June mommies

I'm 14th of June :) Starting to feel a bit out of place in 2nd tri so I'm slowly moving over to 3rd!
How excited are we then?? I can't wait to meet my LO.
Anyone else REALLY struggling to sleep?? xxx

I'm 14th of June :) Starting to feel a bit out of place in 2nd tri so I'm slowly moving over to 3rd!
How excited are we then?? I can't wait to meet my LO.
Anyone else REALLY struggling to sleep?? xxx

Im not struggling too much to fall asleep. But staying asleep is my problem. From having to pee, what seems like every half hour, to my hips starting to really hurt from sleeping on them. Plus now I am FINALLY getting over a cold, but I had such bad congestion at night and could barely breathe. From what Ive read on the third tri board to sleeping only gets worse :nope: But it will all be worth it in the end! Hehe.

Welcome to the third! Last little bit! :happydance:

I have the worst time trying to sleep at night.. no matter how exhausted I am, I can't fall asleep till around 3 a.m. :(

I fall asleep fairly ok, usually takes about 30 mins to drop off fully, but I also wake up a lot in the night, a LOT. For loads of different reasons too.
The other night I woke up about 5 times, two of those was because I had my arm above my head & it'd gone numb! I thought it was OH's hand on my face but it was mine lol.

Haha I have always stayed up late, so I dont even try to fall asleep until after 2am usually =P

For the past 2 weeks I wake up at 4 am wide awake and can't go back to sleep. Driving me nuts.:wacko:

I am also beginning to feel very uncomfortable when its sleeping time. LO decides to either play with my ribs or strech his limbs so it feels like my belly will explode.

An oh the backpains. They are really really bad at night :(

Hi girls! I'm a few days shy of third tri; due June 14th.
No rib pain for me, just oftentimes sitting on my bladder. Otherwise, all is great

For the past 2 weeks I wake up at 4 am wide awake and can't go back to sleep. Driving me nuts.:wacko:

Hi Destin!! Good to see you! I wake also at 4 am, almost every night and have the hardest time falling abck asleep. Often takes 2 hours. :(

I have a hard time staying asleep as well. My OH wakes up for work around 12:30 but loooooves to decided he's really getting up at 1:00am. So I get woken up twice a night usually by him, pl7s once before that to pee.

I can't sleep well anymore either. It's not a matter of getting comfy, I just can't stay asleep :(

My hips are starting to hurt when I m sleeping on my sides and the pregnancy pillow doesn't seem to help anymore. I actually find it more comfortable to sleep without it. Also my hubs is a very cuddly sleeper so not only I wake up in the middle of the night to pee but because half of his body weight is on me.... Aaarrrrgh, I love my husband but I need my bed space, and we have a super king size bed so it's not like we are short on space :)

Had my scan and baby is growing well. Estimated fetal weight is 1200 grams and her head, abdominal and femur length are all spot on for 28 weeks. Yey so happy :happydance: and of course we recon firmed that she is indeed a she :) hubby is keen to start buying dresses :) she is already head down but as this is my first baby and I feel her move all over I'm sure she'll change positions several times before birth :)

Congrats to all ladies on their 4d scans,must be so exciting.

(should be) 6th June for planned section, count me in! :D

Join us in June Bugs https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...gs-2012-6x-boys-12x-girls-8x-team-yellow.html

Some of us are very late may but your very welcome xx

I never used to be a good sleeper but it looked like pregnancy had temporarily fixed that. Now I'm in 3rd tri it looks like we're back to my old ways of sleeping in bursts. I don't find toilet breaks the issue. It's the vivid dreams that wake me up. That and the fact that my cats and my husband think I am the house hot water bottle. Most nights I wake up because I can't move or I've got cramp and find that at least one of them is asleep on me! I also cannot breathe right now. Bloomin' hayfever has already struck. Gah!

Oh, the dreams. They're awful.

I had a rough night. Started with randomly spaced, very short Braxton Hicks, about a dozen within half an hour. Those stopped, but of course I was worrying, even though the lump was moving lots. Eventually slept, woke up at 6:30 with the dawn (can't believe it's light at 6:30 again! spring time change must be soon). Fed the cat so she wouldn't bother OH, and went to the sofa bed to see about another hour of shut eye. I dreamed horrible, terrible things. Lovely OH made me breakfast, thinking he was letting me sleep in, and I ended up bursting into tears at the kitchen table, the dreams were so upsetting.

As a result of all that I'm not going to the office today. I'll do what I can remotely, and take it easy otherwise. In so many ways I am ready to be on maternity leave already. 54 days feels like an eternity (and who's counting?).

Me!! I have 34 days at work left! Whoop whoop! So pleased that rather than leave at 35 weeks, I decided to take a week off mid April to sort myself out. I also have a couple of odd days reserved to make the remaining time manageable. Not that I'll be sitting on my bum though. We are hoping on completing on our house at the end of the month so it'll be full steam ahead housewise once we get the keys. Really hoping that the nesting instinct turns me into superwoman! :)

Hey ladies, can I join you? I'm a little early over to third trimester, but having a lot of bp issues so it's quite likely I'll deliver early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->