June mummies?

ok well went to the doctor, took forever to finally see him but before that. the nurse came in and said that she did the pregtest they have from my urine and that it came out negative.. Ya my jaw dropped i said no do it again... so i went with her and she did it again and big bold :bfp: i bursted into tears i told her you cant do that to people my heart broke for about 5 minutes. i cried for a half hour i would say. the doctor came in all apologetic said he had never had that happen before and was so sorry. he made the ultrasound tech come back to work just to do an emergency ultrasound for me. and it was seen as i am 4-6 weeks. so when i tested on the 31st i was barely pregnant.. baby has a strong healthy heart beat and that on my next appointment they will now more exactly how far along i am but she said for now my due date is July 28th.

I WOULD HAVE WHACKED SOMEONE WITH MY PURSE!!!!!!!

That is terrible! UGH!!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! well congrats on the BFP again!

the doctor called me today and said he wants me to come in to get another ultrasound in two weeks so he can see how the baby is progressing, and not to worry about anything. he apologized again for yesterday. so i thought that was nice and i get to see the baby even sooner.

Man yeah getting a bfn when prego would be the worst!!

As for me... dealing with DH kind of sucking in the daddy dept right now sigh.

Hello all,

Know some faces from the other June group but thought I would come join in here too! Can someone pm me the fb group please? :D

Bit of an intro for those that don't know me! I'm Melissa, 24 and this is baby number 3 for me and my fiancé! We found out 27th September!
Went for a dating scan last week and have a DD for 4th June making me 11 weeks and 2 days today!

Pregnancy so far has been pretty plain sailing :D had the usual nausea, SORE boobs (omg!!) and extreme tiredness but apart from that, all fine!

Hope your all doing well :D looking forward to getting to know u all!

X

Libby I'm with u on the OH thing. Although saying that he has been better this past week but at the weekend he called my MS tedious when I had to lie down and he had to bath our little boy. RUDE!

Hi Mel :wave:

My DH has his moments, sometimes he's quite understanding but others he gets frustrated that I dont feel up to doing much around the house. He doesnt say anything but he goes in one of his 'man moods' lol

Wooppee 8 weeks today :)

My DH swears im making the MS up! sometimes i would love to just kick him :haha:

smmmhh men! when i try to explain to mine the reasons why i am the way i am right now, or why i don't feel like doing something because i feel like i have 0 energy left in my body and walkng to the couch seems like climbing mount everest i get a deer in the headlights look! are you kidding me! i'd be just fine if he'd clean the toilets, make supper, and hide in his garage the rest of the time lol!

:hugs: to those who have been having hard times with their hubby's. :(

Happy 8 weeks Tash! :) :flower:

Welcome Kayla! :) :hi:

Hi all,

Can I join?

Just had my first scan yesterday which dated me at 9w1 but I'm going by my temps which would put me at 9w4 and due on 17 June 2013.

Was so relieved to see lil bean happy and healthy because I had so few and mild symptoms so only really feeling excited now.

Hi all,

Can I join?

Just had my first scan yesterday which dated me at 9w1 but I'm going by my temps which would put me at 9w4 and due on 17 June 2013.

Was so relieved to see lil bean happy and healthy because I had so few and mild symptoms so only really feeling excited now.

Of course u can, the more the merrier :)

Hey guys! I am less mopey today... no reason for mood change other than its a new day! And Friday! Yay! Bought a table and chairs set off Craigslist today for my daughter... hope she loves it! It'll be a Christmas present! And already picked out a dresser for #2's nursery haha. And made plans to have DH's old crib refurbished/painted. Going for a vintage look with #2 nursery! Ha ha so definitely into baby planning mode! Happy Lime Day to me!

Hi All!

Finally feel confident enough to post on here, never posted on any forums before, had my dating scan today was so amazing. They have pushed my dates back a bit measuring the little one at 11+1 with EDD as 6th June. Super excited, after seeing him/her wriggling around in there looking healthy :D

This will be our 1st and I just still can’t believe it.

Hi Libby, we’re just 1 day apart? I have family living in Alabama, Selma.

Sorry for all the ladies dealing with their DH's right now. Luckily, mine has been really understanding so far. He knows that I'm exhausted and need to go to bed early. I get in the cleaning when I can-- we've always split the household chores, and he's been great about taking over the kitty's box. Hope things get better :hugs:

Welcome all the new ladies! :hi: :flower:

You are super organised Libby! :D

I already have my pram and crib :blush: lol had them both from 7 weeks!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->