June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Congratulations. Aww, I hope I join team blue.

Everyone finding out is making me wish we had too! Oh we'll 18-22 weeks til we know too :rofl:

If all pans out and baby cooperates this Fri we'll be finding out team blue or pink as well. Getting very excited :)

I can't wait to find out gender! Likely not for anther few weeks. My scan is in 3 weeks, but our clinics here don't usually disclose gender so we need to book a 4D scan.

Thank u everyone

And omg congrats to everyone who found out as well!! This is sooo exciting!!! Those past two days i bonded more with the baby now that i know what it is! <3 i feel like i know her already lol..

Congratulations to all of us..and awaiting pending gender scans :D

Everyone finding out is making me wish we had too! Oh we'll 18-22 weeks til we know too :rofl:

wow its cool u want it to stay a surprise! I would never be this patient!! hehe..time will fly ;)

Congratulations to the ladies who have found out they're team pink. Aww, little princesses.

7 days until my scan. I hope baby is ready with legs wide open. :haha:

Congratulations to the ladies who have found out they're team pink. Aww, little princesses.

7 days until my scan. I hope baby is ready with legs wide open. :haha:

LOL @ wide open legs..well, my girl had her legs together yet moving everywhere...we spent a total of five minutes just trying to take a potty shot! ..When the dr stopped scanning with no comment..i thought she couldnt manage..but then she asked me what i felt it was...told her girl! and i was right..

So whats ur gut feeling? u could be right..it eases the waiting out

My gut says in having another girl. I'm convinced its a girl but I might be wrong. I'd like a boy but with everything we went through I'll take what I'm given and love it regardless.

Congrats to all of those who have found out the genders. It's so exciting! Three weeks til our anatomical scan and I can't wait. DH and I will be going together, and hopefully the little one is going to cooperate!

Possibly might be working something out for a crib... my brother in law's cousin is selling a crib which is convertible (what we want)... waiting to hear back from her and see pictures, then talk to the husband. I think they are selling it with the sealy mattress which are really good. Can't wait to get started on the nursery in the next couple months!

congrats to all who found out the gender!! Woohoo!
I'm having mine in 7 days! Super excited!

It's such a lovely feeling finding out. Made it more real for me

I've got 3 weeks to go until my scan. Hurry up 3 weeks!

Did any of you ladies drink something sweet to get baby moving so you could see gender better? I know your told to drink water of course, but I have my scan this Fri and I want to make sure our baby is on the move so we can find out gender as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->