June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated :D
Changed the colour for April, was trying to keep the colours to match the seasons :D but it should be more readable now.

Add me please! I believe I am due to test March, 28th.

i will be testing 7th April my bday so i hope af doesnt show

Please could you add me aswel :blush:

Ive just joined the 2ww and am due to test on 5th April

:dust: :dust:

Thankyou xx

ooo sorry.. im already on the list! :blush: :blush: hehe

xx

I am out this month.

Good luck girlies who are due to test xx

Can you change mine also.... i calculated wrong. I m only 12/13 DPO today i need to test 14 DPO or 16 DPO.

Thats if :witch: doesn t come. It is going to be my first AF since MC so cannot complain eitheir wait.

Congrats on the :BFP: evryone got this month :happydance::happydance:

And for those who didnt i'll probally be joining you on the next cycle!:headspin:

:witch: got me so i'm out for March, will let you know my April testing date when i've worked it out :wacko:
Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

I'm still here girls... Waiting on my BFP or AF to show.... So far I've gotten neither one.... Trying to keep my head up, but getting discouraged.

Can you change mine also.... i calculated wrong. I m only 12/13 DPO today i need to test 14 DPO or 16 DPO.

Thats if :witch: doesn t come. It is going to be my first AF since MC so cannot complain eitheir wait.

Congrats on the :BFP: evryone got this month :happydance::happydance:

And for those who didnt i'll probally be joining you on the next cycle!:headspin:

Let me know a date and ill change it :D

Opinions ladies, im thinking of leaving out the AF list. Dont know its its jsut me but it can be a bit of a downer seeing your name on the AF list and not the BFP list.

What do you think?

I just a got a BFP SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

im on my ttw due to test april 5th ish it will be my first af since m/c but im hoping :witch: will stay away :wacko:
:bfp::spermy::spermy::dust::dust:

29th/30th march 4 me. start a new job on the 31st..... :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly