June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

i'm so stinking excited about this baby girl pic i got today i have to share, i know you all probably great shots i don't know how your not on top of buildings screaming your lungs out! i can't get over the fact i'm having my first girl- bad news was she's got her feet and bum right on my bladder so they said that explains any discomfort i get releasing my piddle, and the frequent trips- little stinker. here's the pic

What a great pic! Congrats... I cannot wait until we find out. It's insane how much like babies our LO's are looking already :) Jealous!

wow that pic is amazing!!! I showed it to DH and he couldn't believe it!

Have my gender scan in 8 days and then a 4D scan arranged for 28 weeks! :D

found out we are team blue !! :) this is baby Jaxon sucking his thumb <3 i should have been 17w5d but they had changed my due date after my 12 week scan so i was 18w2d BUT my big boy measured 18w6d i couldnt believe it !!
jaxon suckng his thumb.jpg

when can you tell if its a boy or girl? i got my 20 week scan on the 31st but i wondered if i got a private gender scan would it be done earlier? how much do they cost anyways?

I've got a private gender scan at 17+6 for £79 at Babybond but am pretty sure they will scan from 16 weeks. :)

found out we are team blue !! :) this is baby Jaxon sucking his thumb <3 i should have been 17w5d but they had changed my due date after my 12 week scan so i was 18w2d BUT my big boy measured 18w6d i couldnt believe it !!
View attachment 543957

that is so stinkin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! congrats! I cannot believe you were able to catch him on camera doing that! so cute!

thanks sumday3!! your picture is amazing it looks like shes cuddling into you ! i cant wait to see Jax in 3d and 4d im waiting till 30-32 weeks so ive got a long way to go :p he was sucking his thumb for a long time :p it was neat to see his flexing his fingers and rubbing his face , Adrian didnt move around that much in his scans

thanks sumday3!! your picture is amazing it looks like shes cuddling into you ! i cant wait to see Jax in 3d and 4d im waiting till 30-32 weeks so ive got a long way to go :p he was sucking his thumb for a long time :p it was neat to see his flexing his fingers and rubbing his face , Adrian didnt move around that much in his scans

I actually didn't even pay for the 3d/4d she just gave them to me, but i think it was because she couldn't get a profile shot of her in 2d as she was so snuggled into placenta, so I just lucked out on getting them as baby was stubborn! I am def. going to back there for the whole appt to be 3d/4d their book of other babies was amazing and parents sent in before and after pics, the look just alike so neat!

I actually didn't even pay for the 3d/4d she just gave them to me, but i think it was because she couldn't get a profile shot of her in 2d as she was so snuggled into placenta, so I just lucked out on getting them as baby was stubborn! I am def. going to back there for the whole appt to be 3d/4d their book of other babies was amazing and parents sent in before and after pics, the look just alike so neat![/QUOTE]

oh wow!! lucky duck i dont even know if they can do 3d where i go ... with adrian the umblical cord only had one artery so i had to go for an in depth scan and they did 3d for me then :p thankfully everything looked perfect with Jax so i dont have to have it done again but the free 3d was awesome

:baby:oh wow!! lucky duck i dont even know if they can do 3d where i go ... with adrian the umblical cord only had one artery so i had to go for an in depth scan and they did 3d for me then :p thankfully everything looked perfect with Jax so i dont have to have it done again but the free 3d was awesome.

:happydance: for perfect, happy, healthy, thumb sucking babies:baby:!!!!!!! :happydance:

I love the scan pics and all the gender reveals! 8 days until my turn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->