****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

The spotting lasted 2-3 days if that and has now stopped, just patiently waiting now! I am keeping my fingers crossed for me and all the other June testers.

I'd just like to say that this a great thread and thank you!

TT84

The spotting lasted 2-3 days if that and has now stopped, just patiently waiting now! I am keeping my fingers crossed for me and all the other June testers.

I'd just like to say that this a great thread and thank you!

TT84

Sounds like you sould be getting that :bfp: soon! Gl!

CJ405 -lol - sounds like you just have a really long Luteal phase. The time frame from ovulation to AF is always the same, with the exception of a day at the most. Do you usually have AF for 7 days?

i use to have AF for 7 days till i had my coil removed then it went to 5 days but the last one was only very light for 3 days i did a test thinking i could have caught last month but got a BFN but this month ive been really ill with sickness and cramping i never get cramping my bbs have changed and i've now got a huge blue vein on my left and a faint one on my right had lots of other symptoms too like stuffy nose tasting blood in my mouth if i cough bleeding gums and head aches but i do get head aches when i have AF but still got 2 weeks yet

Well waiting for af to jump start to a normal flow. It is orange red now so i know she on her way oh well

Ok now i think my DH thinks im crazy. I told him AF has started and he said when you go to the bathroom again he want to see (weird i know). So i went to the bathroom and then wiped and look and behold LIGHT PINK BARELY THERE!! all he did was look at me and say ummm oh yeah it really did start. Im like no it just looked like it was going to start. And he said look me and you both know that we both think you are pregnant. Spotting is lighter than your normal flow and its not even a flow and also we TD yesterday so it couldve been spotting aftrr sex which therefore made it look a little darker. He said when i get paid and your normal flow doesnt start we are getting you some tests so just have to wait.

I'd like to be added please! I'll be testing June 19th :happydance:

My af is due June 24th.. So would that be my testing date? May I be on the list please:D

Hey Medea, can you put me down for the 5th please? Thats the date FF have recommended. I'll probably test on 31st May as that'll be 14 DPO and I want to still fit it in with the May group, but if its a BFN, I'll wait until 5th June. Thanks xx

Aliciatm - Fx'd for you - Would you like to be added?

TT84 - awwwww thanx so much. The TWW is so much more fun when you have other people to wait with who want to start or expand their family just as bad as you do. I love these threads, they're so informative and supportive.Your sypmtoms sound very promising :thumbup:

MzSwizz - your body is being ridculous. you have to test again!!!!:test:

Cj405 - Wow, with all of those symptoms I really hope this is your month.

Mamadonna, Belliecita, Savvy2143, and Cebethel Welsome, you have been added

Terrilou - HI!!! glad to see yo on this thread. you have also been added.

I have a really positive feeling about this thread..Lots and Lots of BFP's I pray!!!!

Anna_Marie You've been added. I put you down for the day after AF is due June 25.:thumbup:

Savvy and BLMCD I agree. It would be awesome if you got your BFPS on the same day!! :happydance:

Hey can you change my date to june 30th. Next AF due july 1st though but just want to test in june lol

Updated - MzSwizz

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!! LONG WEEKEND COMING RIGHT UP

Due to not OV until cd 19 I will be testing on June 5th hoping for a BFP for all of us!

Updated - MzSwizz

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!! LONG WEEKEND COMING RIGHT UP

:hi: this weekend is going to be great because hubby isn't going out of town this weekend so that means he is home for OVULATION :haha: and we won't be a part!

JayBug0115 - You have been added. Cycle day 19 is sounding good to me right now. I usually O on cycle day 20 but last month I had to wait until CD30...arrgghhh

MrsFelton - That is awesome news!!! GL :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->