June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction
It's where the ligaments in your pelvis loosen to much/too quickly causing pain and difficulty walking/moving.
I had it terribly with my second and had to use crutches. It's started this time already. Not fun!!

I had bad spd with my dd. Couldn't move at all towards the end. I feel for you ladies. It really is no fun.

Hi guys I just updated in the other thread, we had a scan this morning and expecting another girl :), my dates haven't changed at all though.

Sorry some of you his are getting spd already :( I hope you can find a way to keep it at bay x

Congrats on your girl greenlady! I have 2 girls close in age & love it!!

I'm off to my OB appointment today. I've been feeling baby kicking a lot the last few days!!

Anybody else still waiting for the promised increase in energy that supposed to be handed to you at the finish line of the first trimester? I am still knackered and dont get me started on sleeping.. SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Gah. Tell me I am not the only one still waiting for the glow?

Maybe if I could feel the baby I would stand it a bit better, but so far I am just getting more and more uncomfortable and fatter without really feeling pregnant. :(

Anybody else still waiting for the promised increase in energy that supposed to be handed to you at the finish line of the first trimester? I am still knackered and dont get me started on sleeping.. SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Gah. Tell me I am not the only one still waiting for the glow?

Maybe if I could feel the baby I would stand it a bit better, but so far I am just getting more and more uncomfortable and fatter without really feeling pregnant. :(

haha you just described my exact feelings and thoughts up to this point. I feel like I could tolerate feeling crappy a lot more if I could actually feel the baby move. Feeling the baby move would obviously make me sooo happy, but also make the fatigue and discomfort worthwhile. The past couple days I think I may have felt some movements, but I can't be sure as I've been very gassy and it could be that. :dohh:

Also, is anyone taking progression pictures of their bellies? I was aiming for once a week, but only managed once a month so far :haha:. Anyway here is mine at 13 and 17 weeks. I'd love to see yours to compare!

https://i47.tinypic.com/29binep.jpg

I feel EXACTLY the same!!

Anyone else feel tingly legs? I actually look a flight yesterday (well, 2 as I had a layover) and was left with swollen legs and feet (even though I had feet up, walked on the plane, drank water, and wore compression socks...) and now the swelling is gone but my legs almost feel numb and tingly. This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure if it is because of the flight or just maybe some water retention? I'm at risk for pre-eclampsia but my blood pressure is still good and I've been peeing still...

I feel the same too! No energy, I just feel like napping all the time. I'm trying to start working out again. Since 8weeks, I've been on and off of it :dohh:
Have you tried sleeping with the full body pillow? I didn't like it at the beginning but I've finally find a great way to put it so it's comfortable.

Thank you, tired ladies. :D I'm sorry you also feel rubbish, but also so happy to hear I'm not the only one.

I just got a full pregnancy pillow yesterday and am a bit confused about how it works. But worth a try, anyway. And on that note, I think I'll go back to bed.

My energy levels aren't too bad... certainly in the evenings I cant be bothered doing much! But day times are OK. But I'm not 21 anymore either and haven't been for a long time! I figure its good to rest up for the next 4 months anyway because when our little one arrives no doubt we'll all be a bit sleep-deprived!

Medzi, a couple of weeks back I had tingling down the back of my left calf. After a bit of googling, it can be because of the way baby is positioned and if it's putting pressure on your sciatic nerve. I've had on-off tingling on the top of my left foot too but I'm putting that down to water retention. My feet aren't swollen yet but I think the tingling might be related.

I didn't realise you could be talking about sciatica, Medzi. I've had it for years, but it's getting particularly bad the past few weeks. It's got to the stage where I feel like I'm waddling as though I'm seven months pregnant because of the pain... and there's pretty much nothing you can do to help sciatica. It just goes away on its own eventually.

I get sciatica every now and again and it is very painful. :( I find the best remedy to be rest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->