June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Congrats miiss! Name and date of birth???

Congrats wanna!!! Very beautiful baby girl! Very bitter sweet to be done :cloud9:

For those that had the baby a few days ago, how are you feeling?? My emotions seems a over the place.... and I cry for no reason and just so emotional.... I know this is part of the baby blues... anyone else feeling the same??

W8ting congratulations! She is beautiful!

Wanna I'm sorry you are feeling so emotional, it's hard even if it's normal. Do you have enough support? Do you eat well and sleep as much as you can? Try and make everything as easy as possible for you and we're here if you need to vent or cry or anything...

Thank you ladies!! I think what I am feeling is normal... just all teary one moment and happy the next... I’m trying to eat well and rest as much as possible and a thankful for a great support group around me...

@Nima, any sign of baby??

Thank you ladies!! I think what I am feeling is normal... just all teary one moment and happy the next... I’m trying to eat well and rest as much as possible and a thankful for a great support group around me...

@Nima, any sign of baby??
Kind of... water broke yesterday at 3am but not much has happened since, midwife was here and did some acupuncture and gave me instructions for an enema and other alternative induction methods for tonight (it's evening here in Europe). Hopefully it will work! Can't wait now!

For those that had the baby a few days ago, how are you feeling?? My emotions seems a over the place.... and I cry for no reason and just so emotional.... I know this is part of the baby blues... anyone else feeling the same??

Yes I’m having a horrible time. I feel like I want to just run away for awhile. Crying, despondent, depressed. It’s bad. My baby is 10 days old and I am wishing every single day away. He eats constantly when he’s awake in the day. Sucks when your nipples are so sore. And he’s very fussy about latching. Left side, right side, Left side, right side every two hour period of him being awake. We had a tongue tie revision yesterday but I’m still in pain. His latch isn’t great and though I’ve been going to the lactation consultant multiple times since leaving the hospital, I’m going back again tomorrow to get more help.

I can’t do hardly anything for my two older girls, my husband basically has to do everything around the house and for them.

Gluck Nima!! Keep us posted pls..

@AllyTiel, I’m sorry you are having a tough time... I’m sure things will get easier in time...

My nipples are really sore especially at the beginning of the feed... I figured it was normal... maybe I should consult a breast feeding consultant too...
And the supply and demand haven’t synced yet so I keep having to pump and freeze to relieve my breasts....
I’m sure these all will ease in time.... hang in there !!

Same wanna. The first 5-10 seconds HURT! But her latch is good, no tongue or lip tie....but apparently she has a domed palate, so that's why for me it hurts and why she gets so much extra air in her belly!

I've been pumping at least 16 oz every day....not because I want to, but because it hurts! I always oversupply in the beginning, I just have to remind myself it will get better and this is a great time to put milk away in the freezer for when I go back to work.

Havnt announced our wee guy properly!

Fynn Thomas arrived on 30/06 at 0844. 7lb7oz. 49cm. 33cm head. Elective c section at 39+1. He is so perfect we are absolutely smitten :cloud9:

20200703_102801.jpg 20200703_005418.jpg

Jahli was born July 3rd evening in our living room at home with a beautiful team of women surrounding us. 3.5kg, 49cm. After water broke it took almost 2 days to start, but once contractions took off she was born in only about 2.5 hours of active labor... I am still processing this incredible, painful, beautiful experience. She is so far a good eater and sleeps well and we are so in love.

Miis he is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"