****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

:rofl: Yes been so busy with BDing that when he goes to work, thats when I get my rest before the big show when he comes home :rofl: Im just ready to pop out kids :haha: i plan on giving birth naturally

9DPO - Today is much of the same.
I've been adding my symptoms each DPO to countdowntopregnancy.

In addition to these, I'm now getting tingly sensations in my BBs. I wouldn't call them sharp pains like the ones I got in my tummy, so I didnt check that box...but more so...little...needle pricks.

Beyond that, I'm just tired.

I've also resigned not to test again until Monday morning.
And then again on Wednesday, if I don't like what I see. :winkwink:
These :bfn: are depressing! :growlmad:
AF is due on Wednesday / Thursday.

Attachments

• 9DPO.jpg
    9DPO.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
im thinking about buying a few opks for this week just to see if i ovulate this week but who knows what will happen

Well AF should be comung tomorrow. i did a FRER yesterday and BFN so think thats me out. i feel like the witch is coming for sure!!

I should wait to test until the 18th/19th but I am not sure I can wait that long!

I'm pretty hung over this fine morning...I'm hoping a run will help me sweat out this captain Morgans....Bruins lost to the mangy ass cannucks (sp) last night...pissed me right off...anyways....

Pink Sprinkles - I'm really sorry you're out..we'll def be on the same TTC team next month :hugs:

HotPink and Skeet - hang in there ladies..something has to happen sooner or later:wacko:

Rileysmommy - 10 dpo is pretty early for most women to get a true result but the lower ab burniing is def a sign that I've seen over and over,,,gl :thumbup:

Hopingitwill - I hope you get answers soon one way or the other..limbo sucks :hugs:

Leyoung - nicely done - sounds like you did everything you could,,all that's left to do know is wait out the dreaded TWW...I have a feeling this is your month.

The following ladies have been added: Welcome :thumbup:
Crazy4Baby
Berry26

Mandy1985
- I put you down for the 12th..is that right?

Codechic - LOL weenie..8dpo is super early but I don't blame you,,hang in there, your day is coming right up

C.ArmyWife - no news is good news...come on BFP!

Momwannabe81 - glad to hear the first insemination went welll...fx'd for round two:happydance:

Sam1985 - did yu want to be added?

Um sure if that's ok? I'm new to this site just felt like I was going insane by myself as one of us want our families knowing we r ttc. AF not arrived yet but still getting BFN's think I'm just testing to early.

I'm pretty hung over this fine morning...I'm hoping a run will help me sweat out this captain Morgans....Bruins lost to the mangy ass cannucks (sp) last night...pissed me right off...anyways....

HAHAHAHAH All my friends are on the opposite of your hangover! They were all excited to have the Canucks win and are all hungover because of it ;)

Medea - might as well take me off the list. Seems my body geared up for OV and never did. My temp rose but has gone back down to it's normal pattern again. *Sigh* gotta love post pill limbo combined with pcos :nope:

Grumblebea - so sorry to hear that :hugs:

Oh, it's not quiet. It's just not going back to the first page of threads when it is updated. Why is that?

Sorry to hear about your loss Grumblebee. I hope the next one sticks.

Hmm thats interesting. I dont know why it didnt go to the previous page when updated. Mines is working though. Wish i could help

I'm back. Unfortunately my BFP has turned into an :angel: I got my BFP last Friday, went in for my 1st HCG levels on Tuesday which was 14 (very low), repeated on Thursday which was 5 and then Friday AF got me. I'm sad but have to try and keep my head up and try again. Congrats on all the BFP and GL to all the rest.

So sorry :hugs:

Can I get added to the list? I will be testing again on the 14th. (Period 2 days late already, but so far nothing...)

Today is your day - Good luck ladies!!!

MissBabyFace
Maybythistime

Temp still low, but just above coverline. AF late day 2. And this all topped with a lovely BFN before breakfast :shrug:

Till tomorrow then.

Noticed light brown spots on the undies tonight (Saturday).
More than I saw two days ago.
Today was the worst day of lower back pain yet.
And also had cramping as well.
Hoping that it's implantation.
AF is due Thursday.
I usually start cramping the day before AF, but never 6 days before.

Still planning to test again on Monday.
Hopefully, I'll get a positive, whether it's faint or strong.

I'd like to join :)
O confirmed today (3 days high temps confirmed by ff).
Soooo.... Planning to test on the 24th.

Good luck girls!!

Another bfn! 5 days late. Losing hope on cycle day 38 now. Just wish af would come now so can move onto next cycle!

Ok am joining this June thread too! Congrats to all the BFPs. :)

I am now 7 days late for AF. Took one test last Sun, got a faint positive (I think) and decided to wait to test again in a few days. The next day I had light bleeding for 12 hrs then the bleeding became very, very light and brown in color.

Took a digi yesterday but didn't use FMU and didn't wait 4 hrs between wees so got a negative. Still no AF though - I haven't been late in the last 15 years!

Definitely having pregnancy symptoms so I've ordered more sensitive tests online. I'm waiting for them to arrive and will test when they do - probably mid-week.

Good luck and fingers crossed for all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->