• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

Hi everyone im due on June 9th with #2.

I think there was already a June thread which got moved to the pregnancy groups area. It would be good to marry the two threads but not sure how to do it...

Hope you're all well x

I like how this thread is smaller. I'm in the other June thread too! I have a scan today! Hope I get to see a healthy baby in there!

I keep hopping from one thread to the other lol. Its hard to keep up on the main one!

Yea a LOT of ppl on there. How's everyone feelin today?

scarily ok! The kids had a lie in after a late night last night so Im feeling quite refreshed haha.

Oh nice!! How many kids do you have? I work, but I've got one toddler and on the weekends she sleeps until past 7 usually which means I get to sleep in some versus my workdays, so I enjoy it!

I am feeling pretty good today. Had a bit of nausea this morning, and have been tired. But not sure if that's because of the lack of caffiene, or the little bean I'm growing. I hope everyone else is doing ok.

I haven't joined the other June thread yet, I am waiting to see the doc next week, and find out my actual EDD. And once I know everything looks good, then I'll hop on over there. I'm really enjoying getting to know the ladies here!

Anyone else have extremely sore bbs? Mine have been HORRIBLE. My bras were making them so sore. I picked up a couple wireless maternity/nursing bras. It has helped so much. I thought it was too early. I'm not even 6 weeks yet!:dohh:

Oh nice!! How many kids do you have? I work, but I've got one toddler and on the weekends she sleeps until past 7 usually which means I get to sleep in some versus my workdays, so I enjoy it!
I have 2, Alfie is 5 and Ruby is 2. I usually work part time but have been off sick with a bad back since before I got pregnant. And with it being half term holiday we dont have to do the school run either :happydance:

I am feeling pretty good today. Had a bit of nausea this morning, and have been tired. But not sure if that's because of the lack of caffiene, or the little bean I'm growing. I hope everyone else is doing ok.

I haven't joined the other June thread yet, I am waiting to see the doc next week, and find out my actual EDD. And once I know everything looks good, then I'll hop on over there. I'm really enjoying getting to know the ladies here!

Anyone else have extremely sore bbs? Mine have been HORRIBLE. My bras were making them so sore. I picked up a couple wireless maternity/nursing bras. It has helped so much. I thought it was too early. I'm not even 6 weeks yet!:dohh:

My boobs have been quite sore too, they are usually big anyway but they seem huge at the mo lol

My bbs are huge as well! and have been soooo sore. feeling very nauseated unfortunately

Jen - switch to comfy bras just as soon as you need it! I've stopped using my padded, tight band ones. Still underwire, but looser bras now.

Tasha - Ugh on the bad back... hopefully your lil ones are good about not screaming to be held all the time!

The June thread... june bugs or jitterbugs, etc... I feel bad bc the person who started the thread had a mc... my due date changed by a couple days but not sure if she is updating things anymore on there. Wish someone else could take over the thread bc I'm sure it can be hard at times to read about everyone when she's not having a June baby now. :(

Got caught up on some sleep last night so I'm feeling a little more human today. 6 weeks today! Yay!

first appointment today 8 weeks and 3 days I am so anxious. EDD June 12 2013

starting to gag in the mornings! this is usually how my ms starts! im six weeks 1 day today:) ive also been sneezing like crazy, anyone else?

I had my scan yesterday everything is on track but it was too soon to see a hb! Never mind! Bk to my gp on Tuesday she will give me another referral to go back in 2 weeks time! I was given the dates - 6 weeks today :) yippee!

Jadie that brilliant! Yep let's look forward to a nice strong heartbeat on your next appointment! Xx

Been having no sleep for the past few weeks as little one has a bad cough that just won't sleep. :( Combine this with constant nausea, I feel like a zombie!

Jadie that brilliant! Yep let's look forward to a nice strong heartbeat on your next appointment! Xx

Thanks, fingers crossed!! :) I got a call from my gp this afternoon saying my hcg levels are now 28900!! :) so pleased with that :)

Hope everything is well for you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->