****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Currently 11 DPO...
Today's been pretty interesting as far as symptoms are concerned...

Laying down with my feet up...my left leg feels weak and tingly.
And I've been having strong AF like cramps that come and go like waves, but nothing is coming out. Not even the light brown discharge (TMI...sorry) that I had on Saturday (9 DPO).

AF is due on Thursday. I guess I'm getting kind of discouraged and analyzing everything.

I'm sorry that happened Grumble! I hope it was indeed a one off!

SMEP is great, DTD CD8, CD10, CD12 (and 14 depending how long cycles are etc) Then 3 days over ov and then day off and one more for good measure! It worked for my last bfp!

My husband is 22 and we have been trying since he was 19 and I was 30! Yes, age gap. But we are perfect together. Amazing how some still judged us as a couple because of his age. Automatically thought we would wait till I was heading towards 40! Nuh huh! Start when you like, cause let me tell you, when you wait, and put your career and everything else first....you can still end up years ttc! GL hun!

I have had 4 days pos opks and am at my wits end! Clomid has confused me to sin! I am cd16 and normally ov cd15 but looks like I havent! Fed up! I have dtd cd9, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, and will 17! But thats me done then! No more! My temos are new too cause of the clomid and I only started a few days ago so no idea what my cover line is! Oh well. Wait and see game this month! More blindly I go than normal, and with all this charting too!

Liking the symptoms codechic! Especially the 9DPO spotting! FX for you.

:hugs: to those going in to July! xx

Liking the symptoms codechic! Especially the 9DPO spotting! FX for you.

:hugs: to those going in to July! xx

Thanks so much! You're so encouraging! :hugs:

FXed for you tooohoo!
I'm sure you will OV soon and catch the eggy!
You can do it! Keep up the good work. You've already come so far.
DTD that many times is sure to do some good!

Well its certainly worn me out LOL! I have used preseed every time so I am trying to not feel guilty about dtd today as the sperm from early hours last night / this morning should have a shelf life till tomorrow.

I have run out of opks so will get some tomoz, but I just hope my surge is done!

x

Well ladies I broke and took another frer tonight after work.. Got another super faint pink line.. I looked at it within 3 min this time. It was so light again that I couldn't get a pic of it .. The :witch: is due today and I have some af cramping so now I'm just patiently waiting :coffee:

OMG SKEET!!!!! I hope this is your :bfp: hunni!!!!!!! Try get a pic! Taking it out the packaging always helps!! Not that I am an addict or anything :haha: When will you test again??

I tried to get a pic with 2 different cameras and it just looks white.. But I definetly saw a very faint line.. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning .. With my frer .. If I don't get the :witch: by then.. I really do have af cramps so my hopes aren't up.. I think if I wasn't looking so hard for the line I probably would have tossed it thinking ir was neg.. I've run to the washroom so many times today thinking that af started

Currently 11 DPO...
Today's been pretty interesting as far as symptoms are concerned...

Laying down with my feet up...my left leg feels weak and tingly.
And I've been having strong AF like cramps that come and go like waves, but nothing is coming out. Not even the light brown discharge (TMI...sorry) that I had on Saturday (9 DPO).

AF is due on Thursday. I guess I'm getting kind of discouraged and analyzing everything.
actually i think those symptoms sound real promising i'm 9weeks and still get tingly legs and i remeber and i also still have craming. when are you testing

I tried to get a pic with 2 different cameras and it just looks white.. But I definetly saw a very faint line.. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning .. With my frer .. If I don't get the :witch: by then.. I really do have af cramps so my hopes aren't up.. I think if I wasn't looking so hard for the line I probably would have tossed it thinking ir was neg.. I've run to the washroom so many times today thinking that af started
girl my lines were so faint i thought i was crazy, i had the entire family looking including my kids lol. i never got a good one so i called the doc and had blood test i was 4 days over af. congrats and happy and healthy 9 mo.

hey guys been checking on all of you everyday. i have been really sick since the 8 week mark cant button pants and we hve a strong HB

girl my lines were so faint i thought i was crazy, i had the entire family looking including my kids lol. i never got a good one so i called the doc and had blood test i was 4 days over af. congrats and happy and healthy 9 mo.

LOL thanks...I'm going to test a few times and wait a bit before I call the DR...AF is due today so i dont want to rush into anything..I've been lucky that my af went into a normal cycle after my mc so i dont want to get excited yet..I still have one digi that I want to wait to use when i get a for sure bfp...

hey guys been checking on all of you everyday. i have been really sick since the 8 week mark cant button pants and we hve a strong HB

So happy to hear things are going well for you!! lol minus the sickness..but strong hb is so great!!!

I think you are right..if I do have my :bfp: ...even if I do I will still be freaked out that I will have an mc again...ok I'm just uploading the pics on my comp..i'll post them in a sec

I hope these work!! Here are my pics of the past 3 tests

Attachments

• DSC03936.jpg
    DSC03936.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03935.jpg
    DSC03935.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03937.jpg
    DSC03937.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03938.jpg
    DSC03938.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks!! I dont want to count it yet until I get it confirmed by a digi...its funny how the frer are picking it up, but the $ stores one said it was neg this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->