****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hey all - AF due yesterday still not shown up (not that i am complaining as i suppose it still means I could be even though I dont think i am)........ just tested with IC. Might test again tomorrow with FMU. See what happens and if AF has not shown by weekend I will then get a digi.

Good Luck!

Should have metioned in my last post the IC gave me BFN - hence waiting for tomorrow!!!

hey ladies is it too late to put me down for the 12th when my af is due??? xxxx

Hi to all the newcomers!!! How is everyone doing today

can you put me down for July 1st....Thats when next af is due...but she came 3 days early this cycle...she just left yesterday! but I will keep you posted...
we are following SMEP again,but using opks this time...last cycle we ddnt use them...Im looking forward to using it and seeing that smiley face! :dance:
I told dh if we dont get our bfp this time around,we're going to skip smep for a cycle and just relax...Im afraid since this is only our 3rd cycle ttc after ntnp for 4 yrs that it may seem like a chore..and I dont want him to distance himself from bding..
so we shall see!!

what is everyone else doing special this time around?
fxed and lots of :dust: for some bfps!!

I have tests in the bathroom...they are calling me to pee on them!!

Hi, my af is due on June 13th, can you put me down for then please.

I'm having symptoms but then again i've had symptoms for the past 2 months and it's come to nothing so i'm trying to stay grounded but keeping fingers firmly crossed!

babydust to all :dust:

I have tests in the bathroom...they are calling me to pee on them!!

OMG tell me about it jellybeann, i've got 2 upstairs and have to pee really quickly in the loo so i dont have time to grab one!! but i feel like i will cave in and do one tomorrow with FMU! eeekk!:dohh:

:bfn: still @12dpo AF is due today cramps here and there no spotting or anything yet...

testing maybe tomorrow but defiantly saturday and sunday

Sorry for the bfns! Some of you are still early so keep the faith!

Lol Jellbean! I have been there. I havent even ov yet and I am already aware that I have 2 for when I am! :haha: GL hun!

Sorry to those the witch got :hugs:

Have I missed any bfps???

I am having a nightmare - I always have a pos on opk cd11...and neg neg neg!!! Never seen it that faint. Damn clomid! So I dont know where I am as I cant find my thermometer! So temping next cycle.

My DH thinks I'm nuts... I'm already talking about the tests and we're not looking at testing until the end of the month! :D

:bfn: still @12dpo AF is due today cramps here and there no spotting or anything yet...

AF still not turned up for me yet was due on 7th but BFN this afternoon. Going to try again with FMU. had a few cramps and got a bad feeling so starting to think AF is late... will not be happy if it is as it is making my normal, bang on day 32 day cycle longer!!! FX am going to be out of Limbo tomorrow and i get my BFP!!! So scared everytime I go to toilet that i will see AF!!!!!!!:shrug:

Good Luck to everyone else who is new, testing, or at start of cycle. I am sending you all lots of babydust. Hope to see lots of BFP's tomorrow including mine!!

So I updated sme info on my chart so we shall see. My temps are up and I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. I don fee pregnant lol so we shall see. Last month I felt pregnant and of course I wasn't :rofl:

Today was 13/14 dpo and the :witch: isn't here yet. I have no idea how long my LP is so no testing yet. If AF isn't here by Monday, I'm going to test then. That'll be 18/19 dpo.

And I'm with you Hopingitwill!!! Going to the bathroom is scary!

Tons of symptoms tho, so I'm trying to stay hopeful!

AF still not turned up for me yet was due on 7th but BFN this afternoon. Going to try again with FMU. had a few cramps and got a bad feeling so starting to think AF is late... will not be happy if it is as it is making my normal, bang on day 32 day cycle longer!!! FX am going to be out of Limbo tomorrow and i get my BFP!!! So scared everytime I go to toilet that i will see AF!!!!!!!:shrug:

Good Luck to everyone else who is new, testing, or at start of cycle. I am sending you all lots of babydust. Hope to see lots of BFP's tomorrow including mine!!

Af was due on the 7th for me as well. Got another bfn this afternoon. I think my cycles are just getting longer as my body adjusts to coming off bcp.

Af was due on the 7th for me as well. Got another bfn this afternoon. I think my cycles are just getting longer as my body adjusts to coming off bcp.

Same here aswell....

Same here aswell....
Sooo frustrated... at this point im just ready for the :witch: Anxious to start the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->