****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hello ladies. First let me say im so sory to anyone who suffered a loss or had a :witch: visit this month. I know what you are going through. Now for those of you somewhere in that forever long 2ww with me stay positive and fx for that :bfp: ! I ov on the 3rd so i can test between the 13th and the 17th (when af is due). Ive got 2 test and i dont want to buy anymore so i am thinking the 13th and the 16th (if its a bfn tomorrow) wish me luck ladies and dust to all. :dust:

Well ladies i'm out!!! AF came today while i was at work. i suppose theres always next month :'(

Good luck princess and so sorry natrozza & Miss Kenton!!!

Well I'm 4 DPO today.. having some pinching feeling around my right ovary tonight, but not sure if it's too early to really be feeling anything? Sore BBs but that seems typical for me since stopping BCPs. Also normally after O I tend to be bloated for the whole 2WW, but I haven't been. Today I looked in the mirror and though, wow, I look skinnier! Even OH noticed, but my weight is still the same.. not sure what that means but it is different for me!

AF got me on Saturday so I'm out! On to cycle 4. This ttc thing is getting on my last nerve. hmmmm.

I'm out too.

Quiz: Whats worse than FRIDAY the 13th?

Answer: MONDAY the 13TH AND :witch:

Now on to a new month. Cycle 25, here I come! :)

Best of luck to the remaining ladies.

sorry to all that the stupid :witch: got :hugs:

afm feeling so so tired and i have a sore throat think i must be coming down with something

Grumblebea, I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical :cry:.
FX for a sticky bean soon.

Urghh :witch: got me a week early (i was only cycle day 23, 7DPO)
so ive changed my ticker and got the hump :growlmad:
my body is confusing me..
ive never been a week early before..
ive had a 30 day cycle for the past year!!!

onto the next month i guess!!!
:hugs: good luck everyone!!!

Hi all hope we see some BFP's today :) another BFN for me AF due wednesday can tell thats shes imminent as well :/ But hopefully next month is the month for me. fx for all you testers today

Another BFN this morning... Still waitng on af.:shrug: Dr.s appointment tomorrow.

Well its on to next month I am afraid, I am 13 DPO today and BFN with fmu. Just waiting on AF to get here and be over so we can get to BDing... Thinking maybe I o'd late and as we are trying for a girl maybe I cut off to soon.

Well ladies..tested this morning and it was a def :bfn: so I guess it was an evap line....:witch: is due today ....guess she is going to come :(

Well ladies..tested this morning and it was a def :bfn: so I guess it was an evap line....:witch: is due today ....guess she is going to come :(

Im in the same boat, so disheartening, I keep feeling symptoms that arent even there lol! BFN for me this morning AF due wednesday so looks like its another month of BD'ing and testing for me and DH

Good Morning Lovies -

AF came right on schedule for me this month, which I knew was going to happen since I missed BD around O. very interesting cycle. It was kind of cool to see what symptoms I had knowing that I wasn't pregnant...Looks like 4 of July weekend will be my next O date...who-hoooo..anyways....:coffee:

Grumblea - I am so sorry. We wait so long to see that BFP and to see it and not have it stick must be crushing, to say the least,...Big Hugs..I can see from your signature that this is the 2nd time that this has happened to you this year...Do you know why this is going on, so that you can avoid it next time or is it just one of those things what doesn't have an expamation?

Artiste - You should have at least 24 hours of a strong positive OPK...mine usually last for 2 to three days..I'm wondering if you O'd yet?

Wicked sorry you ladies got attacked by the evil witch. On to the hopes for a March Baby...we'll all get prego together. it will be fun..lol..seriously though, sorry you're out this month.

Cryssie11
MrsFelton
MrsG2010
Natrozza
Maybethistime

Faiirydust - Are you sure about the day that you O? I only ask b/c from what I understand a 7 day luteal pahse isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. It's making me concerned for you

Sam1985 What day do you want to be added to, right now I just have you hovering under the babydust at the top...Yeah, I agree with you., it's nice to wait in a group, and not just any group but a groupl with an amazing amount of combined knowledge and experiences..GL

Reba - Sorry to hear that you're not O'ing..that really really sucks..and speacking of sucks..the Canuucls are going DOWN DOWN DOWN tongiht...lol...sorry I couldn't help it..I'm Boston Born and raised..It's a pride thing.lol

The following ladies have been added:
Lillipopxxx - are you trying to convince us or yourself that you won't teat until the 1st...lol
KellyAnneCOLOR="yellowgreen"]Princess24[/COLOR] - I'm a little confused what day you wanted to be added to - I put you down for the 16th ..let me know if you wanted a different day
Summer2011
Love.Out.Loud
Maww - I'll leave your name at the top since you didn't specify which day you were looking to be added to.

Welcome Ladies!!! :thumbup:

MsSwizz - you seriously need to invest in some OPK's this month...it gives you such piece of mind when you know for sure that you've o'd.:winkwink:

Hopingitwill - remind me please; Did you confirm O this cycle, OPK's temps???
Also - nice typo fix on the whole BFN BFP thing...lol

Momwannabe81 - Sounds like O is coming right up - Good Luck!

Well...I'm 11DPO and I got a :BFN: on my last FRER. :cry:
I've been using ICs in hopes that today would be a good day to use the FRER.
Failure.

I've been peeing ever since about midnight last night. It seemed every other hour. I was starting to wonder where the pee was coming from. ?? Usually once in the middle of the night, if that.

This morning I woke up at 4am to what felt like ovary pains. It felt like someone was touching my ovaries over and over again; both left and right sides. I've also happened upon a new pulsing / shooting pain in my BBS (left one only). Back is still sore. I'm still bloated and gassy. And as of the last hour, I've got these weird pinching sensations in my nips.

AF due on Thursday.

Good Morning Lovies -

AF came right on schedule for me this month, which I knew was going to happen since I missed BD around O. very interesting cycle. It was kind of cool to see what symptoms I had knowing that I wasn't pregnant...Looks like 4 of July weekend will be my next O date...who-hoooo..anyways....:coffee:

Grumblea - I am so sorry. We wait so long to see that BFP and to see it and not have it stick must be crushing, to say the least,...Big Hugs..I can see from your signature that this is the 2nd time that this has happened to you this year...Do you know why this is going on, so that you can avoid it next time or is it just one of those things what doesn't have an expamation?

Artiste - You should have at least 24 hours of a strong positive OPK...mine usually last for 2 to three days..I'm wondering if you O'd yet?

Wicked sorry you ladies got attacked by the evil witch. On to the hopes for a March Baby...we'll all get prego together. it will be fun..lol..seriously though, sorry you're out this month.

Cryssie11
MrsFelton
MrsG2010
Natrozza
Maybethistime

Faiirydust - Are you sure about the day that you O? I only ask b/c from what I understand a 7 day luteal pahse isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. It's making me concerned for you

Sam1985 What day do you want to be added to, right now I just have you hovering under the babydust at the top...Yeah, I agree with you., it's nice to wait in a group, and not just any group but a groupl with an amazing amount of combined knowledge and experiences..GL

Reba - Sorry to hear that you're not O'ing..that really really sucks..and speacking of sucks..the Canuucls are going DOWN DOWN DOWN tongiht...lol...sorry I couldn't help it..I'm Boston Born and raised..It's a pride thing.lol

The following ladies have been added:
Lillipopxxx - are you trying to convince us or yourself that you won't teat until the 1st...lol
KellyAnneCOLOR="yellowgreen"]Princess24[/COLOR] - I'm a little confused what day you wanted to be added to - I put you down for the 16th ..let me know if you wanted a different day
Summer2011
Love.Out.Loud
Maww - I'll leave your name at the top since you didn't specify which day you were looking to be added to.

Welcome Ladies!!! :thumbup:

MsSwizz - you seriously need to invest in some OPK's this month...it gives you such piece of mind when you know for sure that you've o'd.:winkwink:

Hopingitwill - remind me please; Did you confirm O this cycle, OPK's temps???
Also - nice typo fix on the whole BFN BFP thing...lol

Momwannabe81 - Sounds like O is coming right up - Good Luck!

Artiste-I only get my smiley face on the OPK if i test twice a day. This has happened to me 2 months in a row. Your LH surge can last for as little as 10 hours so if you only test once a day you can miss it. I tested Wednesday night=negative, Thursday morning=positive, Thursday night=negative (this was all digital so it was correct, not just my interpretation). I guess I just have a short surge. Glad i started testing twice a day!!

I'm at 3 dpo today. I will not test until the day AF is due (26th-Medea can you move me to this day...i thought it would be the 27th but based on my positive OPK on exact same day as last month i should start NO later than the 26th). I don't want to get let down with another BFN. Of course I have no symptoms yet but I have a good feeling about this month. Was our best timing so far, me and DH are both the happiest we have ever been in our 5 1/2 year of marriage and we had great BDing this month! (although we have always been happy). If its not our month though, we will keep on trying..its all about God's timing, not ours.

Im in the same boat, so disheartening, I keep feeling symptoms that arent even there lol! BFN for me this morning AF due wednesday so looks like its another month of BD'ing and testing for me and DH

Atleast you still have a few days until the witch shows so you could still get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->