June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

My SIL scanned me Tuesday and said 2 boys and she said she's 200% sure. I trust her ultrasound skill. I will have it confirmed at my 18 week scan 1/2

Had our private scan today and are pretty confident we are team pink!!!! She was not shy and we got several potty shots!!! I have 6&8 year old boys so I'm terrified and super excited at the same time!

Happy to hear that other people are finding out genders a little early! We also found out today that we are team blue and I am over the moon! For some reason I'm still worried that the boy bits will be swollen girl bits or something crazy like that. haha I still can't deny seeing a nub in both the black and white and 4D ultrasound!

Congrats to all the other ladies finding out! I'm so happy we are on this journey together!

Team Yellow here! Congrats to all those who have found out already though. :happydance:

I'm holding out until 18 weeks! I'm so excited about all the gender reveals though

My next scan is 18.5 weeks I'll find out then. Congrats to all the team pink and blues!

I got a scan Weds! Hoping to find out what team we are on too!

Hi ladies

Can I join you even though I am a little unsure if I am still first or second tri?

I just saw the doctor this morning who said I had absolutely no cause for concern and gave me another appointment in 5 weeks time! Which makes me v nervous as I have been going for scans every 2 weeks (high risk) until now, but I guess is a good thing as it means they no longer worry about me.

At our NT scan they said we are 80% team blue, but will have to wait until Jan to confirm.

Hope all are feeling peachy. I am still completely knackered but feel pretty good in every other way.

I love all these gender reveals! So excited for everyone! Our next scan is January 18 but we are staying team yellow - it will be tough not to try to peek and figure it out - but more of me wants the surprise :)

On my next scan I plan on finding out if were team pink or team blue, on a guess here, I am thinking team blue ... but if I go by this 'nub theroy' it looks like team pink. Next scan I think is in a week or two, I see my OB tomorrow to do some bloodwork for Downs ... etc.... as I am over 35 and at risk. Wish me luck. Oh ... my Mom took me out Mat shopping today \O/ I got a sweet pair of jeans, and 2 pairs of dress pants for work. Sooooooo much more comfy than my 'normal' jeans and dress pants.

Team Yellow for us, so want know until it pops out :haha:

But its nice to hear what everyone else is having.

Think I better move over to the second trimester! Scan tomorrow at 15+2 but staying team yellow. I will be telling my ob gyn to keep it quiet but I know I will be looking myself to see if I can see anything! A friend in work gave me some of her babies onesies as hand me downs! I haven't bought or looked at any clothes yet so seeing these tiny little clothes has made me very excited!!!!! Anyone else getting a real habit of stroking their bump? If I'm not careful the kids in my class are going to notice!

I have my next scan on January 2nd. I'm hoping to find out the gender then! So nice to see everyone's updates! :)

Finally in the 2nd trimester!!! Due June 24th here. My next scan is not scheduled but I do have an appt on Jan 3rd just to hear the heartbeat. I am so excited to finally be here.

Heard the heartbeat for the very first time today ... I am in awe and over the moon with glee! Also had the 2nd part of my bloodwork for downs done ... etc. Keeping my fingers crossed all will be ok. Next scan Jan 18th at which point I will find out if we are def team pink or blue :)

my DH has bought me an Angelsounds doppler for Christmas but he let me use it yesterday just to check everything was ok

i was expecting it to take a while for me to find hb but i found it in just a few minutes :)

my next scan is not until jan 22nd so this is great for me to reassure us everything is ok :thumbup:

We originally wanted to stay team yellow but once i did some reading on private scans it was all over couldn't contain ourselves any longer! I wish I had you team yellow ladies will power LOL! Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans! And welcome to all the gals moving over I'm sure its such relief and weight off the chest!!! It was for me!!!

im 13 weeks tomorrow...does this mean i'll enter second trimester? or do i have to finish week 13?..so confused lol

im 13 weeks tomorrow...does this mean i'll enter second trimester? or do i have to finish week 13?..so confused lol

CLose enough is good enough for me! :thumbup: You'll probably find the 2nd tri boards feel more relevant to you now anyway! Welcome to 2nd tri! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->