June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
Thought id start a testing post because theres alot of us on the other agnus castus post that are starting it this cycle like me! i got my BFP the 1st cycle on it last time and theres alot of others on here that have said the same so ive started it again.......

send my your testing date and ill add it fingers crossed we all get our BFP​

B'N'B MEMBERS THAT HAVE ALREADY GOT BFP AFTER USING AGNUS..

Jemmad...Caz81...IrishBaby1109...Eternal...Kota...Mrs Dot...Raggydoll

HERES THE LINK TO THE OTHER POST https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/123024-im-starting-agnus-castus-4.html#post1998382

5/5
Mrs Dot...:bfp:

8/5
KOTA (1st cycle on it):bfp:

17/5
Raggydoll ...(1st cycle on it)...:bfp:

LeeLee...:bfp:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/6
WhosThatGirl

16/6
Mazza2003

24/6
Aiok
julesy78

28/6
Peach Blossom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/7
memartin

7/7
wannabeamom

17/7
jemmad

I've started taking it this month, stopped at ovulation though. Will be testing on the 8th May.

good luck hun let me know how you get on ill have me fingers crossed for you xxx

saw this in the health shop but i dont know what its used for??

saw this in the health shop but i dont know what its used for??

have a little look on this post i made it tells you about it and some others....heres the link.... https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-us-while-trying-conceive-add-your-own-x.html

plus theres a link above about it good luck hun xx

just to let you know i used it last month and got my bfp, so it def worked for me :) xx

ill add it on here thanks. how long were you on it? x

i'm having some investigative(?????)work done by the doc, also having ultrasound mid may to try to find why i've not had a visit from AF for nearly 3 months :hissy::hissy:, so i wont be testing this month but i'll let you know how it goes, hopefully its having some effect........ fingers crossed x

i'm having some investigative(?????)work done by the doc, also having ultrasound mid may to try to find why i've not had a visit from AF for nearly 3 months :hissy::hissy:, so i wont be testing this month but i'll let you know how it goes, hopefully its having some effect........ fingers crossed x

Thats so s**t i bet your pissed, im sure it will all work out soon hun xxxxx

pissed doesn't even start to explain it!!!! luckily i saw a different doc to my usual a few weeks ago who seems to be taking me more seriously (she is also female, the other was male),had swabs done already, took loads of blood on thurs to test for all sorts (not exactly sure what other than eostrogen and thyroid function)and i've got the scan booked so at least the ball is rolling, i just hope i get an answer!!

i hope they are quick about it hun and get things sorted again you must be going out of you mind xx

Yep! my OH is getting rather sick of me ha ha

on a positive note she tested for stds and it came back clear :rofl:

I'll manage to stay semi calm until my scan but after that i'll be severely pissed and impatient.

I'm trying to stay thinking that most things can be treated/ helped x x

Yep! my OH is getting rather sick of me ha ha

on a positive note she tested for stds and it came back clear :rofl:

I'll manage to stay semi calm until my scan but after that i'll be severely pissed and impatient.

I'm trying to stay thinking that most things can be treated/ helped x x

Keep thinking like that hun because its ture...if your doing OH'S head in you always have all of us to moan to ive found ill come on here befor talking to mine haha x

i come on here loads...... if he sees me on here he thinks im torturing myself cos everyone else on here is pregnant! i've told him they aren't and we all talk to each other to give advice/ moan etc etc

However......... if any totally random posts by me appear, he may have come on and had a look!! x x

Ok so I might ramble on and on... but I took that and the dr & I 100% agree, that's how I got pregnant!! I wrote this in another forum, but thought to add to it- as I think Vitex is the BEST herbal supplement on earth after I conceived because of it. (solely because of this pill supplement!)

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2years ago, after having VERY irregular periods (4 days long- light, every 1-3 months) since I got my period, which I was late... 15yrs. All my friends were 13. So I went to a dr 2yrs ago when I got serious with my boyfriend and wanted to check everything out, cause I was always nervous about conceiving. I was only regular on the pill. I had tried the NuvaRing as well, which after hearing how horrible it is for you- it made me even more nervous of my chances...

What the doctor discovered was since I rarely got my period and didn't ovulate very often, she thought I'd need chlomid to concieve. I was upset by this as I didn't want to have to rely on drugs to make my body do what it was supposed to do naturally being a woman. So with that I continued to BD with my OH - and we never did ANYTHING different. We had never used BC, since we thought we didn't need it cause the chances were so low.

Well I started to think about my reproductive health down the road and thought with some faith, it could happen. My Dr at the time (I have since switched dr's and do NOT recommend the 1st one whom I saw up until I was 8weeks along.) was convinced herbal supplements wouldn't work and I'd need chlomid as that was my only shot. Being in my 20's that was such a stab to me, I was heartbroken and then determined. So I researched on google supplements for ovulation. In December/January '09 I recieved my order of Vitex (Nature's Way brand, bought on iherb $4.12 total!!!) I took 2 a day for a 4weeks EVERY day in the AM. I got a period in January that was "regular" for normal women, so my hopes were up!! I wasn't thinking I was going to ovulate or get pregnant, that wasn't my goal. I was thinking my body was regulating and sometime I'd ovulate in the next 6months or so. My period didn't come in February and I hadn't been really taking the pills more than sporatically so... I figured my body hadn't changed and I hadn't kept up with it, oh well- I'll get to it later. I did notice my CM was more watery and I had a weird eggy white day... but thought nothing of it- as that happened to me here and there. I went on my merry way enjoying BD, but more than usual. HAHA, I had no cares at all, just wanted to enjoy my "freedom" before the Mommy journey.

Well I started to feel like I was sick, I thought I had the flu or something. I work in an office and being from MA, USA it's still winter in Feb/Mar so it's possible I caught something. I was so tired, moody, and just stressed feeling. I woke March 14th, ran down to the 1st floor at 3am and was vomitting consistently or heaving til 4pm. My OH came downstairs scared, as he thought I was still in the bedroom it was so loud and violent sounding... he was petrified. I thought I was deadly sick or something was severly wrong with me. I started to get really worried... he made 3 trips to CVS, once for pepto bismal which I puked as soon as it hit my stomach, gingerale cause i wanted it and have ever since i confirmed prego too, and then pedialyte after I could breath. Nothing helped, I took a bath - was ok for 10mins then back to vomit. I was contemplating a hospital visit, until 4pm rolled around and I was FINE. Woke up the next day, my tastes were off. That night before when I got sick we had eaten chicken pot pie with onions in it (vidalia) and I remember them tasting so strong and struggling to force myself to eat them... I usually have no problem with onions. Now pregnant, I have a hard time even eating onion rings... haha. Funny how it's all connected. So, Monday rolls around I take 2 HPTs after work... 1st was an old test I had from a box in my drawer- was weeing and it turned + before i finished... almost died. Then made OH go get me a digital cause i needed the word, PREGNANT appeared. I just cried, I was so amazed, in shock- a million feelings. No regrets, no sadness, just complete and utter shock. I still didn't believe it, thought my hormones were off cause the dr said there would be NO way I could ovulate and I only took the pills for a month, if that!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean to get pregnant, I thought I'd get my body right and seeing as thought it had been 2yrs and we hadn't gotten pregnant, we'd be fine. We planned to have a baby in 2yrs or so, but I wanted my body to do it naturally- without chlomid, so I thought I'd get myself right and then things would be good. Well I had a LONG cycle and got confirmed BFP on March 17, 2009. I thought the entire time as things were changing that I was sick, something was wrong with me, but I never thought I was pregnant!!!!!!

I am a FIRM believer in Vitex, it regulated my cycles- made me ovulate and made my CM friendly... I stand behind that product a million times over. It has been used for THOUSANDS of years in many countries to regulate a woman's cycle. That's what made me comfortable in taking it. I never was one for vitamins, earthy supplements, or any nutritional hocus pocus, so I was skeptical. After my 8week appt with Dr Dipsh*t I found a MUCH better doctor, Dr Andrea - whom discussed Vitex with me after I told her my story... she said it DEFINITELY made me pregnant. She said she's known girls who took it, it regulated them and they got pregnant- THEN after the baby, their period was just naturally regular. It was like having the baby reset their reproduction processes!!!

I'll be on birth control after my baby is born in November, then in a year back to Vitex for baby 2, as I know it works and stand behind this NONharmful supplement. Crushed leaves in a capsule, all the way!!!!:happydance:

I started this tonight so fingers crossed for this month. I'm also on vit B50 and EPO with vitE. This is my seventh month ttc. I'll be holding out to test on the 20th May - the longest of my cycles recently. Good luck to everyone!

I started taking it yesterday. A lucky bottle I received from two other preggers Bnb'ers! I'm on my 8th cycle properly TTC but off pill 19 months.

Question though do I continue taking all the time or only up to Ovulation?

Sorry, I'm due my AF or :bfp: on 17th May, if my cycle this month behaves. Last month it was a very long one at 43 days, which was very unusual.

I've been taking B100 to lengthen my LP and last cycle I was up to 14 days. I'm hoping to ovulate any day now.

I'm glad to read IrishBaby that taking Agnus Castus worked for you, especially as you had such a hard time. But wow, you're pregnant, brilliant!

Just heard today from a friend at work, who I knew was TTC, is pregnant. It's brilliant news and I'm so happy for her but it has put me on a downer about the whole TTC lark. I just wish I get my :bfp: this cycle. FX for everyone else too!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->