****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

still waiting to test sunday 12th june but not due until wednesday 15th june, can you log that pls?

Last night was AMAZING!!! DH and I DTD last night and i must say it was different but in a good way. (TMI alert) we both had major orgasms at the same time and fell fast asleep in the position, woke up like a hour later not knowing whats going on then finally laid down next to eah other and fell asleep what a night :haha:

It's a little late but I'd like to join!! I'll be testing on June 16th!! GL everyone!! Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFPs!!!

Last night was AMAZING!!! DH and I DTD last night and i must say it was different but in a good way. (TMI alert) we both had major orgasms at the same time and fell fast asleep in the position, woke up like a hour later not knowing whats going on then finally laid down next to eah other and fell asleep what a night :haha:

Oh that does sound like an AMAZING night!! :winkwink:

Tonka-yes it was! First time in a long time.

mzswizz still working those bed springs hun
scooter i checked on your pic when you testing again
to everyone else baby wishes your way
medea hey gurl way to just be chill, love your flaire bet your tons of fun to kno
miss you guys

Hey mmcheek!!! Of course we still working out our mattress lol.

Hey ladies I took my temp agian this morning again like suggested yesterday and it is still 99.2. I am 10dpo today all symptoms still a go.lol Really thinking this is my month. What do you all think? Good Luck on the upcoming testers.

Riley-I think you should test but thats just my opinion :haha:

TT84 - Yay! Welcome back !- I added you back on ..GL

MrsFelton - there is formula for adjusting your temp in case you test later or earlier than expected..It should be adjusted .2 degrees for every hour that you're off..if you test early..add .2 for every hour and if you test later than usual subtract .2 for every hour..if it's a half hour .1..so on and so forth.

The following ladies have been added: Welcome!!!
Scooterkat
Tone2106
Baby2Wishes

Wicked sorry the evil witch got you Gilmore85:hugs: and CJ405 :hugs:

Wow MzSwizz - Sounds like an amazing evening

Rileymommy - it is looking really really good!!! Let's hope that temp holds for you!! Fx'd:happydance:

mzswizz- I tested this morning with fmu $store test came back BFN. I went and bought FRER on way to work. Dont really like those $store tests. With both my DS I didn't get BFP till after AF becuase I wasnt trying to concieve so wasn't even thinking about symptoms. Good Luck to you sounds like you had a great night.

Welcome LeahJones - you have been added

Today is your day ladies. Good luck!!

Charbaby
Babyknots
CodeChic
Tash2009

C.ArmyWife - How's it going..anything yet?

Baybee_Bugs - what happened to you? I still have question marks next to your name. Preggers?

Where are our missing TTC'ers?

Don't you just love that? giggidy giggidy :)

Riley-thanks. Hoping you will get your BFP. i dont really use the dollar store tests but i have used the clearblue digis and first response. When i fell pregnant last year i had used a clearblue digi

Good morning ladies....hope you all are doing well. I'm so crabby and down today....

12 DPO- BFNNNN.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my temp dropped to 97.27 :( Have a feeling the witch is around the corner. Today is day 29 of my 28-30 day cycle...thinking I may be out of it for the month. BBs still sore as all get out but that happens before AF too... DH and I bought FRER and Clearblue digis....the FRER negative this morning.

BUT on a positive note. The prog cream seems to be helping my lutheal phase if nothing else. Today would be 11-12 DPO give or take . Ovulating a bit late this month. Also, have a question for you all? what days did you BFP ladies get it? I had my positive OPK on day CD16 & 17 so assuming I O'd about 17th pm or so...do you think it may be just a tad early??

I'm out... the :witch: got me... On to cycle 11. :(

Sorry Kasigirl - I'll catch you on the next cycle!:hugs: I'll be tearing my hair out with you :thumbup:

RmichellM - it is really good news that your Leteal phase had increased..Yay!!!

I'm a bit late but I'd like to join!! I'll be testing on June 17th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->