June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Did any of you ladies drink something sweet to get baby moving so you could see gender better? I know your told to drink water of course, but I have my scan this Fri and I want to make sure our baby is on the move so we can find out gender as well :)

I drank Sunny Delight and baby girl was wriggling all over!

I had cold water a can of coke and half a pack of Jaffa cakes fr y gender scan with DS :haha:

I was never told to drink any water before any of my scans, is there a reason you're sometimes requested to? I also drank a bottle of orange juice before my 12 week scan, but baby didn't want to move at all then, so not sure how reliable that is lol.

And I can't wait for my scan tomorrow!! I hope the baby cooperates because I'll be really disappointed if we aren't able tell the sex after waiting all this time and being so anxious to find out

I drank a Starbucks venti iced black tea lemonade. Baby was moving around like crazy! Of course that's sugar and also a bit of caffeine. But that was the only way I was going to get enough fluid in my bladder. Water was such an aversion for me, there's no way I could've handled 4 cups to make my bladder full!!

They have always advised me to drink a bottle and a half 1 1/2 hour's before appt, I always did, and when it came to scan baby, he/she was not active hardly. So this time, I will have some water, and my cup of tea that I normally have in the AM every day. I notice baby likes to move after alittle caffine and sugar ;)

My doctor is the opposite. They always ask me if I need to go to the bathroom before the scan. I think once you get far enough along your uterus is up high enough you don't need the full bladder to lift it up. All of my early scans were transvaginal so you don't.have to have a full bladder for those

I was trying to multi quote but can't do it.

Congrats to everyone who has found out team blue or pink :happydance:

....or are there other people NOT finding out the baby's gender :wacko:. Feels like everyone is or perhaps it's just a flurry of anomaly scans with us all being June due dates. Holding out for a surprise :thumbup:.

We're team yellow. Scan was last week so its official.

We are trying hard to stay Yellow. Have scan on Saturday so have to see if we can resist temptation then.

I had to find out if we were team pink or blue because I'm far too impatient! Also we have enough blue stuff for twin boys because people went overboard with DS last time so I wanted to know if we should hang on to that or sell it on to pay for pink stuff.

....or are there other people NOT finding out the baby's gender :wacko:. Feels like everyone is or perhaps it's just a flurry of anomaly scans with us all being June due dates. Holding out for a surprise :thumbup:.

Team yellow here too! We have our scan on Friday but won't be finding out the gender. Holding out for a surprise too!

We are trying hard to stay Yellow. Have scan on Saturday so have to see if we can resist temptation then.

Taurus I have my scan on Friday. Excited but still a bit PARLanoid too. Hope it all goes well on Saturday :hugs:.

I had to find out if we were team pink or blue because I'm far too impatient! Also we have enough blue stuff for twin boys because people went overboard with DS last time so I wanted to know if we should hang on to that or sell it on to pay for pink stuff.

I think if I was having twins I might have to find out too :thumbup:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->