June mummies?

Awwwwe that's fantastic you've got to share the news! This is my 3rd, I have 6&8 yr old boys, either my body is reacting to this prego/hormones differently or it's a little girl- hoping for the latter! mostly because i've not been sick but was so so so ill with the older midgets! i couldn't keep a secret at all! i think we publicly ie:facebok spilled the beans at 6 weeks 5 days- yah we were that couple, it's so's first though so we were super super excited and just couldn't wait!

making myself snack-or just snacking bc i'm always stinking hungry hehe but it's def a diff mind set that's for sure! do you get winded like out of breath or full fast if you try to sit down to a larger meal? i've noticed if i eat anything more than a ham sandwich and apple for lunch i find myself engorged and out of breath lol!

your little girl is darling! so pretty!!!!!!! do you have any guesses on what you might be carrying this time?

i havent had any MS either. i started feeling odd since everyone else is on here. im also with my 3rd. not sure what sex im having. with my son and my daughter i did for like a week or so but thats it.

Edited by moderator

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

In short-groups aren't to be linked on here

my hubby ordered me some maternity clothes from ebay, since i may need them sooner than we thought.. anyone with those issues.

Just added u Britt can u add me to the group please? X

my hubby ordered me some maternity clothes from ebay, since i may need them sooner than we thought.. anyone with those issues.

I got 3 mat tops off eBay and busted out my old mat jeans last week... I'm only 10 weeks!

ya right now im doing the hair tye on the button hole trick on my jeans. like when i stood up i would have to rebutton my jeans or they fall off if i sit down i couldnt breath.

can someone please message me the facebook link please :)

Hey guys. I'm new on here. Due 15th June. Nervous as had missed mc in April but had scan at 7+5 and all looked good. Fingers crossed :) xx

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around in several days. Have not been up to ANYTHING. I have been so tired. And over the weekend the MS really started to kick in. It was so bad yesterday I ended up leaving work at 11 am... it didn't really let up until 4 or 5 pm. So of course girls at work wanted to know what was wrong, they thought it was a migraine. Hard to keep it between myself and my supervisor for another 5 weeks!

How are you all feeling? Any upcoming appointments? We got to see the heartbeat at the FS last week, I go back 11/19 for him to just make sure everything is growing normally. He said I might see him one more time before I go to the OBGYN. Excited for the 12 week scans to roll around so the baby looks more like a little person than a blob :haha:

Hey Jen! If this is any consolation, I got ms around the same time and it went away around 9 weeks... I had to learn to eat often though. About every 2-3 hours. Not used to that. Like this morning I was all saying how I don't have prego symptoms anymore... and then I only ate a protein bar all morning because I wasn't hungry and by 11 I was sooo sick feeling.. running through the store with my lips pursed tight, trying not to puke all over the place! Once I got food on my stomach again and some time went by, it passed, but I still feel a bit ick. So try to eat even if not wanting to... at least some crackers.

ok well went to the doctor, took forever to finally see him but before that. the nurse came in and said that she did the pregtest they have from my urine and that it came out negative.. Ya my jaw dropped i said no do it again... so i went with her and she did it again and big bold :bfp: i bursted into tears i told her you cant do that to people my heart broke for about 5 minutes. i cried for a half hour i would say. the doctor came in all apologetic said he had never had that happen before and was so sorry. he made the ultrasound tech come back to work just to do an emergency ultrasound for me. and it was seen as i am 4-6 weeks. so when i tested on the 31st i was barely pregnant.. baby has a strong healthy heart beat and that on my next appointment they will now more exactly how far along i am but she said for now my due date is July 28th.

OMG thats terrible, they cant do that to people!! I bet you were fuming!!! They have put ur dates back quite a bit then? x

like i felt like they thought i was imaging things at first. and like if i hadnt made her do another test i would have left and never trusted a preg test again and would be one of these people giving birth at 9 months in shock becouse a doctors told me other wise.
im glad i got to see the baby and see the heart beat. my daughter and son are both july babies and this one is due then. i guess im more firtal in september october.

Hi, going to poke my head in here and join you ladies if you don't mind! :hi:

I originally had a July DD, but due to my recent dating scan, it was pushed back into June! My new DD is June 28, 2013, but I will probably have to go in 1 week early for a scheduled Section 1 week prior to that (June 21).

So June Mommy it is!!!

Wishing all of us a H&H 9 months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back