June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:witch: finally showed! took her time, she did :hissy: i was giving her till today before i go bonkers. Ah well, next month :) i wasn't "feeling" it last month anyhow...

test day for me would be 29th of feb the earliest, but i may not even get to till March. Good luck girls in February!!

Well at least you are bang on time- really good that is!!!!
Imagine if you were irregular...would be goin absolutely bonkers!!!! Never knowing when AF was due!!!!

Ladies...I'm SO hopeful for this month. I don't know why...maybe it's all the praying I did while in Israel...or maybe it's the first time use of preseed, or mabe it's just that I've made so many mistakes in previous cycles, and I've finally learned all my lessons....or maybe...maybe I'm just setting myself up for heartache again. Either way, I'm hopeful right now....Can't wait to start trying this weekend. Oh...and I've decided that I MUCH prefer the TWW to the two weeks between the beginning of AF and Ovulation. I'm just happy and hopeful during the TWW, even if I'm dying to test.

can you add me to the list please im testing on Feb/10

Can I be added? Testing February 16th (maybe the 14th if I cave...). Thanks!

My cycle length has changed this month, so will now be testing February 14th. Please could you change my date for me.
Thanks.

Updated and the Jan list has been wiped (apart from Jan BFPs for reference ;) )

Can i be added to the list please? im gna test on Monday! :witch: better not come in that time.

Is it only ME that's doing sneaky testing? Get this, I've been hiding them from DH who just wants me to be patient and wait! Of course I can't, especially when big lots had 'soundbody' brand (equiv to EPT it said), for $1.90 for two!!!! Had a first response left over and did it this morning. Had the faintest of lines. So very faint and one of those 'hold it up to the light ones' and it's there. There again, it was after 10 mins. Sigh.
Had my first smudge of brown blood this morning too. 10/11 dpo. According to OPK I ovulated early. I'm very obsessive with symptoms right now!

Hi, I just to let everyone know that AF came, so I won't be testing this month.

Hi there. Seeing as I ovulated so early, I'd like to change my testing date to Feb 13/14. Could someone do that for me? Thanks!

:hi: Heylo, could I pease be added to the list... I am going to test on 28th Feb (if I can last until then). Thank you and good luck to everyone this month!

Well, I'm not so sure now! Symptoms are going away! 11/12dpo and a faint faint positive line, read within the 10 mins. But boobs are not so tender, hardly at all, plus spotting is back, still had to go up to find it (tmi) but saw red instead of brown, overall crampy not twingey, feel like AF is right around the corner!! Wish I knew if anyone else's symptom went away but still ended up BFP. You know I'm going to be obsessing about that all morning and will be googling til my fingers drop off. Sigh!

Could I be added to the list? I will be testing on Feb 14. Hoping for that :bfp:!
Good luck to everyone! Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you!

ARGH!! I'm going insane here! I got all gloomy sunday night as I really did think AF was on her way. Been getting red spotting, woke up this morning not feeling crampy so much and red spotting had stopped (BTW, I had to check my cervix to find it in the first place). Cervix I thought was low yesterday is now high today. Got to the office and did a test anyway and got another faint positive. What is going on!! Why do I feel I'm about to get AF?? Anyone else getting these mixed signals? Was really warm this morning too and boobs tender again!! Serves me right for not temping. Due for AF tues/wed/thur. I think I ovulated early according to OPK, I'm 12/13 dpo.

wow a lot of people are testing on Valentine's day! I hope I can suppress the urge to test early and stick to my day lol!!

Tons of :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4