****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

What do you call it when you're on CD3 and nothing exciting going on??? BORING. Not even anywhere near to O and sooooo far from 2 ww....this period(ha ha) of your cycle should be called, "Stupid". I can't even ravage DH yet cause its well i don't need to spell it out....frustrated....want to BD.

I agree, i find waiting to O is longer than the 2ww

Momwannabe81 - I used to have a hard time with OPK's until I realized that if that second line isn't as dark or darker than the control line than I wasn't ovulating yet...sometimes it's kind of dark and I try and convince myself that I O'd but you'll know when you do b/c that second line gets dark and fast.[/QUOTE]

Well the lines look fine but when around O time the control line gets blurry not solid and that's when the other line is very very close to the control line so yeah. Hopefully i Ov this weekend since I cannot get any more donations this month. I wanna believe that this will be my month since havent temped regularly or taken EPO (im not a pattern type person) but my luck will be another BFN. Congrats on all the BFPs and sorry for those that got AF vistiting when uninvited

hey i was on for June 11th and I got a :bfn: (I think you have me as Mandyb85 lol)
But...then i took another test on the 12th and got something...maybe
but THEN on the 13th with fmu it was an unmistakable :bfp:
Thought I would share!!!
After 2+yrs and 3rd round of clomid : )
Still in shock!!

Congrats !!!
That's great. Have a H&H 9 Months!

Currently 12DPO.
More AF like but milder cramps for majority of today.
Kind of sore BBs and frequent urination.
But still a BFN.
AF due Thursday.

Only one week and one day until I can test.. oh, what a long 2ww this one has been! I know I won't last until next wednesday, I'm such a crazy POASA.. someone slap me!

Hey Medea!

Can you please move me to the 18th?
I think I calculated my average cycle length wrong. :(

AF got me today...right on time. On to cycle #10, good luck to all the June testers!

this is a great thread, thanks for starting and keeping it going medea! :thumbup: waiting is soo much more bearable when you can commiserate with others in the same sitch!

i'm due to test on the 25th (please add me if you can!), 2 days after DH's birthday. I don't want to expect a birthday baby because last month i was convinced we were gonna get a father's day BFP, which did not happen! :growlmad:

i refuse to be stressed out this month, though that's easy to say at 1dpo. let's see what happens when i'm closer to 7-8dpo! :cry:

Currently 12DPO.
More AF like but milder cramps for majority of today.
Kind of sore BBs and frequent urination.
But still a BFN.
AF due Thursday.

12 DPO here too! really bad cramps for past 2 days. BFN yesterday with FMU. Trying to wait til AF due Thurs to test. Never tested early with my son (he's 3). Maybe we will be baby bump buddies! Hope we both get a BFP real soon!

Congratulations, mindyb85 and swalumni!!! :happydance::happydance:
I wish you both a peaceful pregnancy and easy birth.

Got my bfp earlier today!

Congrats dear!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. :)

I got a BFN today, I suppose I need to see the doctor since AF never properly made an appearance and I am now 9 days late. :wacko:

:dust: to all the rest of our June testers!

Doing my first real test on the 24th and 27th!
Good luck girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->