June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Still having the occasional ms here too -

Also have horrid back pain today. Not sure if I pulled something or pregnancy related. Also really sore hips - but really only my right side. Ouchy :(

My right hip has been really sore too. I think just the body getting adjusted to baby. When you're a bit more settled in your 2nd tri maybe go see a massage therapist, that's what I'll be doing in the next few weeks!!

lets start the weird dreams! Last night i dreamt the baby was sticking out of my tummy- covered in my skin I could see its face, fingers, arms, legs, and toes! It was sooooo weird!

hello all

I am from the July group but I've just had my dating scan and it turns out I'm further along than I thought I was. EDD 27th June 2013....

thing is I always go overdue, so I will probably end up with a July baby anyway, but I was thinking maybe I could just be greedy and flit between the two groups? lol

My official due date IS in June now though.

I'm Nat by the way *waves*

lets start the weird dreams! Last night i dreamt the baby was sticking out of my tummy- covered in my skin I could see its face, fingers, arms, legs, and toes! It was sooooo weird!

I have those dreams too! Those ones usually tell me the sex of the baby

hii everyone!! so excited it is the 2nd tri already! and my gender scan is on jan 5th, can't wait to find out!!:happydance:

Hello! I am way behind in the move over to second tri boards, but things just get away from me sometimes. EDD is June 9. My doc is making me wait until very close to 20 weeks for our gender scan :( but looking at my history (4 girls) I'm going to be very surprised if its a boy!! I've had some strange dreams too. My husband thinks its hilarious, but only because he doesn't see how real they are! My strangest one was a tire exploding in my face. I have no idea what led up to it but it sat me straight up in bed breathing very heavy. Luckily they are not every night. :)

I have those dreams too! Those ones usually tell me the sex of the baby

Ooo i had gender dreams before my scan... They were saying girl but i was surrounded by blue so i guess it sorta meant something as im deffo team blue!!! :)

Welcome Nat - I'm Nat too :)

Im having gender dreams. We think we having a girl due to history of girls but all u dream is boys boys boys and when I picture baby in moses basket/ cot I see blue

Hi ladies! We had a private gender scan yesterday at 15w2d and found out we're having a girl! Exactly what we wanted :)

Hi ladies! We had a private gender scan yesterday at 15w2d and found out we're having a girl! Exactly what we wanted :)

Congrats!!!

Welcome Nat!

No strange dreams here or at least not any that I can remember the next day. I will say the tire popping in the face would be terrifying to me too!

I have a question thats been confusing me...I heard that when ur 14 weeks..ur technically in ur fourth month..so if someone asks u in months do u say "im four months pregnant?" or "3 and a half "

I've officially moved over to 2nd tri too now! 14 weeks today :D

Still feeling lousy due to Rhinitis of pregnancy, but other than the sickness caused by that, no MS left, and only feel nauseous after public transportation for the most part.

We have a US scan this Wednesday and I'm hoping we'll get to find out the gender, and then my next OBGYN appointment is next Wednesday.

37 days Till we find out if we are having a little Charlie or Georgia! Can't wait!! It's sooo long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->