• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

Oh Jen you'll be fine, especially I'd it only lasted a couple of days, mine lasted nearly a week!:(

Ha, I noticed my jeans were snug today around the waistband for the first time! Just the overindulging I think! And I've been craving oranges! The fruit thing must be for the sugar, water or vitamin c maybe!?

Just found out that I'm pregnant with #2. Due June 16, 2013. I'm in shock! I have a 9 month old son!

congrats everyone, fighting the idea of not being able to wear clothes especially when you are one that works everyday can put a damper in your outfits. i would cut an older tighter shirt that i didnt mind not wearing again and like pick black that goes with everything and would make it a home made band type looking undershirt. that would cover the unbuttoned buldge area. it worked for many months, they call them now belly bands ive even seen them on tv and my hubby use to make fun of it even though it worked untill he saw it on tv and said i was smart then lol. men.

Hello everyone... welcome newcomers!!

Well, I told my boss! And one co worker! We are telling DH's grandparents today and then MIL and such are allowed to tell whoever! But haven't told rest of my office yet or posted on facebook... may put all that off for a bit longer. Ehh but I am SICK of hiding the bloat bump bc I popped fast so doubt I hold off telling office much longer... maybe Monday.

Clothing... pants are getting harder because need to zip a little at least! So having fewer and fewer options! Belly bands are too tight.. make me feel ill after awhile. Will be easier to wear once its uterus sticking out (hard) versus just stomach bloat (soft) because won't feel like its sucking me in then I think! I use rubberband trick mostly with tight undershirt and loose work top over.

today i wore a skirt with elastic band at the top and i looked so round, like 5-6 months. mind you i am plus size from last two children. but i thought im only gonna get bigger.

today i wore a skirt with elastic band at the top and i looked so round, like 5-6 months. mind you i am plus size from last two children. but i thought im only gonna get bigger.

me too!!! I feel like I look pg already and people are going to guess!! If I wear a bump band it makes my podge very round and looks like a well formed bump.

Iv never worn my sucking in either for the same reason, makes me look pg lol

Good morning everyone! How's it going today? How are we feeling? I am surprised that I have will power lately... hoping it continues... have managed to not stop for fast food lately and still making healthy meal options mostly. Not sure how much longer that will continue though. Sigh I hate that pregnancy is when I feel like I can drop the healthy eating!! It's when I should be at my best! But I start to feel its my chance to eat fries and burgers because I'm going to gain weight anyway, so what's a bit more now versus another time when I'm thinner and really don't want to gain? EEK!

So that's where I am. Feeling fine as long as I make sure to eat every 2-3 hours. I make sure to pay attention to the stomach pains and eat as soon as I feel I might be getting hungry/nauseous.... because if I wait too long, it'll get worse and will be too late! So managing to not feel sick for the most part now!

I noticed we are both at 10 weeks 0 days!!!! Kind of neat to find someone in the exact same spot! I'm about the same way, never really had any vomiting ms this time, just get extremely nauseous if I don't eat right when I get hungry which is right around every 2-3 hours too LOL! Have you been sick a lot prior to this point?

Sumday! Yeah cool we are the same!! Ha and I hadn't realized I was 10 weeks yet today! I had been thinking about it up until today and then promptly forgot, lol. I will take a bump pic this wknd to mark the occasion!

Yup, I was sick off and on from like 6-9 weeks? A few days it was real awful, but not like throwing up constantly, like 4 times a day? Then I realized I could choose NOT to puke and that puking wasn't allieviating the nausea so I just decided to stop! Didn't know I had that choice! Started eating more often, recognizing the nausea sooner, etc made the difference. And watching the clock. I tend to not snack between meals, so have to make more conscious effort to do that now.

How many other kids do you have? I have a 19 month old... you can see her newborn pic on my signature. This pregnancy, although more sick at times, has been sooooo much easier!! Waaaaay less stressed and anxious.... less excited which sounds bad but really is making the time go by much faster because also less freaked out. And busier! So less time to obsess over everything. I don't even have a list on my phone of what foods to avoid like which fish have higher mercury etc.. I was sooo by the book last time. I'll eat a hot dog if I want. I'll pick up coffee on way to work if I was up in the middle of the night with Siena. Just living more NORMAL. Also telling sooner... we started spreading the news yesterday versus waiting until 12 weeks!

Awwwwe that's fantastic you've got to share the news! This is my 3rd, I have 6&8 yr old boys, either my body is reacting to this prego/hormones differently or it's a little girl- hoping for the latter! mostly because i've not been sick but was so so so ill with the older midgets! i couldn't keep a secret at all! i think we publicly ie:facebok spilled the beans at 6 weeks 5 days- yah we were that couple, it's so's first though so we were super super excited and just couldn't wait!

making myself snack-or just snacking bc i'm always stinking hungry hehe but it's def a diff mind set that's for sure! do you get winded like out of breath or full fast if you try to sit down to a larger meal? i've noticed if i eat anything more than a ham sandwich and apple for lunch i find myself engorged and out of breath lol!

your little girl is darling! so pretty!!!!!!! do you have any guesses on what you might be carrying this time?

Hello everyone, I'm Lauren and appear to be a little late to the party! I'm due 1st June 2013 with baby number 3!

I have my scan on the 19th which I am 90% sure will put me back a few weeks as when I tested it was REALLY faint but according to LMP I would have been 6 or 7 weeks!

I already have two boys who are 3.5 and 22 months this pregnancy is pretty easy so far, I feel really sick most of the time but don't actually follow it through and I have had headaches on and off for about a week but apart from that it's all good.

It's kinda weird for me because with both boys I bled from about 6-11 weeks!

im late adding myself here but im due 21st June. I had a 8 weeks scan today but she said she could not give a deffinate date till my next scan just a rough one :).

Ha yeah Sumday you told early! I guess I'm a bit paranoid that things could go wrong... word is starting to spread but we haven’t posted online yet.

I do get fuller easier now... I LIKE that though! I could eat a foot long from subway at any point in my pregnancy last time just fine... and did! Need some forced self restraint this time lol.

I am sorta hoping since things seem different this time that it’s a boy. Think it would be fun to have something different this time. That would mean all new nursery décor versus reusing stuff from Siena... and all new clothes! But would be a whole lot cheaper if it were a girl... and maybe the kids would be closer then?? But I know that last part wouldn't be guaranteed. DH wants a boy for sure.

Welcome Lauren! Do you have any idea when you ovulated? I knew dr was wrong with basing my due date off LMP and yup date got changed the following appt... I ovulated late so due date is a week later than if based off LMP. Glad you aren't having as much trouble this time as the other times!

Welcome Abnala!

Hi Ladies
My due date given by mw is 7th June. Will see if that changes when I go for my scan in 2 weeks :)

Thing is I had the Mirena out on the 23rd August and had a "period" on 25th. I did ovulation tests about the 8th September and was ovulating but when I did a pregnancy test at the same time my period was due it was negative but I never came on my period. I assumed it was just my body getting back into the swing of things after the coil and only tested 3 weeks later because I felt sick and cried at something really trivial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->