June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Hey guys!! My gender scan is Jan 3... seems like forever from now!!!! oh me oh my.... well, at least the holidays help keep us occupied!!! Except work is slower ugh so more time to get anxious!!

We had our scan and we are having a BOY!!!!!!! X

Having a 16wk scan on Friday and hoping to find out the gender. Looking forward to seeing sproglet again, hope everythings ok in there now too!

Having a 16wk scan on Friday and hoping to find out the gender. Looking forward to seeing sproglet again, hope everythings ok in there now too!

I've been thinking about you! Yay for scan

do we have a master list of the due dates and genders? I wont find out till after christmas so I just like stalking the other gender scans

do we have a master list of the due dates and genders? I wont find out till after christmas so I just like stalking the other gender scans

It's on our other June jitterbugs thread, in the pregnancy groups forum.

Do you think the original poster on this thread can copy it to this one? I still feel terrible that Phantom is having to update the other thread.

Yeah I joined this thread because doesn't seem right that phantom has to manage the other one with so many people on it. Congrats Jade!!!

My scan is Jan 3, can't wait!!!!!

I will be officially in the 2nd Tri on Christmas Eve but have decided to just move over. I am done with being in the 1st Tri!!!

I will be officially in the 2nd Tri on Christmas Eve but have decided to just move over. I am done with being in the 1st Tri!!!

you may feel 2nd trimester relates to you a little more too! now you have gender scan and such to look forward too!

I definitely feel like I'm already in the 2nd tri. No morning sickness and I don't feel as tired! Thankfully. I can't wait for the Gender Scan in January :)

15 weeks down, 25 to go!!

Still suffering with ms in the evenings unfortunately :(. 36 days until we get to see our baby again! Until then just staring at our beautiful pic!

Ps. I posted my scan pic for gender guesses! Here's the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...my-gender-based-skull-shape.html#post24124511

Still having the occasional ms here too -

Also have horrid back pain today. Not sure if I pulled something or pregnancy related. Also really sore hips - but really only my right side. Ouchy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->