June mommies

amiii

Reaction score
I cant be the only one here?

Finally made it to the last tri :happydance:

Who else? :winkwink:

:happydance: 5th June here :) good to see others due around the same time!

I'm a june mommy! Not quite 27 weeks, but close enough! I'm due 10th june :D

So happy to see all these June mommies. I jumped to 3rd trimester a little early, so Im glad to not be the only June mom anymore :)

Yaaay girls! Its getting close to due date! :D

How is everybody feeling?

So far feeling good :) Getting a little antsy to see my LO. I had my doctors appt today, fundal height was measuring at 27cm! Perfect. But I still cannot wait to see him!! Just wish time would go a tad faster! hehe. How are you doing?

Yay! I've been waiting for this thread to start! :D I'm due June 1st! I'm feeling pretty good except for being tired and having pain up under my ribs on the left side.

Helllo! I'm June 2nd :happydance:

Pitakat the rib pain!! I've got it on my right side all today, its soo horrible!

Oh im feeling you with the ribs! :(

My LO loves to play with them. But he is on my right side. Ouch is all I can say!

tiredness is creeping back in slowly but then i'm wide awake all night! Starting to get uncomfortable towards end of day, bump feels huge lol. I've gone crazy since last friday and started nesting (i think). I am no domestic goddess but i cant stop cleaning!! Anyway else started nesting?

I wish I could start nesting! Currently at my OHs parents home and not sure where any baby stuff is going to go. They would like us to get our own place, which Im all for, but my OH is more hesitant! I would just love to set up his room and start getting things ready, but for now I must wait!

Ugh, I feel for you girls too, rib pain is the worst (so far!)! I'd love to start nesting, my house needs a good deep cleaning but for now I have no motivation to do anything about it!

Im cleaning like a maniac but for nothing. I am due June 7th and we are moving June 1st. Im kinda screwed haha. I hope this baby hangs in there til atleast due date.

And ladies who are ALMOST here, you are ofcourse welcome too :D

Hiya I'm 7th June and another one suffering really bad rib pain. I had this a lot early in 2nd tri and I've pretty much been uncomfortable in that way since 16 wks but this week it's been so severe I've had to take a day off work!

I've been nesting as far as the nursery is concerned, but the last few weeks I've let my house go to snot, and frankly, don't really care :dohh:

Haven't had the rib pain you girls have mentioned, but think because baby is lying low I haven't got to that point yet, hope it eases for yous!

Yay 5th of June too, I know all about the rib pain =(

I'm due June 10th.

(Shhh. I'm here a little early. Don't call the forum police!) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"