

Mine were a cup smaller after, but like my husband says... They were replaceable, that's all he talks about is how he now used to me with big tits, they didn't get bigger with dd until i had her, and once my milk shot in the swelling went down a lot they where huge after having her and then went down 1-2 weeks after

I've heard of women whose boobs were smaller than they started with after breastfeeding and I've heard of the opposite where they stay bigger. I hope mine stay bigger!!

oh my god anyone else have no idea how to wait 4 more months ???i am freaking out and wanna have my baby!!! i was not like this with my daughter, but i am sure the baby is full term now :D i want him here with us!!!

Hubby keeps bringing home baby clothes! Its so cute I just want to squeeze the living sh*t out of him. I can't believe how stoked he is about having a little girl.
Its 4:16 am and I have been awake since 2:30 am. 3 cheers for heartburn and insomnia!!

Hubby keeps bringing home baby clothes! Its so cute I just want to squeeze the living sh*t out of him. I can't believe how stoked he is about having a little girl.
Its 4:16 am and I have been awake since 2:30 am. 3 cheers for heartburn and insomnia!!

Aaah thats so sweet! He sounds lovely, bet he can't wait for his princess.

Made me laugh out loud about the cheers for heartburn and insomnia - isn't it just a dream!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->