June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

I had siatica with my daughter. Only when she would position herself on the nerve...having your leg suddenly give out while walking/standing it's fun when you're 8mos pregnant! and it HURT!

I have sciatica and had it with my 2nd boy too. It started early this time but it is not any different. I did ask my dr about it because my DH has some shoulder problems so we bought a Tens unit, like physical therapist have. So I asked her if I could used it and she said of course, it would hurt a thing. OMG, it works so well, I have had NO PAIN in several weeks! This is the first time that I have not had some sort of pain in 5 years!! I highly recommend getting one. They are about $150 but very much worth it. They help with everything, sciatica, migraines, sinus pain, any kind of muscle pain, acupuncture, even helps with numbness or paralysis. It is amazing. The book that comes with it is so informative and there are so many ailments that it helps, I havent even went through them all.

Tens is good for labour too

Thanks ladies! I have, unfortunately, had sciatica as well years ago because of a herniated disc so could definitely be related. I spent most of the day resting with my feet up and today is much, much better. The feeling is gone. So could have totally been the way baby was laying, or maybe it was just swelling related from my travel, or maybe a combination. Either way, it is better :)

Hi ladies. So sorry I haven't really been about. I ran out of internet on my phone!! I have my scan in 10 days. Looking forward to finding out what we're having.

no energy for me either! Dont feel pregnant and dont feel any movements at least thats what i believe..i've felt flutters and stuff but i dont trust them!!

Also, i think im experiencing what ur having.. or maybe just leg/hip cramps?? They wake me up at night..my leg feels numb all the way from my hip (thats during the night)..and sometimes *excuse me* but the upper left cheek of my bum is like reallly sore and numb during the day and i dont know whats causing it..anyone else? lol

Hi ladies. So sorry I haven't really been about. I ran out of internet on my phone!! I have my scan in 10 days. Looking forward to finding out what we're having.

Mine is tomorrow! I'm not sure if we'll be able to see anything but hopefully ..we will! Im getting too impatient! otherwise, i'll have to wait till week 20!:dohh:

no energy for me either! Dont feel pregnant and dont feel any movements at least thats what i believe..i've felt flutters and stuff but i dont trust them!!

Also, i think im experiencing what ur having.. or maybe just leg/hip cramps?? They wake me up at night..my leg feels numb all the way from my hip (thats during the night)..and sometimes *excuse me* but the upper left cheek of my bum is like reallly sore and numb during the day and i dont know whats causing it..anyone else? lol

That does sound like some sort of starting of a nerve pain like sciatica. Not much a dr can do but if you find that some stretching and massage helps, that may be what it is. Try sitting with your knees bent laying on your back, have your LO stand over you with their legs on the outside of yours. You push out on your legs and have them resist with pushing against your force and push your legs in to help with the stretching. Thats what the physical therapist told me to do when I had my first bout with it. Now that I kinda know how to deal with it, it makes things a little less painful, especially with my tens unit :)

Mine is tomorrow! I'm not sure if we'll be able to see anything but hopefully ..we will! Im getting too impatient! otherwise, i'll have to wait till week 20!:dohh:

yay, exciting. I hope you will see what baby is. Can't wait for the update.

yea!! I hope you'll get to see the gender of your baby. I'm having mine on the same day as yours. Keep us updated on which team baby is :happydance:

I can't wait to see what we're having! I'm pretty sure its a girl though.

So excited for all of the upcoming scans :) Mine is on Friday!

UPDATE!!

We are Team :pink: !!!! A girl!!!!! I cant believe i really thought i was having a boy eventhough i had a gut feeling it was a girl!!! aaahhh feels so real now!!!!

UPDATE!!

We are Team :pink: !!!! A girl!!!!! I cant believe i really thought i was having a boy eventhough i had a gut feeling it was a girl!!! aaahhh feels so real now!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Yay!!! Congrats on your baby girl Catchbaby!!! Welcome to team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->