****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Well ladies, the :witch: got me last night. So on to the next month. Good luck to the rest this month!

waiting to Ov should be any day, still getting negative opks tho but getting darker so i think im getting ready too, will get another donation tomorrow morning, so if i Ov tomorrow would be great. I had some tugging on my right side by ovaries to almost to my leg type stretch and later they turn into more like cramps and while in the shower i even looked bc it felt just like AF was here and i would be bleeding heavy type feeling. Weird so either i had a short surge and opk didn't pick it up and Ov yesterday or I'm getting ready to either way getting exited as tww approaches.

Could you add me Hun to July the 1st I will try and not test before then, hoping you get your BFP xxx

Hi, Im testing June 16th (but Ive been testing every day since 6DPO). Ive ordered a batch of tests and have promised myself I wont buy anymore from shop and wait patiently until they arrive. DH not aware I put a Clear Blue (non digi) in the shopping trolley. Of course at 9DPO I know its probably still way too early. And then there was the taking it apart and seeing a line about 2 hours after yet I know tests are notorious for evaporation lines and I should have binned it after the correct time instead of standing it at an angle on the ledge in the kitchen and looking at it every 5 minutes whilst making dinner!
Could you add me to the list please? Maybe they should have a POAS addict forum.

Good luck ladies xx

I think I missed LH surge on the 14th because on 13 and 14 I had a half strength line but not positive. After that I had really weak lines. If my temp stays up tomorrow FF says I O'd on 16th. That would mean I bd 4 days before O and the day after which sucks. I hope the spermies are tough ones that can survive for 4 days.

af today. :( won't ov til july . :cry:

Gl to all the rest of the June testers.

I tested this morning and got a :bfn: .. The :witch: is due tomorrow so I'm guessing she will show :(

Hi Girls... well AF still not shown up and another BFN this morning at 5 days late (should have been here last tues).... fed up need to know what is going on. Am losing hope so just want AF to turn up so I can move onto next cycle!!!

Mrs Felton - sorry to hear AF got you.
For those of you AF day is approaching - good luck hope she stays away and you all get your BFN!!!
For those of you into your next cycle happy bedding and hope you catch the egg!

Hi Girls... well AF still not shown up and another BFN this morning at 5 days late (should have been here last tues).... fed up need to know what is going on. Am losing hope so just want AF to turn up so I can move onto next cycle!!!

For those of you AF day is approaching - good luck hope she stays away and you all get your BFN!!!

LOL ....that was typo and a half..you hope we all get our BFN??? :haha:

Hello ladies. Didnt bd last night but made up for it this morning. DH surprised me when he stayed home last night. OV week is here now. I also noticed i am burning up today. Even my DH says i am feeling very hot. I dont know whats wrong with me. The A/C is on 70 degrees so when i turned the air off, instantly i started burning up and turned it back on. DH isnt hot so its just me. Maybe im going to OV soon who knows.

LOL ....that was typo and a half..you hope we all get our BFN??? :haha:

Defo a typo..... SORRY ladies......I'm getting so many BFN's at min that have obviously got it on the brain!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.... Sorry again:blush::blush:

Just to prove it... I Hope will all get our BFP's:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Very soon.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

LOL no worries..mistakes happen....Does anyone know if FRER's are common for evap lines? Out of curiousity I went back and looked at my test from this morning and there was def a second line?? and it was pink...

I dont want to get my hopes up if it was an evap...I really only looked at it for under a minute this morning...as soon as I saw just the control line I tossed it...I was still half asleep and wanted to go back to bed

Is it possible to get a pink EVAP line of FRER?? i just went back to look at my test that i did this morning..I know its way over the time limit..but I really only looked at it for a min this morning...i was so tired and it was just one of those wake up go pee and go back to bed moments....

I don't know about pink lines, but I've had the whiteish/grayish evap on the fr tests before. I would just test again. Good luck! Hope it's your bfp! :dust:

I think i will hold off and test tomorrow...maybe with a dollar store brand...these test are getting too expensive lol

Evaps are whitish grayish but never has color. So you should test tomorrow and see. I am with on the tests getting expensive. Usually i buy dollar store brands and if i get a line i would buy the expensive ones. I was thinking about buying the dollar store OPKs while im at it.

I'll go an buy some dollar store ones tonight...Both of my old tests have a slight pinkish line..both times when I took the test i didnt wait the full 10 min ( i'm pretty impatient) ..however I dug them out, out of curiousity so its way past the 10 min mark lol

Another BFN today AF due Wednesday feelin a bit down but just had to put on a happy face as the in-laws were just here for Sunday dinner lol. Gonna keep testing until the witch arrives! Good luck to everyone who is testing tomorrow fx for those BFP's xoxo

I have read somewhere that FRER can have evaps - best you test again in the morning and make sure you look at it within the time limit. FX that you get you BFP and that you missed the pinkish line in your sleepy haze this moring. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->