****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Welcome LeahJones - you have been added

Today is your day ladies. Good luck!!

Charbaby
Babyknots
CodeChic
Tash2009

C.ArmyWife - How's it going..anything yet?

Baybee_Bugs - what happened to you? I still have question marks next to your name. Preggers?

Where are our missing TTC'ers?

Another bfn this morning. (TMI:blush:) Small amount on brown spotting yesterday afternoon. Still no af...:wacko:

I think I ovulated on the 8th of June, so I will be testing on the 22nd of June'ish unless the witch gets me! :) xxx

TGIF ladies. AF due today. Will probably test tomorrow if she doesn't show her ugly face today.

a little late but can you please add me - Got a very faint second line since wednesday on IC's but will be testing again sunday to confirm if witch doesnt show. GL everyone still waiting to test x

I was due to test today. Did it first thing this morning and BFN however I'm holding on to hope as the witch hasn't turned up yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed sooooo tightly!!!!! Anyone else due today got their BFP??? Xx

Ok so I took a FRER when I got to work (yes at work) haha it was BFN is 10dpo still to early? Thought for sure the way I was feeling it would be BFP.Although it was not FMU and it was only taken about 2 hours after I peeded when I got up. Sorry for the tmi but there was more than there was when i got up and I haden't had anything to drink. And this morning in my lower abdomen i had these burning sensations in my muscles or uterus is that a sign?

RileysMommy - Yes, I'd say 10dpo could still be too early, especially if it was still only less than 4 hours since you'd last peed. But looking at your symptoms and your temps I think you're in with a great shot of a BFP! You should test with FMU tomorrow and see what happens :hugs: xx

ttc- thanks you have given really great information to me now and on previous posts. Praying you get your BFP soon.

Riley-10dpo is still early. I would say give it some time. Its not over until AF shows her face. But i think she wont in your case

That's what I told DH this morning too. 12 DPO for me could be a little early too. Not counting myself out till the witch gets me. :)

Welcome LeahJones - you have been added

Today is your day ladies. Good luck!!

Charbaby
Babyknots
CodeChic
Tash2009

C.ArmyWife - How's it going..anything yet?

Baybee_Bugs - what happened to you? I still have question marks next to your name. Preggers?

Where are our missing TTC'ers?
hiya i did a frer bfn so think im out but :witch: hasnt got me yet!!!!

Hey girls, AF still not shown - was due last tues so 4 days late but tried with a predictor, and 2 different brands of IC and still BFN!!! Hate this not knowing either way - can't move onto next cycle or celebrate a BFP.
Hope you girls testing get your BFP soon. Please keep your FX for me too!

Waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow or Sunday. My temp is still up today so we shall see if it drops tomorrow. Still no real symptoms but weird achy boobs but that could be for AF :haha:

Mrs Felton-Your chart is looking good FXed AF wont show nor temp will drop

i totally agree but i am more on the waiting side of the tww for OV still :haha:

I think my O day was today. Got my positive OPK yesterday morning and it was negative this morning. DTD last night and today at lunch so hopefully we will have caught the egg. I dont temp but according to my last few cycles i ovulate around day 13 of my 28 to 29 day cycle (b/c my opk has been positive the same cycle day (12) for the last 3 months. I had EWCM last night and all day today. We used pre-seed during both "sessions" so hopefully that will help! I hope this is my month. I expect AF no later than Sunday night/Monday Morning of June 27th. If no AF by then i'll test with FMU on June 27th. I am not letting myself test early this cycle!!! If AF hasn't arrived by the 27th that should put me approx 15-16 dpo. Hope this is it!!!

GL leyoung! Sounds like you have a high chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->