June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

im 13 weeks tomorrow...does this mean i'll enter second trimester? or do i have to finish week 13?..so confused lol

CLose enough is good enough for me! :thumbup: You'll probably find the 2nd tri boards feel more relevant to you now anyway! Welcome to 2nd tri! :winkwink:

Thank u!! I totally agree about fitting in here more...cause now i'm more ready for the next steps like gender scans and tests :)

Heard the heartbeat for the very first time today ... I am in awe and over the moon with glee! Also had the 2nd part of my bloodwork for downs done ... etc. Keeping my fingers crossed all will be ok. Next scan Jan 18th at which point I will find out if we are def team pink or blue :)

so exciting!!! yay for you!!!!!!

Hi all,

Can I join too, i'm 15 weeks tomorrow due the 12th June. I'm going to find out if its team blue or pink but still waiting for the scan date to come through.

Finally broke the news to my boss this morning :) He is so happy for hubby and I. I figured I better let him know, as I am being to show! ;) ;)

Hi all am pretty new to this I'm due in June also, still very very sick with ms anybody else still sick??

Hi all am pretty new to this I'm due in June also, still very very sick with ms anybody else still sick??

Mine has gone from all day sickness to just evening around 7pm onwards. But today it's back to all-day again. Just hope each day gets a bit better for all of us with ms. I was on the couch for most of first tri :(. Are you on diclectin or zofran?

Nat I'm almost 16 weeks and still feeling sick. It had gone by about 14 weeks with my DD. It sucks!! So sick of not enjoying food or drinks. You have my sympathy :hugs:.

I have started to feel better around 15 weeks thankfully. It was horrible.

Hope yours starts to get better soon xx

I am in my 2nd trimester as well....I am 13 weeks and 2 days :) I am able to eat during the day but I am still VERY ill in the evenings. I have lost 20 pounds so far!!! I am so ready for this sickness to stop and to feel what "normal" pregnant feels like!!!

I had a scan today and it's a GIRL!!! I'm so excited! Miss Harper Mae is due June 7th! Healthy with a HB of 146 BPM. I'm so relieved!

521353_10200202485452963_1357577656_n.jpg

My little one!

(Sorry about the pic quality, I had to take it with my phone.)

Congrats Lacey!!!

My scan is in 6 hours. eekkk!!!

hi everyone, im now 13 weeks, cant believe im finally in second tri:) congrats everyone:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->