June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be happily POAS on April 25th maybe even April 26th if I can hold my wee that long! :)

Tested and got a BFN, knew it was a long shot :(

Going to test again on 6th April if no AF

List updated :D

Just a note for some of the newer ones adding, i need a date to add to the list rather than a cycle day :D

I'll be testing on April 17th
I mean ideally it should be the 18th, cause then I will officially be "late", but c'mon, lets not lie to ourselves. I'll be lucky to make it to the 17th!
:rofl:

Hi, add me in please! Though not sure when to as still waiting on the :witch: after coming off the pill 4 weeks ago. But since i had a slight browny discharge last sunday (sorry tmi) i will take it as the :witch: will test on the 26th april but may do it before then just incase lol! AAAh so annoying! cheers Danni xx

oh dear please take me off the list as :witch: got me! I don't think I will be testing again until May 3rd or so...

Im about to clear out march and add may in, will put you in the may bit :D

just to add more work...i will test on April 28 my birthday!!!

Arcanegirl can you put the word congrats after my name in the march BFP list? You have only written my name.:cry:

I'm testing a week today! I want to give AF enough time to appear!! Thats the 12th??!?!

Hi

Got BFP yesterday! we are delighted. 2nd baby due 12 december!!!!!

hii!! I'm suppose to ovulate on the 9th and started to spot yesterday!!.. waiting!!.. I'm going to try to hold off on testing until the 23rd!!! I went through 15 tests last month... haha..

Newbie here, testing on April 13th, if I can wait that long!

Updated :D

Any updates on the following?
Anababe
Carley
Minky28
xxrachxx

:witch: came for me :cry:
You can add me for may testing though 9th may lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online