June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

I started taking it yesterday. A lucky bottle I received from two other preggers Bnb'ers! I'm on my 8th cycle properly TTC but off pill 19 months.

Question though do I continue taking all the time or only up to Ovulation?

I'd take it until you get the BFP.

Hi i started to take agnus castus this cycle cd 1 - 18th april, so i will be testing on on my birthday 14th may and hope i get a :bfp: present :rofl:

I started taking it yesterday. A lucky bottle I received from two other preggers Bnb'ers! I'm on my 8th cycle properly TTC but off pill 19 months.

Question though do I continue taking all the time or only up to Ovulation?

The 1st time i took it untill ov because it say not to take if pregs and got my bpf but others say to take it untill you get a bfp so im not sure what to do myself. x

Mmmm... not too sure what to do now. I really want a :bfp: but don't want to harm the bean in any way. I think I should just stop once I know I ovulate. That way I won't worry so much.

Thanks again.

:hug:

Mmmm... not too sure what to do now. I really want a :bfp: but don't want to harm the bean in any way. I think I should just stop once I know I ovulate. That way I won't worry so much.

Thanks again.

:hug:

me too after whats happened with me i dont want to risk anything!!! we will be testing on the same date my tickers a day out i think x

Here's hoping this stuff works and we both get a :bfp: on the same date.

:happydance::hug:

Hi,

Can I join you? I started Agnus Castus this cycle. I'm on CD 10 but not sure on the lengths of my cycles yet.

I'm testing for ov using opk's and will do a hpt if I get to 14 dpo. Af got me 10 dpo last time.

Will test mid May if I'm lucky.

:dust:

runs off to shops...............

def gonna get me some of this and see what happens!

thanks for adding me gemmad
this is my 1st cycle taking agnus castus
good luck everyone

Hi,

Can I join you? I started Agnus Castus this cycle. I'm on CD 10 but not sure on the lengths of my cycles yet.

I'm testing for ov using opk's and will do a hpt if I get to 14 dpo. Af got me 10 dpo last time.

Will test mid May if I'm lucky.

:dust:

you will have to let me no how you get on xxxx

ok ive started the drops today im due to ovulate next wed/thurs and hopefully i will test 20th may when my AF is due :bfp::bfp: ALL THE WAY

I started taking it (the liquid kind, since the tablets aren't vegetarian :( ) last night. My testing date will probably be around the 27th.

ive added you missy123 and Amarylline good luck girls, let me now how you both are getting on xxx

Hi, I'm starting it today on day 3 of my AF, so 11 days to OV. Due to test 26 May. Please add me too!!!

I've only just started taking this but I have found I get quite a sore head. I'm thinking this is possibly related to taking AC. What do others find?

I'm taking two tablets of 504g. Today I took one this morning and I've just taken the second now. Here's hoping I don't get a sore head this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->