June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Aww i never got potty shots! Maybe i'll ask on monday.
Congrats to you all finding out the genders and posting scan pics!

Any of the twin mums-to-be finding babies are almost at their ribs already? Only half way through and I feel about 30 weeks already!
I've got one nestled under my belly button and the other wakes me up at night trying to snuggle up as high as possible.

Any of the twin mums-to-be finding babies are almost at their ribs already? Only half way through and I feel about 30 weeks already!
I've got one nestled under my belly button and the other wakes me up at night trying to snuggle up as high as possible.

Mine both have anterior placentas so I only feel them sporadically. I definitely look about 26-27 weeks though in my opinion.

I have a scan on Monday too!

everything is well! however we was told girl! Had gender scan at 14.5 tho and they said boy so we dont know who to believe lol!

heres a pic from today

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/2013-01-23113523-1_zps28c924a2.jpg

Jadey love, I would go with the later scan and say team pink..boys and girls look much the same at 14 weeks

Hey everyone! I had my 20 week scan yesterday and everything looks great! I'm so thankful!! Just had to post this pic lol..

68456_10200421859897187_222599662_n.jpg

There is no denying that potty shot! Lol

I'm a singleton mum but it's my 4th. My little love has access to my ribs now and enjoys kicking them or pushing them.

Any of you ladies experiencing Scaitica? Started to creep up on me just the last week or so, getting worse now. I didn't think at 21 weeks I'd have this yet, I figured later I would experience it :(

I've had sciatica for years, but it's definitely gotten worse and more frequent since I've been pregnant.

Been reading up on-line ways to help eleivate some of the pain ... I've always had lower back pain, but this is different, it pinches all the time, with the lower back pain it's more of a dull aching issue. Hope some of the info on line will help alittle :)

Aw, sorry sorry you are dealing with it :( I've had it before and ended up with cortisone injections in my spine. It helped a lot and I was super worried it would come back since being pregnant, but hasn't so far. It is sooo painful. I find certain exercises work a lot - especially one where you are on all fours and then you lift one leg at a time and straighten in behind you so your back is straight and you leg is like an extension of your back. Hope that makes sense!

I'm getting pains in my inner thighs, mostly when standing/walking. And pressure down low sitting or standing. Things are definitely growing/stretching!

Yup mine has been acting up for the last few weeks too.
With DD it came around the 7th month but this time it seems to be just constantly there. I can't be on my feet for more than an hour and it starts. If I'm cooking or chopping I need to rest on a chair. I noticed that I'm not even standing on my right leg as much just to ease the pain. Fun times ladies....fun times LOL

I HAVE THEE WORST HEART BURN! and I ate chili for lunch today *duh* :dohh:

sorry you girls are dealing with sciatica :( i've got the spd or whatever it is, and am having to limit what i do with exercise or it seems to exacerbate it -this has been a crappy adjustment as I'm a jogger and avid jillian michaels dvd follower but she is just to brutal for my hips right now :shrug:

hope everyones having a fantastic week aside from all of the aches and pains!

Today marks 20 weeks for me and I also had my anatomy scan this morning and we are thrilled to be having another boy!!! 2 girls, 2 boys! Perfect!

Today marks 20 weeks for me and I also had my anatomy scan this morning and we are thrilled to be having another boy!!! 2 girls, 2 boys! Perfect!

Congrats!!

Aw! My hubby is from a 2 girl 2 boy family and it really is a great family dynamic. And now they're all married having babies so the family has just exploded!!. So cool!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->