****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

With DH and my sex drive we have more thn enough energy to stay busy :haha:. 2o more days before AF comes so I got 20 days of DTD before I have to go on the long 7 days break

mzswizz-your hubby must be sooo happy he found you getting to have sex every day!!! I have been married 5 1/2 years and we are still doing it atleast 4 days a week even when we aren't ttc. It has just gotten better and better every year though!!

:haha: hubby and I started out like rabbits and I must admit I spoil him and vice versa. Hell even when we sick we still trying half dead and all :rofl:

Dang I wish I caould say I have been having lots of sex, just the past couple days I haven't wanted too. Last night I had to totally take one for the team and give him some even though I could have cared less.

Good morning ladies....hope you all are doing well. I'm so crabby and down today....

12 DPO- BFNNNN.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my temp dropped to 97.27 :( Have a feeling the witch is around the corner. Today is day 29 of my 28-30 day cycle...thinking I may be out of it for the month. BBs still sore as all get out but that happens before AF too... DH and I bought FRER and Clearblue digis....the FRER negative this morning.

Me too and I second your grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tested this morning with FMU and zilch nada not even a hint of a line. *sigh* Still nauseous, have tender to burning BB's and have to head to the potty more often but absolutely no cramps today. That's weird for me because I am a major cramper. :shrug:

:haha: leyoung, Mrs. Felton, and RileysMommy You ladies crack me up. I agree even we are sick we still be DTD when we half dead and all but I must admit that sex during sickness gets you healthy faster :haha:. I noticed whenever I need to sweat out the flu or a cold, I BD and BAM 2 days later im back to normal. Doctors should prescribe sex as an antidote :rofl:. DH is 22 and im 21 so we're still young and he joked around saying even when we're 80 we're going to be DTD every day :rofl: i can just picture that happening :dohh:.

:haha: leyoung, Mrs. Felton, and RileysMommy You ladies crack me up. I agree even we are sick we still be DTD when we half dead and all but I must admit that sex during sickness gets you healthy faster :haha:. I noticed whenever I need to sweat out the flu or a cold, I BD and BAM 2 days later im back to normal. Doctors should prescribe sex as an antidote :rofl:. DH is 22 and im 21 so we're still young and he joked around saying even when we're 80 we're going to be DTD every day :rofl: i can just picture that happening :dohh:.

Lol you are so right. Sex makes everything better. When I have bad headaches I DTD, toothache DTD, sore small toe DTD :haha: I'm silly.

mzswizz- my husband is 29 and I am 26 and up till a couple days ago we were dtd like everyday couple times a day, Last ngiht in the shower my DH say you know we haven't had sex in like a week..lmao I said it hasent been that long. He goes well it feels like forever. Told him he was just spoiled...lmao

Good morning ladies....hope you all are doing well. I'm so crabby and down today....

12 DPO- BFNNNN.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my temp dropped to 97.27 :( Have a feeling the witch is around the corner. Today is day 29 of my 28-30 day cycle...thinking I may be out of it for the month. BBs still sore as all get out but that happens before AF too... DH and I bought FRER and Clearblue digis....the FRER negative this morning.

Me too and I second your grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tested this morning with FMU and zilch nada not even a hint of a line. *sigh* Still nauseous, have tender to burning BB's and have to head to the potty more often but absolutely no cramps today. That's weird for me because I am a major cramper. :shrug:

I know...so irritating. I keep going to the loo as DH calls it (he's from England) armed with a tampon expecting the worst but nothing yet. I hate this part where you just want to start AF, get it over with and back on the wagon.

Mrs. Felton-That sums up how DH and I are completely :haha:. I say honey I have a headache then we DTD and here's how the conversation goes after DTD....

(DH) That was amazing
(me) Yes it was like always
(DH) So is it gone
(me) Is what gone
(DH) ummm you're headache
(me) .......oh wow I forgot I had one...ummm yeah its gone :haha:
(DH) wow
(end conversation :haha:) DTD works wonders I tell you.

RileysMommy-My DH is spoiled too :haha:. When he is in the mood he expects it and if i dont then he is upset :cry:. I think I spoiled him wayyyyy too much

With DH and my sex drive we have more thn enough energy to stay busy :haha:. 2o more days before AF comes so I got 20 days of DTD before I have to go on the long 7 days break

wow you have sex every day?
Just because you are ttc, or is that normal? we have it usually about 3 times a week, and i couldn't do more, neither would my husband want too :D:D
well, good thing is tat you will surely get your bfp soon that way.

mom and ttc-Oh thats normal for us. We sex like rabbits I tell you :haha:. If not every day we miss like a day or two out of the whole week but make up for it when we go two three times a day :haha:. Hopefully we will get our BFP soon. If not here's to another BD marathon cycle lol

I gave in and tested at 8DPO. :dohh:
I couldn't help it.
:bfn: none the less...:nope:

Today, backache...sensitive bbs...nauseous...more yellow CM.
I :cry: watching A Baby Story this morning. DH called me a weenie. :shrug:
I told him to be nice or he wouldn't get :sex:.
He was quiet after that.

I gave in and tested at 8DPO. :dohh:
I couldn't help it.
:bfn: none the less...:nope:

Today, backache...sensitive bbs...nauseous...more yellow CM.
I :cry: watching A Baby Story this morning. DH called me a weenie. :shrug:
I told him to be nice or he wouldn't get :sex:.
He was quiet after that.

The ultimate threat a man never wants to hear :haha:. 8dpo is very early. Its not over til AF shows

Mrs. Felton-That sums up how DH and I are completely :haha:. I say honey I have a headache then we DTD and here's how the conversation goes after DTD....

(DH) That was amazing
(me) Yes it was like always
(DH) So is it gone
(me) Is what gone
(DH) ummm you're headache
(me) .......oh wow I forgot I had one...ummm yeah its gone :haha:
(DH) wow
(end conversation :haha:) DTD works wonders I tell you.

RileysMommy-My DH is spoiled too :haha:. When he is in the mood he expects it and if i dont then he is upset :cry:. I think I spoiled him wayyyyy too much

Wow that sounds like us!! He ask me the same question and I reply just like you :rofl:.

:haha: That should be the usual conversation :haha:. Usually i say it still hurts just to keep going or thank him by BDing :rofl:

Im so excited about this cycle. I guess its because we are BDing more so thats the exciting part :haha:. Next month (july 25th) is our 2 yr wedding anniversary so i was hoping for a BFP before our 2 yr anniversary. Only time will tell

Im so excited about this cycle. I guess its because we are BDing more so thats the exciting part :haha:. Next month (july 25th) is our 2 yr wedding anniversary so i was hoping for a BFP before our 2 yr anniversary. Only time will tell

That's awesome! I want mine for fathers day but we shall see.

Due to my 35 day cycle my next AF is due July 1st but will sneak a test on june 30th :haha: so if we do concieve this month, it will be a late father's day early anniversary surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->