****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Leyoung - that is really interesting - I didn't know Surges could be so short..Good to know..I'll move you right now

C.ArmyWife - Hopefully the doctor can figure out whats going on..I hope it's something minor

Riley'smom - i see what you mean about maybe stopping dtd too early in opes for a girl, but if you did O late it would prob take longer for the test to show positive...fingers still crossed for you.

CodeChic - it's still a bit early for a BFP. GL

well no insemination today. Still don't know if i have OV so hopefully tomorrow can happen and I ov then......

Good Morning Lovies -

AF came right on schedule for me this month, which I knew was going to happen since I missed BD around O. very interesting cycle. It was kind of cool to see what symptoms I had knowing that I wasn't pregnant...Looks like 4 of July weekend will be my next O date...who-hoooo..anyways....:coffee:

Grumblea - I am so sorry. We wait so long to see that BFP and to see it and not have it stick must be crushing, to say the least,...Big Hugs..I can see from your signature that this is the 2nd time that this has happened to you this year...Do you know why this is going on, so that you can avoid it next time or is it just one of those things what doesn't have an expamation?

Artiste - You should have at least 24 hours of a strong positive OPK...mine usually last for 2 to three days..I'm wondering if you O'd yet?

Wicked sorry you ladies got attacked by the evil witch. On to the hopes for a March Baby...we'll all get prego together. it will be fun..lol..seriously though, sorry you're out this month.

Cryssie11
MrsFelton
MrsG2010
Natrozza
Maybethistime

Faiirydust - Are you sure about the day that you O? I only ask b/c from what I understand a 7 day luteal pahse isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. It's making me concerned for you

Sam1985 What day do you want to be added to, right now I just have you hovering under the babydust at the top...Yeah, I agree with you., it's nice to wait in a group, and not just any group but a groupl with an amazing amount of combined knowledge and experiences..GL

Reba - Sorry to hear that you're not O'ing..that really really sucks..and speacking of sucks..the Canuucls are going DOWN DOWN DOWN tongiht...lol...sorry I couldn't help it..I'm Boston Born and raised..It's a pride thing.lol

The following ladies have been added:
Lillipopxxx - are you trying to convince us or yourself that you won't teat until the 1st...lol
KellyAnneCOLOR="yellowgreen"]Princess24[/COLOR] - I'm a little confused what day you wanted to be added to - I put you down for the 16th ..let me know if you wanted a different day
Summer2011
Love.Out.Loud
Maww - I'll leave your name at the top since you didn't specify which day you were looking to be added to.

Welcome Ladies!!! :thumbup:

MsSwizz - you seriously need to invest in some OPK's this month...it gives you such piece of mind when you know for sure that you've o'd.:winkwink:

Hopingitwill - remind me please; Did you confirm O this cycle, OPK's temps???
Also - nice typo fix on the whole BFN BFP thing...lol

Momwannabe81 - Sounds like O is coming right up - Good Luck!

Could you add me to wednesday? thats the day AF is due and ill be doing anotherr test lol! Been nice reading some of your stories and realising im not alone :) thanks everyone

Well ladies....it's a :bfp: for me. Hoping this one will stick. First cycle trying SMEP.

All the best ladies.

Well ladies....it's a :bfp: for me. Hoping this one will stick. First cycle trying SMEP.

All the best ladies.

:happydance:Who-hooooo CONGRATS!!!!:happydance:

Have you had any symptoms? Please share!!! Congrats again! H&H 9months

All the best ladies.

CONGRATS!! YAY!

Have a H & H 9 Months!

Can you share your symptoms leading up to your awesome BFP?

All the best ladies.

Very happy for you - congrats!!!! Sticky bean juju sent your way hun. :happydance:

I'm out. AF showed up on Saturday. :cry: I feel stupid for gettin my hopes up and should have known better. :nope:

@Medea1978 - thanks dear. I'm going to test as soon as the tests arrive which should be either Wed or Thurs. I did a test last week when AF was due and I thought I saw a faint positive but then I bled lightly for 12 hrs. I still feel like I am but want the test results to prove it. It's all a bit confusing at the moment...

:dust: :dust: to all!

I had the strangest dreams last night! First I dreamt that everyone I talked to was telling me their pregnancy symptoms (I think I go on BnB too much haha). Then I dreamt someone was chasing me through a house trying to kill me and I was hiding in a closet and the closet door swung open then I woke up shaking and curled in a ball! It felt so real! It was strange. Also been having pains in my ovaries and uterus since last night.. wondering what's going on with me!

I'm out. AF showed up on Saturday. :cry: I feel stupid for gettin my hopes up and should have known better. :nope:

don't be so hard on yourself...I've had symptoms some months that I would have been willing to bet a lot of money on because I just knew that i was pregnant but I wasn't as usual....

We can't lose sight of the basics:

OPK is positive. I'm going to O soon
preseed can't hurt
Lots of DTD
Fingers corssed.

Can't do much more than that...it will happen for you!!

I am OUT. Stupid :witch: came in full force this morning just after I wasted a digi and got a BFN. Figures!:wacko: DH has been working out of town for 4 days will be home in a couple hours and I was hoping to celebrate his home-coming :winkwink: On the plus side my cycles are getting longer. They had been around 20-24 days since coming off bc. Hoping this is a good sign. Just before I concieved my second son my cycles had lengthened to 32 days.

I am SOOO happy for everyone who got their:bfp: Sad for all the ladies who didn't and my thoughts are especially with Grumblebee :hugs:

Thanks so much Medea you have done a wonderful job keeping up the list! :thumbup: It really eased the pain of this terrible ttw!

I got my :bfp: I'm still in shock but we are very very happy. I announced it to my husband by saying, 'guess what daddy of 2'? :happydance:

Good luck to everyone thats still in and hugs to those who are out :dust:

Edited to add my 2WW symptoms Hope they help someone.

CD14... -OPK, Tender BBs
CD15... +OPK, a little backache
Ovulation Day... +OPK and a few twinges very low down
1dpo... Backache and Twinges
2dpo to 7dpo... Watery CM. No other symptoms
8dpo... Watery & Creamy CM, Waves of Nausea, Spots breaking out on my chin
9dpo... Watery & Creamy CM, Tiredness, Itchy/Sensitive skin
10dpo to 12dpo... Tons of CM (sorry tmi!), Tiredness, Itchy/sensitive skin, Bloated
13dpo... Backache, Nausea
14dpo... Backache, a few twinges/cramps, Metallic taste... :bfp:

Wow...2 BFP's in the same day....Whooohooooo...Congrats Louise..Happy and Healthy 9 months..Please share your symptoms if any for all of us syptom spotting our way through the TWW. :wohoo: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->