June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will test February the 12 :)
back in the game ladies!!!!

The list looks great. Thanks for organising this. :flower:

No probs, was originally Miels list but probs with the Edit button meant help needed to keep it updated right so i helped out. She still helps me keep up to date during the weekdays when im not about as much to see whos to be updated :D

The list is looking great. Please will you add the BFP I got on 18th Jan. Thanks

OF COURSE Sinead ! i think you deserve a big big BFP up there:)!

I'm probably out this month as I have began to spot as I normally would have.

I think for now I'm going to stop TTC because we have some vacation plans and stuff coming up (like snowboarding) and I really want to have fun and participate in the family outings. My fiance totally agrees and we are ok with it. Plus we haven't really set a date yet on when we will get married so I think we are putting the TTC on hold right now.

I still plan on coming on and supporting you all every now and then. You all have been so nice and supportive to everyone. Once I start TTC again I will be on more often with updates.

Thanks everyone!

Any updates on the following?
Ackter
Carolina
CapitalChick
Ersurgeongirl
Hays
Lindsay
NeyNey
Pixielou
Secondchance
ShadowSilk

I have no idea what my testing date should be in February, my cycles are all over the place since I went off the pill. First it was 29 days, then 26, then 24. So my AF could show anywhere between Feb 7-12. Or earlier. Hmmm. I've told my husband that he needs to :sex: with me every single day until my next period whether he wants to or not lol! He seemed fine with that. Especially since I'm losing weight!:happydance: I knew it wouldn't happen last month, we hardly did it at all.

I guess I could go with testing day Feb 7, since that was my most recent cycle.:)

Oh forgot to add a big CONGRATULATIONS to Sinead and to everyone who has recently gotten a BFP!! I haven't been posting much to offer best wishes.

I will be testing around Valentine's Day I think, last month had a 32 day cycle compared to a usual 28 or 29 day one, so I'm not sure if it will show up regularly or if it will be another 32 day one. I'm trying to not stress about all this so much so that I won't O late (I think that's what happened last time as I O'd around Christmas or a little after, the holidays are enough to stress anyone out I suppose).

Good luck for the rest of January/February ladies! :)

:dust:

Updated and also cleared out the Jan dates where testing dates have passed

:headspin: I have decided to test tomorrow :happydance:

I have ABSOLUTELY no hope, but miracles do happen, I'll test on Feb 7 if I make it that far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->