• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

Congrats to all :) I will be due somewhere between June 27-30 I think. When I go from out IUI date, I get June 27... from LMP I get June 30th. We'll see what my doctor says!

Hi ladies, i haven't been about for a while. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm handling pregnancy very well so far. Nausea isn't nice but i'm dealing with it.

Well hello six weeks and constant nausea :( thought i was gonna get lucky this time :dohh:

So far I have been pretty lucky, only nausea a time or two in the evening. Mostly just sore bbs, tiredness, and cramping. I hope everyone else is hanging in there!:hugs:

We are expecting our first and from what i worked out it will be June 12th. I have my first midwife appt on Nov 1st so hopefully all will be ok

Hi girls! Think I'm a bit late on this thread but I'm due June 10th!!! These will be my second & third & I'm SUPER excited! Xxx

Hi girls! Think I'm a bit late on this thread but I'm due June 10th!!! These will be my second & third & I'm SUPER excited! Xxx

You already know you are pregnant with twins? Awesome! How have you been feeling?

My pants are getting snug already. This is crazy!!

hi all! im due june 27th! hope you all are feeling good so far:)

You already know you are pregnant with twins? Awesome! How have you been feeling?

Yep I had a scan at 5+4 due to previous issues and also I had an early bleed (subchorionic heamatoma), and there were 2 little heartbeats! I've had 2 scans since and am super amazed each time! Thank you xx

Yep I had a scan at 5+4 due to previous issues and also I had an early bleed (subchorionic heamatoma), and there were 2 little heartbeats! I've had 2 scans since and am super amazed each time! Thank you xx

Anidae that's amazing congrats! I've got a scan on Friday ill be 5+5 I'm hoping to see a heartbeat if we see two that would be brilliant! :)

Yay! So many other June mommas! This is our first- Due date June 26th! Squee!

Anidae that's amazing congrats! I've got a scan on Friday ill be 5+5 I'm hoping to see a heartbeat if we see two that would be brilliant! :)

That's fab! I didn't expect to see much at that early stage & to be honest was half expecting bad news due to my bleeding but I walked out crying my eyes out with happy tears! 2 little heartbeats, priceless!

All the best for Friday let us know what you see!!!! Xx

I definitely will do :) I have a good feeling, I'm trying my best to stay positive so I'm hoping for a heartbeat. I'm not sure of my dates either so I could be 6 weeks - even more of a chance! :)

Just wanted to join the group, EDD is June 29th. I have a doctors appointment on November 8th. Congrats everyone I hope you all have healthy babies in June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->