****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Ladies I am 7 dpo taoday and I still have a very high cervix and watery clear cm. Starting this morning my bbs are tender when i push on them, slight headache all day, nose alittle stuffy, went to the bathroom three times already today with no more to drink than usual, I normally only go in the am when i get up and when i get home about 5 from work. What do you guys think about these symptoms?

Hey! I usually go when I get up once during work and then when I get home and I've had to go 2 more times than usual today too!! I'm not sure if it's just all in my head. Good luck to you though!

15 dpo and :bfn: on a digi. :growlmad: Af due anytime and really feeling the cramps now. Still having the nip discharge. :shrug: Maybe a hormone imbalance?? :nope:

Dont you hate i when your not sure if your PMS or having PG symptoms so you start to act like you may b PG instead of getting ready for your period? I'm 1WW right now and praying to God that I'm not fooling myself another month in a row

I know exactly what you mean Ginag88!

14dpo and another BFN with FMU on an IC. I think I got an evap though, it was stupidly faint and had no colour to it. I haven't got any symptoms either except for a rapidly dropping temp. It hasn't stopped dropping for days now, I've never had this before. AF isn't due for another two days :shrug:

Good luck to anyone testing today! :hugs: xx

Morning Ladies :)

Well Im out this month! AF came last nite :( This is our first month of TTC so I knew we'd be lucky for it to happen so soon - but I still cant believe just how disappointed I am!

Ah well - Just means another month of :sex: - thats never a bad thing!

Good luck to all of you :D xxxxxx

Hey, hope you don't mind if i join in..
I'm due to test June 17th :thumbup:
But we all know im going to crack and test in about a week :haha:

Hi girls, I would love to join too! I am testing Friday 10th June (already done an early one, I make this mistake every month, just can't help myself!) but I'm going to wait till fri and take a digi hpt. Good luck ladies!!!!! X

SuzieRio I love your pic. It's beautiful!

Babee Bugs you really need to have that checked but if you're getting positives you must be pregnant. How long do you have to wait for the doctor's appointment? I hope it's not long!!

So sorry savvy and steph!!!

XX

Morning everyone. I am a June 8th tester - BFN on an IC.

Today is CD35 and 12 or 13 DPO.

I'm 11 dpo and have NO symptoms except tiredness. I don't have any pre-AF/implantation cramps or anything. Was supposed to be testing tomorrow but I'm scared to. I hate seeing and over-analyzing BFNs.:( AF due on Friday.

Baybee_Bugs..You're totally prego:happydance: I'm just waiting for you to confirm so that I can encircle your name with flashy BFP's

Hang in there - Cryssie

C.ArmyWife - Sorry you feel like you're out. I porb would too with a BFN at 15dpo but hang in there..worst case scenario a nice ccok out this weekend with lots of wine...

Speakin gof lots of wine, enjoy some Steph and Savvy :hugs:

Savvy - hopefully you're still nice and young and have plenty of time to start your family.

The following ladies have been added, Welcome;:thumbup:
Fairrtdustt
ChocButton
SuzieRio
Tash10
MichelleM
- I added you at the top. If you know what day you're going to test I'll move you down.

Ginag88 Yes - It's the worst. The mind is truly powerful and can stir up some phantom symptoms. most women who get pregannt say that they had way way less symptoms on the month that they got their BFP.

RileysMom - I don't know much about the feel of position of a cervix so I'm not sure it yours is in a good place or not...lol..the rest of your symptoms sound text book ..but as I stated above, AF and PG symptoms mirror each other so closely it's hard to say..GL

- Terrilou, MsSwizz, AlliWant
- How are you lovely ladies feeling this morning?

Well i am doing good. Have been having rounds of BD every day with DH and also went to my niece's pre-k graduation yesterday which was filled with adorable little kids in their caps and gowns but i kept eyeing the chips cake and cookies from time to time :haha:. Everyhing is going well for us. Cant wait for DH to get home from work later on today. We have BDing to do :haha:

Medea I don't see you on the list. When is your AF due?

I'd love to be added - I'm on day 12 today, due to ovulate on Friday, so I'd test prob 25th June as my cycle varies from 28 to 34 days grrrr. Best wishes all xxx

Hey all - AF due yesterday still not shown up (not that i am complaining as i suppose it still means I could be even though I dont think i am)........ just tested with IC. Might test again tomorrow with FMU. See what happens and if AF has not shown by weekend I will then get a digi.

Medea I don't see you on the list. When is your AF due?

AF is due Sunday but I missed bding around my O. I won't O again until July 4th weekend! I average a 35 days cycle..I'll be a July tester!

It's actually pretty funny becasue this is the first cycle where I know I'm not Pregnant and I can see how easily I could have mistaken normal everyday things for Symtoms.

I'd love to be added - I'm on day 12 today, due to ovulate on Friday, so I'd test prob 25th June as my cycle varies from 28 to 34 days grrrr. Best wishes all xxx

I'm a 35 dayer myself..long cycles suck!

You've been added..Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->