****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

:bfn: still @12dpo AF is due today cramps here and there no spotting or anything yet...

AF still not turned up for me yet was due on 7th but BFN this afternoon. Going to try again with FMU. had a few cramps and got a bad feeling so starting to think AF is late... will not be happy if it is as it is making my normal, bang on day 32 day cycle longer!!! FX am going to be out of Limbo tomorrow and i get my BFP!!! So scared everytime I go to toilet that i will see AF!!!!!!!:shrug:

Good Luck to everyone else who is new, testing, or at start of cycle. I am sending you all lots of babydust. Hope to see lots of BFP's tomorrow including mine!!

Af was due on the 7th for me as well. Got another bfn this afternoon. I think my cycles are just getting longer as my body adjusts to coming off bcp.

Same here aswell....
Sooo frustrated... at this point im just ready for the :witch: Anxious to start the next cycle...

Me too... I know how you feel hun...

Hi girls
well I made it to the tww I'm 3dpo now so we will see...but I am having af type cramps and really bad low back pain. I know it still to early for these kind of pregnancy symptoms and its too early for af....but has anyone heard of or had cramps and back
k pain this soon after O? I don't wanna get my hopes up but not sure what going on with m body??any insight?

Damn it, AF got me a day early :growlmad: She was due tomorrow afternoon (always arrives around lunch time) but she was here first thing this morning. I woke up to some lovely cramping :haha:

Good luck to everyone else! I've just read that a few people are late for their AF's so fingers crossed for you!! :hugs: xx

well think im on way out again this month, had a break from temping but start againg a couple of days ago just in time to see the big drop in temp. AF due either today or tomorrow.

im joining im due af round 28th so will test 30th she came 5 days late last month aaaaah hope she either comes on time or i get a bfp who knows good luck everyone xx

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Wow!!!

Our first month of TTC!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
:wacko: Hey gals. Well I made it. CD35. (I run between 32 and 39 days but usually right around 35)

Took a test yesterday BFN. According to FF I am 14DPO today. I think I'm 13. But either way - my temp dropped .5 degrees today from yesterday. Not good, right?

The other 2 times I tracked, I had 14 day LP... So tomorrow will tell.

good luck to everyone!

TTC Sept 2010 - I'm wicked sorry you got AF. :hugs: although you must admit it was sweet of the evil witch to greet you first thing this morning..thoughtful of her, no? On to the next month..we'll be bump buddies then.

Gilmore85 -How many DPO are you?

MrsFelton - Your temps look nice and high - Climb Baby Climb.

PinkSprinkles - Your profile pic makes me want to have cake for breakfast.lol..seriously - my AF is due Sunday and I am a bottomless pit..so hungry this week...

C. Army Wife - man - long cycles suck. Some women can put their name down twice within the same month for hopes of a BFP..I can't even imagine

LaEstrella - I agree hanging in limbo is the worst - I want BFP or AF, it's the not knowing that kills us - I always get dull annoying cramps from O straight through to AF.

The Following ladies have been added: Welcome
Nimoo
LouiseN
Igotbabyfever
- Your post got me to thinking.....

Ladies - I feel like sometimes we tell our OH's and DH's way too much information. We're learning new things every day in our struggle to TTC and I think it hurts way more than helps when we share all of these details with our guys. We're obviously a different breed from men and the way that we think is also extremely different. We have the potential to give our guys stage fright..Share the details with your girlfriends or on a site much like this one but I suggest keeping them out of the loop a bit...just get them to BD when you say and the end result will be the same..them knowing isn't going to give them super sperm. We get so stressed and of course we share it with the one closest to us...but I think it puts alot of pressure on them and takes the joy out of DTD .I've been in the practice of sharing minimum info with the OH......

JellyBeann -LOL - The old Pee stick calling your name?

PotPink - Hang in there.

CJSG1977 - I hate to miss temping - it really helps to keep me grounded during the TWW..when I see my temps starting to decline I can prepare myself mentally for AF showing up.

Well that's it from me for now..Have a lovely day ladies...Later :coffee:

My next period is due the 19th/20th so will be testing on the 19th! Good luck to everyone xxxx

Congratulations mom and ttc! :happydance:

Medea - I did prefer the witch to show up early this morning rather than halfway through the day. At least then I don't spend a few hours trying to work out if she's coming, plus I didn't waste another test! :haha: xx

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Wow!!!

Our first month of TTC!!!!

Congratulations. Enjoy your pregnancy.
Still FX for the rest of us here, either this month or in July for those whose AF already showed up.

Congrats mom and ttc!! Have a H&H 9 months. As for me just patiently waiting for OV to come around and by patiently waiting I mean BDing every day until OV comes around :haha:. Hows everyone today? Im just pretty tired. I fell asleep pretty late last night.

:wohoo::wohoo:Mom and TTC CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9mo :wohoo::wohoo:

Please share your symptoms with us...how many DPO..cramps sore BB's ?

MrsG2010 - yeah, the temp drop prob not good, but you never know

ErinsMummy - welcome - you've been added

Congrats mom and ttc ..hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Sorry to all of those :witch: showed up for ...here is :dust: for your next cycle

i will be testing on the 16th first month ttc but it has gone sooo slowly good luck to all xxxxxx

Well im now 11 dpo and still a BFN!! i know its really early but i feel like i've already given up hope this month. i feel crampy and my nipples are sore. but on a high note, congratulations to those with BFP xxxxxxxx

:wohoo::wohoo:Mom and TTC CONGRATS!!!! H&H 9mo :wohoo::wohoo:

Please share your symptoms with us...how many DPO..cramps sore BB's ?

MrsG2010 - yeah, the temp drop prob not good, but you never know

ErinsMummy - welcome - you've been added

I tested at 10 dpo and negative, today I am 12 dpo.
Thoughg I had IB 6dpo, store boobs and crazy tired, also stomach cramps. Guess it makes a difference that it is my second pregnancy, never had any symptoms with my first, until 9 weeks

Good luck to all my ladies. Baby dust

Gilmore85 -How many DPO are you?

well not entirely sure i had a break from temping this month but I'm pretty regular so at most I'm 16DPO or at least 14DPO either way if i make it to saturday without the :witch: showing i would offically count myself as 'late'

Good morning ladies...and gents if any on here...11 DPO today. Doctor appt went good yesterday, got the green light to keep ttc. Too early for their pee text BFN. Hate the dollar store ones they use. Feel like crap but in a good way. Temp a little down so had be a little sad. BBs still sore and lots of creepy veins. Going to test tomorrow & Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->