****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Thanx Conina

Dragonfly1982 - youhave been added
Annmariecrisp - which day would you like to be added under?

Good Luck Ladies - Today is your day

MrsBlunden
Rileysmommy
Love.Out.Loud

My mom told me today that its our anniversary gift which is nice of them to do for us. Well i think i ovulate this week but wont know seeing that i didnt temp or use any opks. We suppose to leave next saturday which would be during the 2ww. By the time we return, it will be a day before AF is due so atleast i will keep busy then.

damn just been hit by heartburn and nausea at the same time not a good feeling but hoping a good sign two days left to test xxx fingers crossed to all xxxx

Well still getting a BFN even though I'm now a full 8 days past AF...I don't get it. :wacko:

GL all - :dust: to you!!!

hey i was on for June 11th and I got a :bfn: (I think you have me as Mandyb85 lol)
But...then i took another test on the 12th and got something...maybe
but THEN on the 13th with fmu it was an unmistakable :bfp:
Thought I would share!!!
After 2+yrs and 3rd round of clomid : )
Still in shock!!

hey i was on for June 11th and I got a :bfn: (I think you have me as Mandyb85 lol)
Thought I would share!!!
Still in shock!!

Awe sooooooooooooooooooo delighted for you!!!!!! Congrats and hope you have a H&H nine months! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

awww congratulations to you hun hope you have a happy healthy nine months xxxx

well no donation for me so who knows if i can even count myself in the tww...... haven't temp regularly but my temp this am was below coverline so either havent o yet or it was dip from o.......anyway opks not working for me as not sure if i get positives or not so who knows. The predictor says i'm to ovulate today so maybe the spermies from friday are still alive and will catch it or i can say im out :(

I'm out. BFN by way of the witch who is, to add insult to injury, four days early. On to next month. :growlmad:

Thought I would share!!!
Still in shock!!

Congratulations!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Wishing you a very happy, healthy pregnancy. :)

Hi all,

Could I join in please? I M/C 23rd May and think I may be pg before my cycle has sorted itself. Had really bad heartburn 24/7 for the past three days, woke up through the night with really bad nausea and my boobs are painful. I dont chart but have taken my temp the past two days as I felt so hot and the lowest reading I have had is 98.2. After a lie down this afternoon, it was 98.8! I also have the bizarre symptom of a really, really sore and itchy palm.

Have taken tests the last few days and they have all been BFNs... will be trying again on Saturday 18th June... hopefully be BPF!

Baby dust to all x x x

Mindy....Yay...Congrats..H&H 9months...or should I say Mandy.lol..
Please share your symtpoms, if any!!! :wohoo:

Sorry she got you Trin..I just signed up for a July testers page myself

Peacasso - Welsome and good luck ..you've been added. Your symtpoms sound promising

Momwannabe81 - I used to have a hard time with OPK's until I realized that if that second line isn't as dark or darker than the control line than I wasn't ovulating yet...sometimes it's kind of dark and I try and convince myself that I O'd but you'll know when you do b/c that second line gets dark and fast.

just a horrible evap for me today,still early i kno but i couldnt help myself:dohh:

Congrats to the BFP!!!!!

I am 4 dpo today (maybe 5) and of course no symptoms yet. I am trying not to overthink anything but i'm anxiously awaiting to get some symptoms:) My BFF has had almost zero symptoms ever and she is almost 11 weeks pregnant. I am still planning to hold off until Sunday the 26th before testing. I hope I can make it that long. I want AF to be late before I test.

I plan to test on June 25th (AF is due) if I can hold out that long. Baby Dust to ALL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->