****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Good morning ladies...and gents if any on here...11 DPO today. Doctor appt went good yesterday, got the green light to keep ttc. Too early for their pee text BFN. Hate the dollar store ones they use. Feel like crap but in a good way. Temp a little down so had be a little sad. BBs still sore and lots of creepy veins. Going to test tomorrow & Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed :)
I do too! Got a negative when I was pregnant with my daughter, told them I had positive with clear blue had to come back few days later

Wow, at work and just re-read my post. Sorry for the mis spelled and stuff. Yikes, I can write better than that!

I wonder if anyone else feels like they're going crazy? I wanted to run another symtom by you ladies.

10 & 11 DPO- weird stretchy, almost like like EWCM but not as clear. I have creamy lotiony but mixed in with this stretchy stuff?? Don't think I've ever had that this late in the month. O'd on CD 17, CD 28 today. I'm usually a bit drier right now before the witch (not sure how to put that cute icon on here) gets here. Any thoughts?

Mom and ttc--CONGRATS!!! So excited for you.

Medea--couldn't agree with you more on the "keeping the husband out of the loop" comment. I told my husband WAY to much last month and it made him so anxious and made him not want to dtd as much b/c it was too much pressure. I have been sharing everything with my bff (she is 10 weeks pregnant) so i can tell someone but i'm just trying to dtd as much as possible with my husband and i'll tell him after ovulation that it was time!! He couldn't be more excited about having a baby but he still gets nervous about "having to perform"

On a side note---got my smiley face on the OPK this morning! Going to be all over husband tonight and tomorrow!!!

I wonder if anyone else feels like they're going crazy? I wanted to run another symtom by you ladies.

10 & 11 DPO- weird stretchy, almost like like EWCM but not as clear. I have creamy lotiony but mixed in with this stretchy stuff?? Don't think I've ever had that this late in the month. O'd on CD 17, CD 28 today. I'm usually a bit drier right now before the witch (not my sure how to put that cute icon on here) gets here. Any thoughts?

i had that right before i got my BFP. i didnt really get alot of cm during ovulation but i used pre seed and soft cups so i had other things mixed in. i at the time just assumed it was left over:spermy:but i think it may have been where my cervix closed. i had really so bbs and was bloated those was most consistant symptoms plus i could not fine my cervixs by 7 dpo

Hi all,
I am completely new to this, my AF was due yesterday, no show :)

I just used a first response with the pink lines and on both tests i got a very very pale second line. Is this what its supposed to be like?

hmmm still no af grrr hate this waiting keep going to the toilet and having a good check lol people at work must think i have some sort of problem the amount of times ive gone today lol

Hi all,

I just used a first response with the pink lines and on both tests i got a very very pale second line. Is this what its supposed to be like?

if it was within the time frame then it sounds promising, maybe try again tomorrow with first morning urine and see if thats positive as well can't be much more help im afraid ive never had one yet

good luck :thumbup:

Suzie Rio-if you have a 2nd line even if its faint its a BFP. Do you have a picture?

Hi all,

As long as there is a second line even if very faint it's a :bfp:

Congrats :)

Congrats Suzie!!! Its no doubt about that line it is a :bfp:!!!

hmmm still no af grrr hate this waiting keep going to the toilet and having a good check lol people at work must think i have some sort of problem the amount of times ive gone today lol

Me too! And I work with all men.

Woohooo, thanks guys so pleased, need to find out what to do next. Hope you are not too far behind with each of your :bfp:

congrats to everyone who got their bfp i cant wait to test this month has been the longest ever and i am only 4dpo wish that it would hurry along so i can test xxxxxx

good luck to every one xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->