****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Congratulations SuzieRio - Happy & Healthy 9mo :happydance:

Natrozza - don't give up - you're still in it

RMichelleM - good luck - don't worry we all have horrid spelling on these sites..FYI if you want to insert cool smileys click on the "Go advances" button and on the right under the smileys theres an option for "more" if you click on that the smileys are awesome.

Leyoung - so happy you got your smiley...doesn't it just make you smile when you see it???

MomwannaB81 - good luck with the insemination...fx'd for you

Riley's mom - the temp spike sounds promising but you should double check that it's eleveated in the morning to be sure......

So nervous I can't stand it. I'm sure like everyone, I want this so bad. My back is killing me since 4 DPO. I usually get back cramps with AF. Did any of you ladies with the BFP's ever get such intense back pain? Some mild to dull cramps in lower ab but nothing like the start of AF. I feel like my back is literally on fire.

Hey Rmichelle, I just started to get the back pain today. What I have had is really tender boobies, and some shooting pains in my right boob. Good luck :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi

Can you add me back to the June testers! AF got me on 2nd June unfortunately however it means that I could still be in June testers as AF is due to arrive 29th June so would be testing 30th June.

Massive congratulations to all those with :BFP:, those who have been caugt by that wicked witch, fingers crossed for the next cycle!

TT84

I know this is what I have been looking for constantly over the last two weeks so hopefully this will be of some help - the symptoms!!!

Got my :bfp: today (thanks to some of you gals for helping me confirm that.

It all started last week with some spotting and slight cramping on my right side of my abdomen. I was also waking up everyday at 5am and waking in really awake.

The spotting started pink then turned brown, the cramping only lasted a few days.

The brown spotting (TMI) stopped about 2 days ago, just in time for when AF would normally show.

Then I stared to get really vivid dreams, anything from the day before I would have a dream about that night (although there seemed really screwed up).

Temp shot up slightly 36.8 over the last 2 days

Then the killer of all symptoms, my boobies became really tender, and over the last 2 days I have had strange shooting pains, starting in the right boob and then today in both. they only last about 2 seconds.

Today is the first day that I feel really tired and the lower back ache has just kicked in.

Hope that helps, I imagine a few of you are crazy symptom spotters too.

Good luck everyone.

LOL---MzSwizz - the supplements that you're taking can definitley have an effect on your CM

I know this is what I have been looking for constantly over the last two weeks so hopefully this will be of some help - the symptoms!!!

Got my :bfp: today (thanks to some of you gals for helping me confirm that.

It all started last week with some spotting and slight cramping on my right side of my abdomen. I was also waking up everyday at 5am and waking in really awake.

The spotting started pink then turned brown, the cramping only lasted a few days.

The brown spotting (TMI) stopped about 2 days ago, just in time for when AF would normally show.

Then I stared to get really vivid dreams, anything from the day before I would have a dream about that night (although there seemed really screwed up).

Temp shot up slightly 36.8 over the last 2 days

Then the killer of all symptoms, my boobies became really tender, and over the last 2 days I have had strange shooting pains, starting in the right boob and then today in both. they only last about 2 seconds.

Today is the first day that I feel really tired and the lower back ache has just kicked in.

Hope that helps, I imagine a few of you are crazy symptom spotters too.

Good luck everyone.

For the past week I can't sleep past 6 a.m no matter what time I go to bed. Its really pissing me off cus I temp at 7:10 a.m when I'm SUPPOSE to get up :haha:. I also have had those strange shooting pains in my boobs alternating. Its crazy cus I don't feel preggers and try not to symptom spot but after reading this I'm wondering, hmmmmm.....

i think its really confusing. im 11 dpo and sometimes i think AF is coming, then the cramps go away and i dont think its coming!!! aaaarrrggghhh!! and, sorry for tmi, i have sooooooo much gas. im never this gassey!

I am off now ladies will back tomorrow hoping to see lots of bfp good luck everyone tilll tomorrow where I have another excrutiatingly long day ahead of me lol xxxxxx good night xxxxx

Mrs Felton, sounding positive, I will keep my fingers crossed for you

i think its really confusing. im 11 dpo and sometimes i think AF is coming, then the cramps go away and i dont think its coming!!! aaaarrrggghhh!! and, sorry for tmi, i have sooooooo much gas. im never this gassey!

I am too, super embarrassing but usually I never have had, when are you testing

Thanks for the insight Medea, I did some online research today and found out that cramping and back pain right after O, way before the chance of implantation, can be caused by the amount of blood released with the egg. So I feel a little better knowing why I might be cramping so much.

:bunny: Big Congrats to you girlies who just got your BFP!:bunny:

I am testing tomorrow, 10dpo-14dpo!

I have posted my hpts from today, 9dpo, in the thread I started "8dpo, Anyone else going nuts like me?" in this room, the pics are on page 24...

I am just waiting for tomorrow morning to come! Its taking too long! :blush:

Congratulations SuzieRio - Happy & Healthy 9mo :happydance:

Natrozza - don't give up - you're still in it

RMichelleM - good luck - don't worry we all have horrid spelling on these sites..FYI if you want to insert cool smileys click on the "Go advances" button and on the right under the smileys theres an option for "more" if you click on that the smileys are awesome.

Leyoung - so happy you got your smiley...doesn't it just make you smile when you see it???

MomwannaB81 - good luck with the insemination...fx'd for you

Riley's mom - the temp spike sounds promising but you should double check that it's eleveated in the morning to be sure......

So nervous I can't stand it. I'm sure like everyone, I want this so bad. My back is killing me since 4 DPO. I usually get back cramps with AF. Did any of you ladies with the BFP's ever get such intense back pain? Some mild to dull cramps in lower ab but nothing like the start of AF. I feel like my back is literally on fire.

Hey Rmichelle, I just started to get the back pain today. What I have had is really tender boobies, and some shooting pains in my right boob. Good luck :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey, yes, I got lower back pains too, I had cramps from 4dpo, which is when I started implantation. The back pain seemed to mirror the cramps I had at my pelvis. Fingers crossed for you. xx

Can I join you ladies? I'll be testing June 22nd! Fxed for a leap day baby! It would be my due date if I get my BFP this month, how cool would that be!

she got me in the night :cry:

congrats to all you ladies who got their :bfp: and good luck everyone still left to test!

Hi everyone,
Sorry to those whose have been caught by the witch fx for next month.

Congrats to all those who got BFP x i too am testing i had 3 faint lines on IC's on Wednesday but today BFN on tesco own and CB digital.
witch aint caught me yet though so hopefully im still in fx x Good Luck all those waiting to test x

it is pentecost coming up= long weekend end chance to maybe catch some spermies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->