• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

How's everyone feeling today? I'm glad it's the weekend. I've been so lazy!! I had a bit of spotting yesterday morning that scared me, but that went away quickly. Just have to keep the faith that everything is fine. I have an appt on Thursday with my FS. I will feel so much better once I see that everything looks normal!

Is there a list of the June due dates? And have the June crew got a name!? When I was expecting my little girl we were the September Stars!

Is there a list of the June due dates? And have the June crew got a name!? When I was expecting my little girl we were the September Stars!

There is a June Mummy thread...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1204839-june-jitterbugs-2013-150-way-22-angels.html

Its hard to keep up with everything happening on there though lol, but that does have a list of who is due when etc :)

How's everyone feeling today? I'm glad it's the weekend. I've been so lazy!! I had a bit of spotting yesterday morning that scared me, but that went away quickly. Just have to keep the faith that everything is fine. I have an appt on Thursday with my FS. I will feel so much better once I see that everything looks normal!

Im feeling quite good today, felt really crap earlier, more tired than ill, not sure if thats baby or the weather lol.

So many ladies on here seem to have had spotting thats not been anything to worry about, just take it easy :hugs:

There is a June Mummy thread...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1204839-june-jitterbugs-2013-150-way-22-angels.html

Its hard to keep up with everything happening on there though lol, but that does have a list of who is due when etc :)

Ah, thats great thank you!! :flower:

Not feeling too good today. :( Trying to eat more to keep my MS at bay, but its not easy! :( Combine that with looking after a super active toddler! :winkwink:

Hey guys// how was everyone's wknds? Mine was good... sort of! Have a cold that turned into a cough that I'm fighting... but at least on the wknds I can nap when dd naps! And Siena was an angel.. had fun with her! I have not been as tired lately. Ugh I am guessing that was due to the naps that I won't be getting now that I'm at work!

Haven't felt prego lately. But that's ok! Had an appt last week so I know everything is going well so far.

well i think the ms is around the corner for me! at around five thirty this morning i woke up and my stomach was churning. i had to go to the "bathroom" but was very nauseas. (sp?) i really thought i was going to puke, sweating and mouth watering, but thankfully didnt! i ate a piece of candy from halloween and i was ok. not feeling too nauseated right now, just feel like crap! hope everyones doing ok too!

well i think the ms is around the corner for me! at around five thirty this morning i woke up and my stomach was churning. i had to go to the "bathroom" but was very nauseas. (sp?) i really thought i was going to puke, sweating and mouth watering, but thankfully didnt! i ate a piece of candy from halloween and i was ok. not feeling too nauseated right now, just feel like crap! hope everyones doing ok too!

i remember with my first little one i would wake up and suck on a lollypop or a lifesaver fruit flaver and it would help. best of luck.

The main thing that makes me wana :sick: is when my 2 year old does a number 2 in the potty lol.

How do any of u with babies still in nappies cope lol x

I had a little spotting. Last night and was worried this was another mc but my betas came back more thn doubled (in my sig) so I'm happy happy! Another scan booked for next Friday ill be 7w6d bring on a little hb!!!

Hi ladies I had my first midwife appointment today, she took my bloods and bp, height and weight. My 12 week scan is booked for 7th Dec - cant wait! I will have to see a consultant at 16wk due to my prev emcs.
Nausea has caught up with me today, other than that and tiredness I'm feeling ok. Hope everyone is well x

Meli, good luck! I think my ms may be ending... that and I'm better at dealing with it now... at first sign, I eat something. And I make sure to eat more often now. But I still have low appetite issues some and yeah things still make me gag like seafood or trashcan etc. But changing diapers hasn't actually been a problem yet for me Tasha! But I am having to carry my daughter less... which is good because she'll be forced to be more independent by the time #2 arrives I guess! Getting to the point where I can see not holding her before bed while I sing etc... but she won't stay put in my lap if I sit down, so we'll see...

I feel battered and bruised from my midwife, apparently I have low blood pressure which would sound about right with how font I've been feeling :(

https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/B3D602D4-CF33-4AC8-AE1C-FE752BBDC8E4-247-000000107D8F5463.jpg

oh man! is there something they can do to help with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->