****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Skeet-i would say go get that digi!!!

AFM, my mom just called and their paying full price for my parents dh and me to go to atlanta, ga and washington, dc from june 25th-30th so i am excited about that. Might not be on here when we are out of town but will update everyone when we get back. Cd18 today and we just been DTD every second we get so pretty much busy.

lol I think I will try the digi tomorrow morning..I'm just so scared its going to say not pregnant...I'll be heart broken

Congrats to the BFPs!!! So exciting! H&H 9 months!!!

Hugs for those who got AF!! I'm probably heading in that direction as I started spotting this morning and I usually always spot a few days before AF :(

I hope these work!! Here are my pics of the past 3 tests

Def looks like a positive to me Skeet, congrats. I found that digis showed positive before FRER. Thankfully when I first tested, I did one of each. Now 6 weeks in and I still keep testing and the positives on non digi ones are getting darker.

I took a digi this morning and it said Pregnant 2-3, although I know I ovulated around 16th May, which is pretty much 4 weeks ago. I would have thought the test would have said 3+, I guess the blood tests in a couple of weeks will let me know if its developing right. I panic over every little thing, I've wanted this for so long.

I took the digi this morning and it still said :bfn: ... I'm so confused :cry:

Just test again in a couple of days. I've heard before that digis aren't as sensitive as other tests. The main thing is that you got your bfp with the FRER and that af isn't visiting to confirm it!!!

XX

Yeah I read digis aren't as sensitive too!!

I am going crazy...2 days left until testing, and I just NEED to test! I POAS earlier in the month, like the 7th, cos we thought I might have had implantation bleeding, but I couldn't wait!, and surprise, surprise, it was BFN lol... So, my next day to test is the 16th, if I get a BFP I'm not telling DH and waiting for Sunday to give him a digi as a pressie lol!

Congrats, ArmyOfUs and Louise N!!!
skeet9924, I'm sure the problem is that there is not enough hormone for the digi test yet so I'll congratulate you, too. Tests on the pics were definitely positive.

Hugs for all the BFNs this month.

Rmichellem - I left the dates roll onto July 1st but I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with a July thread. It's pretty time consuming and I work a ton. I'll definitely join one but I doubt that I'll host one :shrug:

Fairrydust - keep in mind that this is your life. I wouldn't be too bothered by what people think. After all, this world is made up of mothers both young and old and in between. We're not all meant to have kids at the same age. I suggest you go to the Doctors and have a complete evaluation of your reproductive system. It really gives you piece of mind. They don't have to know that you're activiely trying to conceive, all they have to know is that you want to make sure that you're able to so that when you get ready to everything is in place. It's your God-given right to bear children. Seriously, don't worry about them . Takes this awesome quote from a song "Morning Dew" -"There's no need to be worrying about those people. Those people don't matter anyways".

Welcome Mmafro - you have been added. Nice to go from stalker to poster, huh? LOL

CJSG1977- Nicely done both the timing of DTD and age gap :winkwink: i try not read too much into OPK's once I get my first positive..do you temp too to confirm O?

CodeChic - looking really good..I bet your preggers!!!

Jellybeann - You're almost there!!!

MzSwizz - I vacation sounds awesome..just what the doctor ordered.

Skeet - I'd wait til tomrrow and test again with FMU

Well that's it for now ladies AF is flowing free. can't wait for her to dry up and leave me alone for about a year..lol

GO BRUINS!!!

Heyy im Heather and at the moment im 5dpo and Due to test on the 27th June :)

Lets Banish the :witch: Girls! :bfp:'s are the way forward :D xx​

Thanks everyone....I'm trying not to get too hopefull yet, but also dont want to feel too defeated lol its a weird mixture of feelings..I'll keep you all posted as the week progresses

I just joined yesterday and I'm in the middle of my first ever TWW. I'm due AF on 21st or 22nd (completely different timezone to this time last month as we were on honeymoon so it's due on either day!)
Best of luck to everyone and I hope we all get our :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I find this month the days are dragging by slower waiting to O than they did last month in my 2ww........Starting paper work today for a new bigger vehicle, hopfully that will help this week go quicker, plus i got to Nova Scotia on friday to get my daughter who has been visiting with her grandparents for he past week and for my bridal shower on saturday :) you'd think with so much happening time would go by quicker :S lol

Hi girls,
can you add me to the list please :) I went for an u/s today and they saw a dominant follicle which was 20mm and she said I should ovulate today/tomorrow! so f x'd! I took soy this month for the first time to see if it would make any difference.....I really hoping for a BFP this month :) good luck to all of us xxx

Medea - there's a July one already, you can hop right in :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/632833-july-testing-thread-33-testers.html

I am 4 days away from my blood test. Trying to stay calm, riding the roller coaster in between thinking I am pregnant and thinking I'm not. I will welcome knowing one way or the other because the past two weeks have been crazy. I hate not knowing! Part of me wishes I never knew about the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->